The Obligatory at the Inventory Fan Art Thread

2»

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Fun times! Okay everyone, time to play "How many non-married homsexual couples can presumably be the parents of Cheri?" Current count is: 2!

Stretching it a bit but how about: Guybrush and Wally?
  • edited December 2010
    Decided to give my new tablet a spin ;)

Tmdwm.png
  • edited December 2010
    Omegabegin wrote: »
    Decided to give my new tablet a spin ;)

Tmdwm.png

Dang son! (Or...daughter...?) You, like, channelled Tycho. That's awesome. You're awesome.
  • edited December 2010
    OttersPod wrote: »
    Dang son! (Or...daughter...?) You, like, channelled Tycho. That's awesome. You're awesome.

Thank you! Reading all of the Penny Arcade comics from start to finish in two days gave me a crash course in Brahe-isms. (And yes, that would be daughter :p)
  • edited January 2011
    Grabbing an awesome poster and make it not so awesome. But I made my best (Ok, no so much...):

poker_night_at_the_inventory_by_ginny_n-d36xmc2.png
  • edited January 2011
    Hey, pretty good! Also: Loving all those "Tycho and hedgehogs/giraffes" pictures too!
  • edited January 2011
    Geez Ginny! That's fantastic! How can you say that it's not awesome? *Jealous*
  • edited January 2011
    Evidently the Heavy has upgraded to a Gatling Laser.

But seriously, excellent job there.
  • Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Here are two Poker Night backgrounds for the iOS Devices (iPhone/iPod Touch). Both versions are same, except the bottom picture also has the Poker Night Logo. In addition, these backgrounds were made for retina display.
  • edited February 2011
    That might replace Mr. Popo as my background. well done.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Nobody ever finished a Tycho card for the Telltale Deck 'o Cards Project, so I decided to do one. :)

And today felt like the perfect time to post this card. Because nothing says Valentine's Day like Tycho's disturbing love for giraffes. ;)

tychocard.png

The full size card is here.
  • edited April 2013
    Max is so civilized in Poker Night at the Inventory!

monocle.jpg

ps do we have a common fanart page? Cuz I'm expecting I will be using it a lot when this game is released :P
  • ProfanityProfanity Banned
    edited April 2013
    I think this one is as common as it gets:

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15670

PS noice.
    edited April 2013
    crfh wrote: »
    ps do we have a common fanart page? Cuz I'm expecting I will be using it a lot when this game is released :P
    There actually is a fanart thread for The Inventory. It's just never been stickied, so it doesn't get a lot of use. I've remedied that now (and merged your art into it). :D

And, I just realized I never posted my art that I did for the Poker Night Contest in this thread. ;)

futurama_at_the_inventory_by_jennibee-d2z9vhw.png

Now to think of something suitably silly for the new Inventory players. :p
  • edited April 2013
    Jennifer wrote: »
    It's a representation of me, or my webcomic half, since the strip is from my webcomic. I'm there because this strip is going to be a setup to a longer story arc. :)

Me, me, me? It is all about you isn't it? ;)
  • edited April 2013
    Jennifer wrote: »
    There actually is a fanart thread for The Inventory. It's just never been stickied, so it doesn't get a lot of use. I've remedied that now (and merged your art into it). :D

And, I just realized I never posted my art that I did for the Poker Night Contest in this thread. ;)

futurama_at_the_inventory_by_jennibee-d2z9vhw.png

Now to think of something suitably silly for the new Inventory players. :p

How about The Simpsons for the new players?
    edited April 2013
    Clord wrote: »
    Me, me, me? It is all about you isn't it? ;)
    Heh. I've since taken myself out of that comic (since I've moved the comics with characters I don't own (or that I haven't gotten permission to use) to a separate comic). I'm not ashamed to admit that it actually works better without me in it. ;)

fan_comic__gotta_catch_em_all_by_jennibee-d33xg40.png
    How about The Simpsons for the new players?
    Interestingly, we were both thinking along the same lines, since that's the first thing that popped into my head too (it would certainly be the perfect compliment to the original image). :)
  • edited April 2013
    We need fan art of the best character in Poker Night 1 & 2 and maybe the greatest TTG character ever, We.....Need.....Fanart OF THE PLAYER!
  • edited April 2013
    Thank you!! :D
  • edited April 2013
    I suppose this one goes in here as well:

pokerface.jpg

And this one

pokernightafter.jpg
  • ProfanityProfanity Banned
    edited April 2013
    I wanna draw like the person above me, but my hands refuse to cooperate. They sabotage everything I do.
  • edited April 2013
    Again no fan art of the best TTG character ever made with lots of funny jokes? So no one is interested in drawing the player?
  • edited April 2013
    Art I drew a couple of years ago, back when I thought Murder At The Inventory was going to be the second game. I was trying to come up with who I thought would be perfect cast for a whodunnit.

In retrospect, Sam was a shoo-in for the sequel, regardless.

tumblr_lsplrySDfR1qc6sgjo1_1280.png

tumblr_lsttn9VIld1qc6sgjo1_1280.png
  • edited April 2013
    tumblr_mlzuhsdYMc1qhh4bdo1_1280.jpg

YOU SO ADORKABLE
    (but also a lucky bastard)
    (I will destroy you)
    (stop with the puppy eyes)
    (s-stop…)
    :loses all money:
    GODDDAAAAAAAMMNNN YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU
  • edited April 2013
    crfh wrote: »
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/9d280b4b4d2b1a25eaeba83510f4a6fa/tumblr_mlzuhsdYMc1qhh4bdo1_1280.jpg

YOU SO ADORKABLE
    (but also a lucky bastard)
    (I will destroy you)
    (stop with the puppy eyes)
    (s-stop…)
    :loses all money:
    GODDDAAAAAAAMMNNN YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU

tumblr_mlzxc05iyW1r6iajbo1_400.gif

hi
  • edited April 2013
    I love you
  • edited May 2013
    telltales, if this slightly swearing is too offensive for this forum please feel free to delete it :)

tumblr_mm45zlBSrJ1qhh4bdo1_1280.jpg
  • edited May 2013
    PYxrJRj.png
  • edited May 2013
    tumblr_mmlii2W3Td1row5uso1_500.jpg
    More art. This time, something a little more recent.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2013

Oh man, it's cool to see everyone lined up in one place.

Also this thread is great.

Notable:
    tumblr_mlzxc05iyW1r6iajbo1_400.gif
  • I posted this elsewhere, but since it was inspired by his costume in Poker Night 2, I'll post my Gentleman Claptrap here as well. :)

img

Sign in to comment in this discussion.