A Clue...?

168070_155136864538384_100001262146982_349183_4066575_n.jpg
Taken from Nelson Tethers' Facebook Page; Posted This Afternoon

Combining this evidence with the following tidbit from Telltale Games's Twitter Feed, posted Mere Minutes Ago:
The next issue of @gameinformer magazine is going to have some exclusive new content on one of our upcoming projects. #WhatATease

And Alan's Twitter:
You know the next issue of @gameinformer? Yep, there's going to be some exclusive new @telltalegames content in there.

I say we're getting a tad more Grickle content in the near future.

Comments

• edited January 2011
    I say we're getting a tad more Grickle content in the near future.

If by a tad you mean more Puzzle Agent then I really hope so. But something different would be nice as well mind.
  • edited January 2011
    Looking at absolutely nothing actually, I believe iOS sales strongly could have helped the chances of a sequel.
  • edited January 2011
    Dear god I hope it's a Puzzle Agent announcement. I'll have to swipe my sister's Game Informer when it comes in the mail.
  • edited January 2011
    YES, my first thought was Puzzle Agent, oh please let it be!
  • edited January 2011
    hmmm... my first though when I read the news was Jurasic Park, but maybe our friend Mr.Tether's facebook is hinting at something... well, I'm excited no matter what they announce. :)
  • edited January 2011
    Yay, new Sam and Max!

...okay it's definitely Puzzle Agent guys.
  • edited January 2011
    When will that issue be available?
  • edited January 2011
    Today is when it allegedly hits Subscribers and Newstands.
  • edited January 2011
    Oh boy! hopefully will get a Wii(ware) version to

If telltale was smart, which 9 times out of 9 they are. They would realase 5 more episodes all following the same plot, kinad like S&M season 1 only that wasn't a pilot game.
  • edited January 2011
    I am really excited by this. No matter what the game turns out to be, I get the feeling that I'm going to do a lot of squealing with joy when they announce it. :D
  • edited January 2011
    I would love a season. 5 episodes would be nice but since the pilot could count as an episode who knows?
  • edited January 2011
    I love a new five-episode season. Perhaps in the final episode we could return to Scoggins to finally find out what happened to Isaac Davner.
  • edited January 2011
    I'm still butt-hurt over the whole WiiWare thing, yet I'm excited about the possibilities of this intriguing franchise.
  • edited January 2011
    I wouldn't mind more PA, but hopefully those 'match items together' puzzles got some major re-vamp, auto-click etc. made them impossible to fail and generally not much fun.
  • edited January 2011
    So... anyone see if it is PA?
  • edited January 2011
    It was JP, silly
  • edited January 2011
    It was JP, silly

Awww. Telltale knows how to really confuse us.
  • edited January 2011
    Sweet...and mysterious...I want it!
  • edited January 2011
    It was JP, silly
    *Is sad*

[Not really thrilled for a JP adventure]
  • edited January 2011
    *Is sad*

[Not really thrilled for a JP adventure]

I'd pay more for a full season of puzzle agent then a jurassic park game.
  • edited January 2011
    I can beat that!

I would pay more for a single episode of Puzzle Agent than I would pay for Jurassic Park.

Not hard, as I wouldn't be willing to pay a single dollar for Jurrasic Park.

But I would easily be willing to pay $50 for a season of Puzzle agent.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.