Trogday 2011 'Wood Craft' Contest

1235»

Comments

• edited January 2011
    I'm thinking that Alan's forgotten about us. :(
    mattj375 wrote: »
    Also, for the record, at the end of the official contest period on Friday, Awesomepantsman was in 1st. Myself and 2 others (Win_Diesel and divisionten, I believe - let me know if I am remembering wrong) were the next highest, tied at 5 votes a piece.

By my memory it was Awesomepants in first place and Mattj375, Divisionten and mathman77 that tied at 5 votes. I don't think Win_Diesel got his surge of votes until Saturday.
  • edited January 2011
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    I'm thinking that Alan's forgotten about us. :(

By my memory it was Awesomepants in first place and Mattj375, Divisionten and mathman77 that tied at 5 votes. I don't think Win_Diesel got his surge of votes until Saturday.

I didn't get my fifth vote until after the original contest period was over. I believe Win_Diesel had 5 at that time, but I'm not sure. Alan, we could use some help over here!
  • edited January 2011
    mathman77 wrote: »
    I didn't get my fifth vote until after the original contest period was over. I believe Win_Diesel had 5 at that time, but I'm not sure. Alan, we could use some help over here!

Well, you'd probably know best in regards to how many votes you've had, so my memory must be a little off.:rolleyes:
  • edited January 2011
    Maybe we should shoot Alan a PM or something. Nothing reminds you of a forgotten contest than a barrage of PMs in your inbox.
  • edited January 2011
    Maybe we should shoot Alan a PM or something. Nothing reminds you of a forgotten contest than a barrage of PMs in your inbox.

I know someone who has been waiting a month for Alan to reply to a PM. I wouldn't try it.

He was just on, and still nothing!
  • edited January 2011
    My bad folks. I could have sworn I closed the contest on Friday, but I guess I didn't click the button. Anyway, since I failed so bad Awesomepants man is the big winner (since he did have the most votes at the time the contest ended) and will receive the three seasons of his choice. Everyone else that received at least one vote gets a season of their choice.

Winners, please PM me with your game choice and I'll add the game(s) to your account. Use the subject line 'TROGDAY CONTEST WINNER'.

Apologies for the delay and confusion and congratulations to the winner(s)! :D
  • edited January 2011
    Everyone else that received at least one vote gets a season of their choice.

W-w-what!? Alan, I think I love you right now.
  • edited January 2011
    Congratulations, Awesomepantsman! You definitely had the most votes on friday night.

And thank you very much, Alan!
  • edited January 2011
    Congratulations everyone else who got a prize! Sorry Win_Diesel that you didn't win the big prize like we all thought you would, but I'm happy and grateful that I won. This forum really is one of the best.
  • edited January 2011
    Congratulations everyone else who got a prize! Sorry Win_Diesel that you didn't win the big prize like we all thought you would, but I'm happy and grateful that I won. This forum really is one of the best.

You were the one who really deserved it. My votes came in on saturday after all. This forum rocks, I'm totally with you on that!
  • edited January 2011
    lombre wrote: »
    W-w-what!? Alan, I think I love you right now.

I second this! :D

EDIT: I just realised! I think the real winner is Dash383535 since he's managed to win a game without entering!
  • edited February 2011
    If you've sent me your prize requests already I have either added them to your account or PMed you back with the gift code(s) you wanted, so check your stuff! :D

Enjoy!
  • edited February 2011
    My bad folks. I could have sworn I closed the contest on Friday, but I guess I didn't click the button. Anyway, since I failed so bad Awesomepants man is the big winner (since he did have the most votes at the time the contest ended) and will receive the three seasons of his choice. Everyone else that received at least one vote gets a season of their choice. Winners, please PM me with your game choice and I'll add the game(s) to your account. Use the subject line 'TROGDAY CONTEST WINNER'.

Apologies for the delay and confusion and congratulations to the winner(s)! :D

Whoa thanks alan!!!!!

Hey does the season count toward Jurassic Park?
  • edited February 2011
    Thanks Alan!

I'm-I'm-I'm going, I'm-I'm-I'm going, I'm-I'm-I'm going Back to the Future! :D
  • edited February 2011
    Gman5852 wrote: »

Hey does the season count toward Jurassic Park?

It does not. Only currently released games.
  • edited February 2011
    It does not. Only currently released games.

Thats cool.

I chose Tales of Monkey Island in the quest to get all of the Monkey Island games into one place.
  • edited February 2011
    Thats cool.

I chose Tales of Monkey Island in the quest to get all of the Monkey Island games into one place.

I'd have gone with SBCG4AP so I could have that sweet DVD (I originally got it on WiiWare), but I decided to just get something new and never before played by me.
  • edited February 2011
    lombre wrote: »
    I'd have gone with SBCG4AP so I could have that sweet DVD (I originally got it on WiiWare), but I decided to just get something new and never before played by me.

Dont worry the DVD wasnt anything special.
    The only truely good part was the part where dangeresque 3 is replayed in 3d. And they dont supply glasses.
  • edited February 2011
    Sweet, almost everyone wins! I got SBCG4AP, the only Telltale series I haven't tried one episode of.
  • edited February 2011
    mathman77 wrote: »
    Sweet, almost everyone wins! I got SBCG4AP, the only Telltale series I haven't tried one episode of.

Good choice.
    Of course all of telltale's games are good choices.:p

Please note that this is the only telltale season where you can jump around in the timeline and not get messed up in the storyline, that and I guess Sam and Max season 1 sortof.

EDIT:Looks like Alan just sent the second batch of seasons.
    Go check your games list now, and thank you alan, I now am closer to having the PC version of all of your games, and am closer to having every monkey island game in one spot(just need Escape)
  • edited February 2011
    If you've sent me your prize requests already I have either added them to your account or PMed you back with the gift code(s) you wanted, so check your stuff! :D

Enjoy!

That was quick. I was expecting it to take a week or so. Thanks! :)
  • edited February 2011
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    That was quick. I was expecting it to take a week or so. Thanks! :)

Yeah I was even late to deciding, and I have my free Tales of Monkey Island sitting right in my games list.
  • edited February 2011
    Seriously? I made something, and figured it'd get no votes, but now I know if I voted for myself I'd have a free season. Oh well. :|
  • edited February 2011
    Ribs wrote: »
    Seriously? I made something, and figured it'd get no votes, but now I know if I voted for myself I'd have a free season. Oh well. :|

Oh whats this.
    The legendary master of free games, DIDNT get a free season.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • edited February 2011
    I had been hoping to use this on Jurassic Park, but oh, well. ^___^ I already own everything but three of the W&G episodes and Bone, so I got a Devil's Playhouse game to gift. Now I just need to think who would most appreciate it.
  • edited February 2011
    I had been hoping to use this on Jurassic Park, but oh, well. ^___^ I already own everything but three of the W&G episodes and Bone, so I got a Devil's Playhouse game to gift. Now I just need to think who would most appreciate it.

I know how you feel, I own all of telltales seasons, on some form or way, so I hope for Jurassic Park.
    But hey, free PC season, and DVD. Which Ill get eventually.

Also why dont you hold an event with the telltalealience, first prize being the season.
    Second could be the repeat episode of Launch of the Screaming Narwhal I got.
  • edited February 2011
    I know how you feel, I own all of telltales seasons, on some form or way, so I hope for Jurassic Park.
    But hey, free PC season, and DVD. Which Ill get eventually.

Also why dont you hold an event with the telltalealience, first prize being the season.
    Second could be the repeat episode of Launch of the Screaming Narwhal I got.

A friend who grew up on the TV series but never played the games claimed it already. ^___^
  • edited February 2011
    A friend who grew up on the TV series but never played the games claimed it already. ^___^

Ok then Ill propose a contest where first prize is launch of the screaming narwhal.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.