Love you too Telltale!!

edited March 2007 in Sam & Max
Oh my, oh my! A long time lurker but first time poster here, I felt compelled just to share my joy at a certain wonderful surprise! (Season 1 subscribers will know what I mean!!) :D

Thanks Telltale!

Comments

• josjos
    edited March 2007
    Great surprise man!!!
  • edited March 2007
    ummm bit confused im a season one subscriber and im not aware of a suprise????
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2007
    Misskitty - check your email... or if the surprise hasn't arrived in your inbox yet, just go look up your order. :D
  • edited March 2007
    The growing pirate knows ;)
  • edited March 2007
    Guybrush has all the help you need to find it :rolleyes:

Edit: darn, you both beat me to it :p
  • edited March 2007
    yep just found out suprise niceeeeeeeeeeeeee love u tooo xxxxx
  • edited March 2007
    *screams like a little girl* THAAAAANK YOOOOOUUU!!! This was just what I needed. :D
  • edited March 2007
    I think I love you guys. A lot. Seriously, this has made my week. :D
  • edited March 2007
    Wow!

Thanks very much Telltale! I've been looking forward to this since I first saw the name on the site (before episode 3). Congratulations to the development team for what I am sure will be another welcome adventure, Sam&Max style!
  • edited March 2007
    You, telltale, rule! :D
  • edited March 2007
    Sweet! There goes work today...

I haven't got the email yet, I think I'll wait for that so I can get the pre-activated version.

Edit: There it is! :D
  • edited March 2007
    *freak out*

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

This is awesome! Just as I finish midterms, the game gets released!

I was sadly set wait for next week, but no! Telltale has blessed its loyal followers! Thank you!!

(Er, I'm a bit excited...)
  • edited March 2007
    As i said I love you TT!

I just finished off playing... it cracked me up... Especially the "War" Scene... omg... you have to make a video out of that.... *wipes away tears* This Epsiode is the BEST!
  • edited March 2007
    I've just thought... I'ts a good job it is only the 1st of March today! ;)
  • edited March 2007
    Wow, what a nice surprise! Thank you guys!
  • edited March 2007
    Awesome suprise! Thank you very much!
  • edited March 2007
    so what about the rest of us who are not season one customers, and just prefer to buy each episode seperate? do we still have to wait untill the 8th?

or is today the actual worldwide release................ but just a week earlier than expected, i am confused....
  • edited March 2007
    Wow, just got a message about a new mail from Telltale Preorder Notification, and didn't understand a thing! Thanks! The download is just finished! Hooray! Now I'm gonna play!
  • edited March 2007
    Dangerzone wrote: »
    so what about the rest of us who are not season one customers, and just prefer to buy each episode seperate? do we still have to wait untill the 8th?.

This seems to be a suprise for season customers... I'm sorry :/
  • edited March 2007
    yeah so cool =^0^'=

67% received :D

thanks a lot!
  • edited March 2007
    Yes yes yessss!! You rock Telltale, I love you :D Thanks for this very nice surprise ;)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2007
    Hey Dangerzone, if you're planning on buying 4, 5, 6, that's $8.95 x 3 episodes, which = $26.85.

If you wanted to, you could just get it over with now (and save 85 cents!) by upgrading to the full season for the $26 upgrade price.
  • edited March 2007
    Woohoo! I love you telltale! What a surprise, no waiting in sitting around in the forum in obscure "When will it arrive countdown"-Threads.

You really know how to keep your customers!

So will that mean that Episode 5 will come 2 weeks early :)?

Phoo
  • edited March 2007
    Dangerzone wrote: »
    so what about the rest of us who are not season one customers, and just prefer to buy each episode seperate? do we still have to wait untill the 8th?

or is today the actual worldwide release................ but just a week earlier than expected, i am confused....

Yeah!
    What about us?
    I thought I was doing good paying like this because I support Telltale more because they get more profit out of me!

Great, if I had not have been cheap and just payed 1 lump sum I could have spent this weekend playing it, but instead I'm going to have spend 2 weeks waiting because I can't do it next weekend! MONDAY IS SCIENCE TEST DAY!!! *cries*

:(
    edited March 2007
    We love you no matter what! See my post a little bit higher up on the page.
  • edited March 2007
    you guys roooock!!!! :D
  • edited March 2007
    Oppsie. .
    I shoulda waited :P

Well atleast I still have my revenge!! (even though now I realise that I can still save a whopping 80c if I upgrade today!)

Teeheehee, now I've gotten a username I can post and post and POST! :D
  • edited March 2007
    Whoopee!! Well, that's really a way to make you be loved, TT... even more!! Thanks!!
  • edited March 2007
    umaiki wrote: »
    I thought I was doing good paying like this because I support Telltale more because they get more profit out of me!

Actually I'd say you support Telltale more when you buy the whole Season in Advance. They receive the money immedeately and can work withit. I don't think any bank will give them a loan to fund producing more games just because "someone" said in a forum that he'll pretty sure buy the games.

Phoo
    edited March 2007
    We love you no matter what! See post #26.
  • edited March 2007
    i can see a little bit of a play here to get those who havnt purchesed the season one package to do it............... sneaky telltale, (i also noticed that you waited untill the last possible minute, so that we will not actually *loose* any money) but i will bite anyway............ when i am done running some errinds

i just hope that my cash up front will make episodes 5 and 6 rock the block

P.S. please dont let hugh bliss be the main bad guy............ everyone here already suspects him, so please have the ending be a total shock
  • edited March 2007
    You guys rule!
    edited March 2007
    Haha actually there was no such plan. It was actually originally motivated (among other reason) in part because we wanted to go see Miyamoto's keynote at GDC next week, which is scheduled to happen right as we were going to be unlocking the pre-order! But now it's become oh so much more, including a chance to set up a random grow a pirate webcam, and give people an excellent surprise.
  • edited March 2007
    Phoonzang wrote: »
    Actually I'd say you support Telltale more when you buy the whole Season in Advance. They receive the money immedeately and can work withit. I don't think any bank will give them a loan to fund producing more games just because "someone" said in a forum that he'll pretty sure buy the games.

Phoo

Well, that is a good point. . .
    I never thought about it like that before. . .
    I was just thinking in the longterm because I want telltale to go on and do more seasons of sam and max. . .
  • MelMel
    edited March 2007
    At the very beginning of the thread (before the early ep release was known), a little part of me wondered if we were all getting our own grow a pirate kit...

I'm 38 and the thought of potentially getting a cool toy excites me... :o
    edited March 2007
    If only...
  • edited March 2007
    This is supremely awesome! This is the first time where I've felt pre-purchasing the whole season ahead of time was actually benefit instead of a hindrance! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't have the same DRM-related slowdown issues I had with #3.

Anyhoo, TellTale = awesome! Thanks, guys!
  • edited March 2007
    What an overly joyous surprise to come home to after a hard days work!

Thankyou Telltale.

:D
  • edited March 2007
    WOW, such a suprise ! A company that shows its appreciation for customers, while releasing legendary games...I love Telltale.
  • edited March 2007
    Love you too Telltale, ah and thanks. ;)
    Besides that there is not much love around the world atm as it seems...a pity
Sign in to comment in this discussion.