Love you too Telltale!!

Comments

• edited March 2007
    Well, that puts a temporary halt to playing the C&C3 demo, then. I have my priorities in order :cool:
  • edited March 2007
    Yay! I have been having a crappy day... well.. crappy week. I had to take my pregnant girlfriend to the hospital because she had lots of pain in her stomach (which is bad when pregnant). But it was nothing worse then a appendicitis (I think thats the word). But after that we have kinda been arguing, and stuff has not really went in the right direction with me and my gf. So I have been kinda down lately.

But that was until I got that mail! So again, yay! Tnx a bunch TTG. You just made me feel way much better! I needed something like this to cheer up ^^

I'm sure things will work out with me and my gf in the end as well.
  • edited March 2007
    woo hoo nice surprise
  • edited March 2007
    COOL!!!!
    Thanks Telltale! I love you!
  • edited March 2007
    Ohh My .... I can't believe this , yet.
  • edited March 2007
    You killed my night, I was just checking my mail before putting my computer asleep...

he only thing I can do, is just thanking you very much, telltale guys :) It reminds me a thread about announcing false dates to make good surprises :P now I'm gonna believe in good fairies.
  • edited March 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    Haha actually there was such plan, including a chance to set up a random grow a pirate webcam, and give people an excellent surprise.

Wait, so was the pirate just a conspiracy leading up to this moment!?!? Have you hypnotized us all through the powers of the internet and webcams!?!?!

Regardless, while you may love us TTG, I absolutely despise you at this moment. I was having a nice little chat with my parents when this email arrived... and I had also previously decided to go to bed early... you ruined everything.

Ok, forgiven.
  • edited March 2007
    TTG.. I just love you! :D Thx a lot!
  • edited March 2007
    Wohoo! Thanks :)
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2007
    Derwin wrote: »
    Wait, so was the pirate just a conspiracy leading up to this moment!?!?

It was supposed to be, with the email notifications coinciding nicely with the 72-hour mark on the pirate's growth streak. Unfortunately we didn't realize until about noon on Tuesday that we can't count, and 72 hours in advance of today would have been noon on Monday. Oh well.
  • edited March 2007
    Thanks Telltale -- I appreciate it.
  • edited March 2007
    Yussssss!!!

...nuff said
  • edited March 2007
    YESSSSSS! I am very surprised and very happy about the e-mail and the corresponding game possibility! Thank you very much, telltale.
  • edited March 2007
    Woah!!! I love you!!! :-x
  • edited March 2007
    Time to do a happy dance! :D
  • edited March 2007
    Whoa. This is the first time I'm stuck in one of the episodes! I just had to quit and go to bed because I couldn't find out what to do, and I need the sleep tonight. Congratulations!

The game is awesome by the way!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2007
    Yes! We know we're a success when we make people stop playing!!! ;)
  • edited March 2007
    Oh, joy! Oh, joy!

Thanks, people! :D
  • edited March 2007
    Wow!

This is fantastic!!!

You guys are the best!
  • edited March 2007
    Whoa. This is the first time I'm stuck in one of the episodes! I just had to quit and go to bed because I couldn't find out what to do, and I need the sleep tonight. Congratulations!

The game is awesome by the way!

Well.. Same here.... :confused: Good Night :o
  • edited March 2007
    Hoping jalapenos having pinata party on a rainy day! That was unexpected! But I appreciate the kindness.

Unfortunately, you now made me post-pone my homework for the next several hours...

...unless I do that first...
  • edited March 2007
    WOOHOO!!!! Thanks Telltale. This has really made a tough week much, much better. :D
  • edited March 2007
    Playing Sam & Max is way more entertaining then homework =p Go for it ^^

Took me about 3 hours to finish the game, episode 4 is a classic! Of course, every game so far has been great ^^
  • edited March 2007
    Telltale! You guys and gals are, without a doubt, the best company in the world!

I can't think of another game developer that offers a fantastic product at an incredibly low price, and surprises its customers with early releases and lots of other cool content!

A sincere thanks!
  • edited March 2007
    My Birthday is 27th Marts, So I am seeing this as My Birthday Present from Telltale Games, so Thx alot guys and girls from Telltale for my Birthday Present 8-)
  • edited March 2007
    Awesome! I find the love between a man and a game development studio to be the best kind of love. :o
  • edited March 2007
    This game is hilarious! I have laughed out loud a heap of times and its only the beginning.. Also the first puzzle wasn't so obvious, so I enjoyed that :D Also whoever wrote Max's line about the borderline psychotics are the ones you need to worry about should get a medal :D :D
  • edited March 2007
    Hoorah! This really made my day. Thanks folks. You're the best.
  • edited March 2007
    *humps TellTale*
  • DanHDanH Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2007
    *scrubs self using bleach and steel wool*
  • edited March 2007
    Thanks alot! I appreciate this :) Big hand to Telltale!
  • edited March 2007
    Thanks, Telltale. This surprise has made my day. Hell, it might even make my entire week. 60% downloaded and can't wait to play. I hope you guys have fun at the conference next week. Best of luck and you guys really do rock :)
  • edited March 2007
    DanH wrote: »
    *scrubs self using bleach and steel wool*

steel wool will only remove your skin..you may need something stronger..
  • edited March 2007
    Great !!! Thanks a bunch :D nice surprise indeed... too bad i must leave for work >.<
  • edited March 2007
    what a surprise to find this between all the spam this morning :D
  • edited March 2007
    "Sam, Does this mean that we'll have to wait 5 weeks for the next episode?"
    "You crack me up little buddy."

4th one was definately the best one yet. Thanks for the surprise.
  • edited March 2007
    Thank you Telltale! :D
  • edited March 2007
    we love you, we adore you, we want to name all our children after you................ and give you all our money

well done, the best...........well, actually the second best suprise i ever got

i would elaborate on the best suprise i ever got, but i do not remember most of it myself. because i woke up the following morning in a tiajuana jail............... when i was actually staying in maimi, confused..... so was i
  • edited March 2007
    Thanks! Holy pogosticks in a cheese cracker factory, Episode 4 is just awesome.
  • edited March 2007
    EPISODE 4! Just what I needed after a hard-working week at school! Thanks thanks THANXXXXXX telltale!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.