Sam And Max Virgin

edited March 2011 in Sam & Max
Hello, I liked the look of the game, bought it, was excited as I installed it to get going and....nothing, it installed. Gave me a desktop shortcut then when I try to launch the game it says "Error accessing system registry"
Any help would be much appreciated because I'm really looking forward to seeing what the game is all about.
I have the season one disc, am using windows 7 64 bit home edition. Have a GTX 460 and 4GB of ram, if that's relevant. Oh and an AMD 970 processor.

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Whoops, nice start hey, i've just seen that this should have been posted in the game support forum, could someone move the thread for me please.
  • edited February 2011
    Or should I just start another thread in the proper place?...
  • edited February 2011
    You probably should.

Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing...?
  • edited February 2011
    geez I don't know, but sometimes with windows7 I just run the .exe as administrator and magically it all works fine
  • edited February 2011
    I did both suggestions thanks and it's working now, now stop distracting me, I'm off to play!:D
  • edited February 2011
    I would like to say that... Personally I think that Season one is the weakest of the three... Its fun but I liked the other two seasons better.
  • edited February 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    I would like to say that... Personally I think that Season two is the weakest of the three... Its fun but I liked season one better because it's awesomer and rad.

Fixed.
  • edited February 2011
    Regardless of which season is best, if you're thinking of playing them all, Season One is the best place to start.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Yeah, play them ALL. Season 1 is a rather experimental Telltale tip-toeing around what they can really do. A little lame until you reach "Abe Lincoln must die", but in my very personal opinion, there's some really good and uber-wacky stuff right there.
  • edited February 2011
    106 was amazing in my opinion.
  • edited February 2011
    This is great, it's my first ever point and click experience and I'm well chuffed I stumbled upon this genre!:D
  • edited March 2011
    well hope you in joy
  • edited March 2011
    I heard Max likes it rough. Oh wait,what are we talking about.....?

Right! Start at season one and play through season 3. It's a nice story arc with funny references made to past episodes. ^__^;
  • edited March 2011
    Gohaku wrote: »
    I heard Max likes it rough. Oh wait,what are we talking about.....?

Oh god, somehow I saw this coming...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.