Law & Order Los Angeles: FTW or WTF?

2»

Comments

• edited April 2011
    I'm indifferent, for me it will be like the CSI games... I do not plan on playing it... but I wish TTG luck and success with it.. and I hope the people who like the show love the game..
  • edited April 2011
    I watched a few eps of L&O:LA and rather enjoyed it. I'm a bigger fan of CSI, but L&O:LA was pretty good, I thought.
  • edited April 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    I'm indifferent, for me it will be like the CSI games... I do not plan on playing it... but I wish TTG luck and success with it.. and I hope the people who like the show love the game..

If we love the show will we only like the game?
  • edited April 2011
    I've never even seen Law & Order. Unless the game looks amazing I doubt I'll be getting it.
  • edited April 2011
    same. I have never seen Law and Order, so doubt I will get the game.
  • edited April 2011
    Even if it's going to look superlicious I doubt I'll ever try to get that game. Reasons are the same with why I'm not buying Crysis 2.
  • edited April 2011
    Falanca wrote: »
    Never watched Law and Order, never a fan of ANY "police dramas" so far; I just can't sympathize with any of the characters because I never wanted to be a cop I guess.
    Irishmile wrote: »

These two quotes pretty much sum up my feelings on the subject. I don't hate that Telltale making this but there is an extremely slim change I am ever going to play it.
  • edited April 2011
    ANOTHER new game from you guys?? Are you kidding me? I really hope you're not going to dissapoint your fans by taking on so many new games at once....

edit: i like law and order, i'm not a fan of the series, but the few episodes i watched were very cool.
  • edited August 2011
    When is it set to come out??
  • edited October 2011
    I still think its FTW and whens a trailer coming out or screenshot or anything! Come on TTG I wanna see something good. :p I been hoping for a TTG Law and Order game ever since I played Wallace and Gromit ep 2.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.