A few questions about Puzzle agent

To the people who work Telltale games, I would like to say this. My two brothers and my parents haven't played any of your games, but all of that changed when they I got Puzzle agent for them. They enjoyed the storytelling, and they were in for a ride. Now aside from them being very excited about Puzzle agent 2, I have a few questions regarding on Puzzle agent. That they would like answers to(I'm doing them a favor since that they dont go onto online forums)

1. Will there be a third game, or even a series of games of Puzzle agent?

2. Are the puzzles going to be harder in the second game?(My folks weren't amused on how some of the puzzles were)

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2011
    Right now there's just a Puzzle Agent 2. It's not set up as a season or series right now (thats why we just called it "puzzle agent 2" and nothing more complicated).

As for the puzzles, I don't know if they'll be harder across the board, but we're trying to make sure they're better: more consistent difficulty ramp-up, making sure the explanations and rules are easy to comprehend, adding some more tactile elements, etc.
  • edited May 2011
    There may be a third game, but lets wait and see how the second one sells alright before jumping into any conclusions. As for puzzles. I'm not so sure.
  • edited May 2011
    Jake wrote: »
    As for the puzzles, I don't know if they'll be harder across the board, but we're trying to make sure they're better: ... adding some more tactile elements ...

I wonder what that means. :confused:

Sounds interesting, though.
  • edited May 2011
    That means you need a braille reader to play it
  • edited May 2011
    How much will the second one be?
  • HoboStewHoboStew Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2011
    thom-22 wrote: »
    I wonder what that means. :confused:
    It means that instead of relying on story problem puzzles, there are more puzzles that involve manipulating things on the screen. I like story problems as much as the next guy (maybe even more than the next guy) but we felt that it does the game a disservice to use as many as we did in PA1, especially on iPhone/iPad.
  • edited June 2011
    Okay, thanks for explaining, HoboStew. Incidentally, there wasn't a single puzzle in PA1 that I disliked, I like variety, so I'm good either way. :) I've pre-ordered and am looking forward to it!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.