IGN /E3: Telltale open to continue BTTF

13»

Comments

• edited June 2011
    You fell asleep halfway through that movie! You have to actually finish it before you can make Dude comments. I'm sure that's some sort of rule...somewhere...
    sR7N1.png
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Would you guys just... abide?!

lebowski.gif
  • edited June 2011
    Big_Lebowski_Dude_Abides_Navy_Shirt.jpg
  • edited June 2011
    You fell asleep halfway through that movie! You have to actually finish it before you can make Dude comments. I'm sure that's some sort of rule...somewhere...

Never having seen The Big Lebowski all the way through automatically invalidates everything Dashing has ever said.

This is unfortunate because I was pretty sure that BTTF was a crappy game too, but I guess now it's awesome.
  • edited June 2011
    As much as I would love there to be more BTTF, I would rather see more Monkey Island first.
  • edited June 2011
    I really hope they do make a 2nd game, there is certainly no shortage of story options. I think it would be great to go to new times as well as maybe have to revisit 1885 and 2015.
    Or maybe in order to complete some puzzles you need to go to several time lines to get what you need. Just a thought.
  • edited June 2011
    If they are making a season 2, I want to see 1885,2015 and 1910!
  • edited June 2011
    If they are making a season 2, I want to see 1885,2015 and 1910!

Why 1910?
  • edited June 2011
    Why not? If we can walk in all the screen. :D
  • edited June 2011
    Why 1910?

because we never got to see the early 1900s in the bttf series and we would get a chance to see william and mugsy!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.