TFT3K: Telltale Fanfic Theater 3000

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Enjoy everyone. ENJOY. MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, I know how much YOU enjoyed it...
  • edited August 2011
    Oh, I know how much YOU enjoyed it...

It will need a polish, but not from Charley Goldman.
  • edited August 2011
    Okay, who linked the Marissa MST on TVTropes? I'm happy that it's there, but it currently has a very confusing format shift near the middle of the document, that I was going to fix before linking it anywhere.

EDIT: It was apparently added by someone named "ASBuisnessMagnet".

EDIT: I removed the listing until I can fix the format problems.
  • edited August 2011
    Okay, who linked the Marissa MST on TVTropes? I'm happy that it's there, but it currently has a very confusing format shift near the middle of the document, that I was going to fix before linking it anywhere.

We're on TV Tropes and We don't even know Why? That means we're famous!
  • edited August 2011
    Yay! We are famous!
  • edited August 2011
    Welcome to fame and maybe-not-so-much fortune!
    Scooby Doo and the Trip of Lust is now completed

But where is this? Or not yet posted? Or just a joke I don't get? Zoinks!
  • edited August 2011
    WarpSpeed wrote: »
    But where is this? Or not yet posted? Or just a joke I don't get? Zoinks!

He posted that prematurely. One of our members still is not finished with MSTing it. We should have that, the Psychonauts Thunderdome fic, and "im nut ok I promiss" done tomorrow or the day after.
  • edited August 2011
    Teen Fortress 2: Autocorrected was updated with the 2 new chapters.
  • edited August 2011
    New Marissa-The-Writer and DBre-Bre-Z chapters have been added.

Tomorrow, we have quite a large update!

-New MSTs for "im nut ok I promiss", "Scooby Doo and the Trip of Lust", and possibly "zim born again"!
    -Facebook and Twitter TFT3K pages!
    -Two Facebook/Twitter EXCLUSIVE MSTs for "Love: the fuel of heroes" and *censored for forum viewing*!
    -A TFT3K logo, created by MightypirateTM!
    -Reformatting of "HOUSE OF MADNESS MAX" and "IT'S MY LIFE" chapters 1-8!
  • edited August 2011
    Added stuff to the first post, including Facebook/Twitter pages and two new MSTs!
  • edited August 2011
    You just got your 5th like on FB.
  • edited August 2011
    der_ketzer wrote: »
    You just got your 5th like on FB.
    Thanks! Also, I would like to mention that a Table Of Contents has been added to most of our MSTs for easier navigation.
  • edited August 2011
    New MST!
    New TeenF2 Autocorrected chapter!
    New TeenF2 and "im nut ok" chapter MSTs! (Also put at the end of the new MST for convenience.)
  • edited August 2011

Okay one, my nickname is inevitably spelled wrong, two, it was eventually re-added, three, hello everyone!
  • edited August 2011
    Sorry about the wait, but my street has no power for the next two days(at most) thanks to storms brought by the hurricane. When I(and any other main members that may not have power) get power back, TFT3K will resume.

(Just to clarify, I am at my uncle's house now.)
  • edited August 2011
    It's okay, it's cool. Hope you get power back, soon!
  • edited August 2011
    Sorry about the wait, but my street has no power for the next two days(at most) thanks to storms brought by the hurricane. When I(and any other main members that may not have power) get power back, TFT3K will resume.

Oh, so i didn't miss anything from my switch to Linux and forgetting to install skype.
  • edited August 2011

So are you telling me TWO MSTs of TeenF2 are put back by Irene?

That's about how much luck I have.
  • edited August 2011
    Finally Got my power back last night. Fucking hurricane.
  • edited August 2011
    Good thing I don't live in America.
  • edited August 2011
    Good thing I don't live in America.

West Coast's perfectly fine, though! Sure, we get the odd killer earthquake but those only happen about once a century and it's been almost a hundred years since the last one!
  • edited August 2011
    west coast's perfectly fine, though! Sure, we get the odd killer earthquake but those only happen about once a century and it's been almost a hundred years since the last one!
    [caps]earthquake![/caps]
  • edited August 2011
    No. No. No. No. No.
    mr. Pursell was drawin pictures of a dog an rabbit solvin criem
    demonan an his girlfrend gas, a goth emo hoo played all the videogames,
  • edited August 2011
    Oh dear. What has Sam and Max got to do with Team Fortress anyway? Apart from the hats?

Are you ok there R1ng? Only just saw this morning, hope you, and everyone affected is fine!
  • edited August 2011
    Nintomster wrote: »
    Oh dear. What has Sam and Max got to do with Team Fortress anyway? Apart from the hats?

Are you ok there R1ng? Only just saw this morning, hope you, and everyone affected is fine!

Personally, I was more enraged by the inclusion of Gaz from Invader Zim.

Yeah, I'm fine. We only got a power outage. It's been two days. The power still hasn't came back on. I'm typing this from a friend's house.
  • edited August 2011
    And another example of not reading it properly. I thought it was talking of some gas. I don't think I want to know what is going on in that fic. I'll read it anyway though.

Good to hear. Should be over soon.
  • edited August 2011
    It's safe to say that Marissa is aware of our MSTs. By the way, if you are reading this now, Marissa, I want to tell you to keep your dirty hands off Sam & Max.
  • edited August 2011
    West Coast's perfectly fine, though! Sure, we get the odd killer earthquake but those only happen about once a century and it's been almost a hundred years since the last one!

Last major earthquake: San Francisco Bay Area, 1989.
    It's safe to say that Marissa is aware of our MSTs. By the way, if you are reading this now, Marissa, I want to tell you to keep your dirty hands off Sam & Max.

She doesn't have actual hands, per se.They're more like tentacles, considering she's an alien with the mission of sending out scrambled messages in order to study human behavior.
  • edited August 2011
    Last major earthquake: San Francisco Bay Area, 1989.

Well...I suppose it depends on what you consider major. I was thinking more along the lines of the 1906 one that ended in a fire that burned down huge chunks of San Francisco.
  • edited August 2011
    Well...I suppose it depends on what you consider major. I was thinking more along the lines of the 1906 one that ended in a fire that burned down huge chunks of San Francisco.

Well, hundreds of people died in the 1989 quake and it was powerful enough to set the Giant's stadium adrift at sea. DURING the world series no less.
  • edited August 2011
    Well, hundreds of people died in the 1989 quake and it was powerful enough to set the Giant's stadium adrift at sea. DURING the world series no less.

But the 1908 quake was one in the range 7.9-8.25...

Eh whatever...I guess I was really thinking more on the lines of Southern California anyway. Which is where I'm from, sitting right on top of the San Andreas fault line which is due to start killing everyone any day now the way that some seismographers carry on about it.
  • edited August 2011
    No. No. No. No. No.

I agree. I thought we were supposed to be moving out of the Zim zone.
  • edited August 2011
    Well...I found some really horrible fics for us to do via the very kind assistance of mgrant and Serenity Frost. And between the two of them and the horrible things they've read, they could keep us in business for years.
  • edited August 2011
    Updated TeenF2: Autocorrected with 2 new chapters.
  • edited September 2011
    Updated TeenF2: Autocorrected with a new chapter.
  • edited September 2011
    I too have done a solo one. A horrible Orange Road revenge fic called Revenge Road. So creative, I know

Kimagure Revenge Road.
  • edited September 2011
    I found a story you might be interested in MSTing:

It's called Homestar Runner: The Movie, full of inexplicable OCs that outshadow the main cast and stars "Homestar Jr."

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6659763/1/Homestar_Runner_The_Movie
  • edited September 2011
    I found a story you might be interested in MSTing:

It's called Homestar Runner: The Movie, full of inexplicable OCs that outshadow the main cast and stars "Homestar Jr."

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6659763/1/Homestar_Runner_The_Movie

Well, there are no major spelling errors... a bit of bad grammar. Looks like all we really have to work with are a lot of out of character moments, and a bunch of random new characters.

We could TRY ragging on this, but I don't know if it would work.
  • edited September 2011
    Marrissa just uploaded the final chapter of Teen Fortress 2. It's not as insane as some of the others (I'm looking at you Harry "Wheatly" Potter), but does have some beyond the impossible moments including the most outlandish cameos yet: Hulk Hogan and Strong Bad.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.