Win a BttF poster from SDCC! (contest is over)

13»

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Time for drinking
    I assume fine ... hang on ... WINE?
  • edited August 2011
    I assume fine ... hang on ... WINE?

VODKA.

Wine is drink of bourgeois bastards with no heart for true labor.
  • edited August 2011
    VODKA.

Wine is drink of bourgeois bastards with no heart for true labor.

Drinking....VODKA?:confused: Well that explains a HELL of a lot!:mad: Besides tha fact that you're using a profile picture of a Drunk and impeached crook!:p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZlR20QQtlM
    Try listening/watch this video/aduio without thinking that that's who you are sounding like.:p
  • edited August 2011
    Meh. Whatever. Time for drinking: the sport of unemployable kings!

Like I said: explains a lot.:p
  • edited August 2011
    Amy Lukima wrote: »
    We're going to sell posters, we just can't give them away to everyone who bought them. :) And they won't be these exact ones.

Then what will you do with all those special BTTF game posters (the ones you gave away at the comic con), that some people actually want?:confused:
  • edited August 2011
    Then what will you do with all those special BTTF game posters (the ones you gave away at the comic con), that some people actually want?:confused:

Somehow I doubt Comic Con is the ONLY convention TellTale will be going to. Likely, the "special" posters will be available at those cons.

Also, not everyone voted for themselves. I voted for Tope because his summary made me laugh. In fact, I pretty much discouraged voting for me by doing a crappy job and saying I wasn't trying to win anyways. :p
  • edited August 2011
    Drinking....VODKA?:confused: Well that explains a HELL of a lot!:mad: Besides tha fact that you're using a profile picture of a Drunk and impeached crook!:p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZlR20QQtlM
    Try listening/watch this video/aduio without thinking that that's who you are sounding like.:p

Man, fuck you. I love Nixon. He was awesome. He probably had super powers.
  • edited August 2011
    Man, fuck you. I love Nixon. He was awesome. He probably had super powers.

Oh he had super powers alright: the ability to make money and lie about with the super O.J. Simpson confidence to get away with it!
    :DLOL:D
  • edited August 2011
    Oh he had super powers alright: the ability to make money and lie about with the super O.J. Simpson confidence to get away with it!
    :DLOL:D

And establish diplomatic relations with China, but yeah. Whatever.
  • edited August 2011
    I'm extremely confused by the issues with people voting for themselves. Neither of the top two people voted at all, and I don't see a problem with thinking your entry is actually the best. Now, I personally would have voted for Giant Tope's entry if I'd actually gotten around to voting, but I don't see the problem in someone having enough pride in their own work to vote for their own entry. I don't feel like such a rule is either necessary or implied, and I feel like since on a practical level such votes have not had an effect on this particular competition, the complaints themselves feel arbitrary at best.
  • edited August 2011
    Has anyone been contacted about this? The winners, I mean.
  • edited August 2011
    I think le Tope was contacted.
  • edited August 2011
    I think le Tope was contacted.
    nope
  • edited August 2011
    Giant Tope wrote: »
    nope

Well, now you have been.
  • edited November 2011
    (Dashing and Falanca, you guys keep sticking around, you're fun!)

um, no.
  • edited November 2011
    This reminds me that nobody actually got this poster.
  • edited November 2011
    This reminds me that nobody actually got this poster.

Really? That stinks. I also noticed a lack of halloween contest this year. Those slackers!

Of course, I kid.
  • edited November 2011
    Occupy Telltale. Then again, I couldn't care less about the outcome of this since neither I or one of my comrades won.
  • edited November 2011
    I didn't even get contacted. Unless they tried sending it to my old address without saying a word. Oops.
  • edited November 2011
    Well, I don't know what happened here, to be honest, but I apologize. I'm contacting four of you now to get your addresses.

We don't have those Back to the Future posters any more, however. Looks like my predecessor forgot to set some of them aside, and I'm not sure what she meant by "mini-prints."

We do have these, however, so hopefully this is a suitable replacement. Not BTTF, but they're rare.

http://i.imgur.com/HJtpy.jpg
Sign in to comment in this discussion.