Puzzle Agent 3?

2»

Comments

• edited September 2012
    I'd LOVE a PA3 and I'd get it on day one rather than wait.
    fUZj2.jpg

Oh god I never even noticed that. Very Slenderman like, hanging out with nature and being creepy.
  • edited September 2012
    I would love to see a new PA
  • edited September 2012
    Yeah, it’s probably not gonna happen.
  • edited November 2012
    Me too i want a 3
  • edited November 2012
    Noname215 wrote: »
    Yeah, it’s probably not gonna happen.

Now why do you say that?
  • edited December 2012
    xbskid wrote: »
    Now why do you say that?

Because it’s not going to happen, as far as I can tell.
  • edited December 2012
    I'd love a third one. I never played it myself but my sister was so excited and wanted me to watch her play, the story and the characters were a great combination of cute/funny/and down right creepy. Loved it. :)
  • edited March 2013
    I purchased these on the PC, but only got around to playing them after re-purchasing them on the iPad. I had a blast. I really regret putting them off for so long. Add my voice to the crowd wishing for a Puzzle Agent 3.
  • edited March 2013
    Has Graham Annable talked about anything about Puzzle agent 3?
  • edited March 2013
    Well i for one believe in smaller games are good for a company, and i would like to play more. this is definitely one of the better and more unique games.

Really love the whole mystery style, i wish more point n click games had this.

There is just this really ambient spooky vibe in Puzzle agent, you never know what is gonna come at you.
  • edited April 2013
    After playing PUZZLE AGENT 1 (twice) and having just finished PA2, I believe there are several unsolved mysteries of Scoggins, MN:
    1) Mrs. GARRETT, the proprietress of the Inn where Nelson Tethers stays, was heard to tell him : " I was at the desk all night." However, she is ALWAYS at the desk. There are NO other hotel guests , even though we are asked to solve a room-arrangement issue in PUZZLE AGENT 2.
    My conclusion: Mrs. GARRETT is an ALIEN who needs neither to eat, sleep, or change her clothes.

2) Who cooks the FOOD (poor Darrell's key lime) at the MOOSE EAR cafe? Certainly, Dori Davner, the waitress doesn't have a free moment to cook anything for her clientele-although she does serve up a tasty looking meatloaf to certain folks later in PUZZLE AGENT 1. Oh, guess she doesn't sleep either..
    She's an ALIEN too!!!

3) Sheriff Bahg. I LOVE this character's lackadaisical attitude and 'down-home' drawl. (can anyone from Minnesota on this forum tell us if Sheriff Bahg talks like they do up there?) Sheriff Bahg is probably not an ALIEN...

4) Who left the 'cherry-flavored' pipe tobacco on the counter? It never did get cleaned up-further proving that the waitress is an ALIEN , because HAVE you ever seen an alien do housework? (Outside of TV sitcom family aliens?)

5) Doesn't anyone in Scoggins, MN own or drive anything other than a snowmobile?

6) Scoggins,MN, is a 'mockup' town, planted by the government and populated with brainwashed citizens from somewhere Scandinavian, who are watched over by ALIEN actors and The Computer from a certain popular role-playing game. (Can anyone say: "Trust NO One! Keep Your (laser) handy!")

But, seriously, Whatever the 'real' mysteries of Scoggins, MN are purported to be, I can unashamedly jump up and down like a little kid and scream; " I LOVE playing Puzzle Agents 1 and 2. PLEASE give up PUZZLE AGENT 3! The cliff hanger is so obvious with the Davners in Bermuda." Oh, RIGHT! It's CLASSIFIED - so you can't tell us about it or the ALIENS and the CIA will not be happy....
  • edited June 2013
    waiting for a new one, melodyhome!
  • edited June 2013
    Just finished the puzzle agents. I LOVE the game, the puzzles, the stories, the humor, the art, the background SFX/Music, EVERYTHING! Please make Puzzle Agent 3!
  • edited June 2013
    I have waited since the day I finished PA2 for the PA3 to come out, and it feels like forever. They are such good games (1 and 2), and I would absolutely LOVE a third game. Pretty please, someone in Telltale games; make this happen! This is actually (apart from one other game) the only game I'm really, REALLY hoping for. The characters, the music, the style/graphics, the plot.. Everything is so perfect and amazing, there's nothing I would like more than a PA3..
  • edited August 2013
    When Rls?
  • This freaked me out the first time I saw it, no music or anything when the cutscene was playing, just those few seconds of seeing that mysterious figure there.

MusicallyInspired wrote: » Not really. The Hidden People storyline was wrapped up. Completely. It left room for a sequel, but I wouldn't call it a cliff hanger.

• Concerning the original question of this thread, I doubt it since the creative leads of the game are no longer at Telltale.

• Yes, se are still looking to solve all the mysteries of skoggings

• It seems Telltale are no longer interested in making proper adventure games any more.

• This is probably the only game I'm wishing for. I rarely buy games on release day but this would be one of them.

• So. I play Puzzle Agent (1 and 2) at least 2 or 3 times a year. YES. Never got boring. I'm a "die hard" fanboy. Been with Telltale since 2012 as you can see on my profile. I E-Mail them regularely about Puzzle Agent 3. I would like to have it, but sadly, I think it isn't happening...

• I'd love to play a Puzzle Agent 3 if they made one. It's a really good tablet game that translated to other platforms really well.

I can see them taking a Professir Layton approach to any future games. Doing games that can have a main story and let you move around between maps to get everything you need to finish the game and maybe even some bonus things along the way. Planting the main story on a "mysterious event" and having us find out the truth behind it, and also throwing in some supernatural hits along the way. (Maybe have faeries or some other creatures turn into helpers for Nelson? Like secret informants or hint givers?)

Maybe, for the actual series, take an X-files or Cryptid/Cold-case Investigator approach to the story itself? Like, the Bermuda triangle dissappearences, or other things along those lines.

I think that, now that episodic games are becoming more popular, I can see the possiblity of them making the 3rd game like that. As a game that starts out with a few short msyteries and a hinted longer story that they add to over time. Just have a main scene that serves as the "main menu" (like Nelson's Office) and we can jump between cases as we get access to them.

It could be interesting if done like that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.