From TellTaleGames.com to Steam?

edited April 2012 in The Walking Dead
If I pre-ordered on this website, will I be able to download it from Steam. I like having all my games in my steam client (OCD). When I pre-ordered, I was already accustomed to receiving codes for steam when I buy games else where, so I assumed as much for Walking Dead.

Comments

• Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited April 2012
    No, you will not.
    You will be able to add it to Steam as a non-Steam game, but that's it.
  • edited April 2012
    Darn. Okay, Thanks. I guess I will do that then.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited April 2012
    Actually, if you pre-ordered the game from Telltale, you will get a Steam code for the game. :D
    Mike wrote: »
    Another update: we're probably not going to get our server issue fixed tonight. However, we're working right now to get Steam codes mailed out to any of you that pre-ordered the game through us. They'll be going out ASAP, so keep an eye on your email!

Again, we profusely apologize for the delay and any frustration this may have caused. We appreciate your patience, and your passion for the game.
  • edited April 2012
    Jennifer wrote: »
    Actually, if you pre-ordered the game from Telltale, you will get a Steam code for the game. :D

Thanks for the info!
  • edited April 2012
    Jennifer wrote: »

i got my steam key. and is that for the whole season, or just the first ep? im assuming every episode
This discussion has been closed.