Steam Walking Dead Out, TELLTALE version OUT NOW!

Comments

• edited April 2012
    I'd be cool with just some redeemable codes for the episodes for my xbox. :rolleyes: Oh, I forgot, my xbox is getting the game later than everyone else too.
    My optimistic side says you're saving the best for last....which is your site, my mac and my xbox.

;)
  • edited April 2012
    So how do i get my refund? I just bought and downloaded the game on PSN.

Was that on the PS3 or the new PS4?
  • edited April 2012
    Bigpsycho wrote: »
    nah....but thanks for paying twice :D

Pretty much how I expect it to be. Seriously, TTG crapped in my cereal bowl with this one.
  • edited April 2012
    Zombiefied :P
  • edited April 2012
    Bigpsycho wrote: »
    doesn't matter - bad publicity = compensation !

Is not bad publicity. But you know, we know what you want. Who cares.
  • edited April 2012
    Two snakes were slithering through the grass. The first one looked at the second and asked, "Hey, are we poisonous?"

The second replied, "No, I don't think so. Why?"

The first answered, "Oh good! 'Cause I just bit my lip."

Ba-dump-bump :D
  • edited April 2012
    Figures this would happen.
  • edited April 2012
    Pretty much how I expect it to be. Seriously, TTG crapped in my cereal bowl with this one.

damn you and your cereal bowl!
  • edited April 2012

was kidding with you but how this is going ....you might have to struggle to get a refund
  • edited April 2012
    Pak-Man wrote: »
    Hey everyone! It's out!

The new Nintendo Power is out!

I think I'll read it while I wait. :^)

I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg
  • edited April 2012
    Jason6 wrote: »
    Was that on the PS3 or the new PS4?

There is no PS4, unless you want to bring on the wrath of the Japanese killer demons.

ringu6.jpg
  • edited April 2012

You bought a second copy without any actual evidence of compensation being offered and then complained about it...its like stepping out in front of a bus then complaining when your insurance claim is denied.
  • edited April 2012
    zefiend wrote: »
    There is no PS4, unless you want to bring on the wrath of the Japanese killer demons.

ringu6.jpg

Obviously you didnt really see what I did there.
  • edited April 2012

But you like crap in your cereal bowl.
  • edited April 2012
    Hey everyone! It's out!

Any more Kid AR cards? or can I skip that one?

PS..sarcasm...
  • edited April 2012
    Hey everyone! It's out!

Haha, that's just cruel!!
  • edited April 2012
    Q: What's a zombie's favorite shampoo?
    A: Head and Shoulders
  • edited April 2012
    Seriously?

"The Walking Dead is out of the gate on PC, MAC, and PlayStation 3, and the critics are already getting behind the first episode of the season, 'A New Day,' with high praise!"

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-966
  • edited April 2012
    Yeeeey!

California Time (TTG's Timezone): April 24, 2012, 18:50:48 PDT

That means...

If TTG doesn't deliver the games in 5 hours and 10 minutes, we can sue them, YEEEY!
  • edited April 2012
    zefiend wrote: »
    Q: What's a zombie's favorite shampoo?
    A: Head and Shoulders

I don't get it.
  • edited April 2012
    Seriously?

"The Walking Dead is out of the gate on PC, MAC, and PlayStation 3, and the critics are already getting behind the first episode of the season, 'A New Day,' with high praise!"

Wow. THAT is low. On your own Blog too.
  • edited April 2012
    The critics probably had it weeks ago. How can I be a game critic? I want to get early releases too!!
  • edited April 2012
    LeoMoyses wrote: »
    Yeeeey!

California Time (TTG's Timezone): April 24, 2012, 18:50:48 PDT

That means...

If TTG doesn't deliver the games in 5 hours and 10 minutes, we can sue them, YEEEY!

sigh....i thought we could in 2 hours and 8 min
  • edited April 2012
    i should of waited to see if steam would carry it before going through telltale i preordered it way too early march 23rd
  • edited April 2012
    Obviously you didnt really see what I did there.

I think the converse is true. :D
  • edited April 2012
    Q: What's a zombie's favorite children's song?
    A: Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes.
  • edited April 2012

If you don't activate your Telltale copy, chances are they'll give you a refund. One that you haven't even asked for yet, by the way. Even though they've clearly explained what's going on and that they're working as hard as they can to fix it.

I swear, I'll never understand people.
  • edited April 2012
    Please, comment here asking for your game:

• edited April 2012
    Tails89 wrote: »
    The Walking Dead: Episode 6 - The Undead Community
    Featuring the largest zombie hoard ever; EVERY member who posted on this thread!
    Finish your adventure as Lee Everett as you try to survive the endless torment of angry undead gamers, each based of a real TellTale Games customer! Chop of the limbs of your favourite members, make split second decision between following Crofael or Mike to safety, but don't get caught up in the hoard of refund-hunting walkers!
    Coming soon! (ETA 2014 with any luck)

THIS. Oh my god this.

Mike wrote: »
    Hi,

We definitely apologize for delay on this. We ran into a server issue that only affected our build and had to make the tough decision to delay the release of our build until that issue was resolved. We're not going anywhere, though, and everybody is working really hard to get it fixed and get the game out to you ASAP. I'll post another update as soon as I have more information, but please know that we're working on it.

Thank you so much for your patience.

-Mike
    You see our zombie horde idea right? That sounds like apology enough.
  • edited April 2012
    ok..it is 10 o clock on the 24th and I still see no download for my pre ordered game from TT. I should of just gone the steam route...
  • edited April 2012
    How does a Zombie work out?

Zomba!
  • edited April 2012
    Q: What does a vegan zombie eat?
    A: Graaaaiinss
  • edited April 2012
    MrNoodle wrote: »
    Plus, just cause it's only been a short amount of time now, who knows how long it'll take. They don't even give us a time-frame or anything. For those of us that pre-ordered it pretty early, it sucks just to have no communication on the matter at all.

BUT don't count down or you might get in trouble. lol YES, I agree with you. There really should be some communication. I like the count down Steam uses. ;) ;)
  • edited April 2012
    LeoMoyses wrote: »
    Please, comment here asking for your game:

What will that do, exactly? They know people want the game, clearly--that's why they're working as hard as they can to fix the UNAVOIDABLE SERVER ISSUES they're having.
  • edited April 2012
    Wow. THAT is low. On your own Blog too.
    I do not blame them at all for their advertising. They want to make more sales. Completely understandable to me.
  • edited April 2012
    Mike wrote: »
    Hi,

We definitely apologize for delay on this. We ran into a server issue that only affected our build and had to make the tough decision to delay the release of our build until that issue was resolved. We're not going anywhere, though, and everybody is working really hard to get it fixed and get the game out to you ASAP. I'll post another update as soon as I have more information, but please know that we're working on it.

Thank you so much for your patience.

-Mike

Things happen we all understand:D It adds to the suspense
  • edited April 2012
    wonders if the pre-order was to fund the release for Steam :P
  • edited April 2012
    What do you call a Zombie's dog?

A Doyouthinkesaurus Rex!

Wait...
  • edited April 2012
    TellTale hasn't released it yet. Steam has.
  • edited April 2012
    Another update: we're probably not going to get our server issue fixed tonight. However, we're working right now to get Steam codes mailed out to any of you that pre-ordered the game through us. They'll be going out ASAP, so keep an eye on your email!

Again, we profusely apologize for the delay and any frustration this may have caused. We appreciate your patience, and your passion for the game.
This discussion has been closed.