Game release delay (merged threads)

2»

Comments

• edited April 2012
    the game follows the same basic path regardless of what you pick.

That's is to be expected, at least in the first episode. I would imagine as the story progresses more differences are noticeable.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2012
    Aye, I'd reserve judgement on that til the end. There are still 4 episodes to go!
  • edited April 2012
    I don't get why Microsoft refuses to let Telltale sell a Season Pass. Rockstar did it with LA Noire and Saints Row the Third had one. Maybe Microsoft just doesn't like Telltale?
  • edited April 2012
    Welcome to the world. Its not fair.
  • edited April 2012
    Damorte wrote: »
    Welcome to the world. Its not fair.
    [Tantrum]But I want it ALL and I want it NOW![/Tantrum]
  • edited April 2012
    Soooooo looking forward to getting to play.....
  • edited April 2012
    Tomorrow. Tommorow. I love you, tomorrow. You're only a day away!
  • edited April 2012
    hey i heard that episode one will be in the arcade section of the market place because ep1 is supposed to be the menu to the whole game
    and ep 2 3 4 5 are going to be released as dlc
  • edited April 2012
    I read on Swedish Gamereactor.se that the reason Walking dead comes late to Xbox is because a Bloodforge arcade campaign and that they just released one title on wednesday. So if thats correct, hate Microsoft and not telltale :).

Tomorrow!
  • edited April 2012
    Rasher wrote: »
    I don't get why Microsoft refuses to let Telltale sell a Season Pass. Rockstar did it with LA Noire and Saints Row the Third had one. Maybe Microsoft just doesn't like Telltale?

Rockstar and THQ are much, much larger than Telltale. I guess they just have more pull.
  • edited April 2012
    Heh gotta love how the xbox kids are hurt.
    Now they know how it feels when their "glorious" Microsoft pays developers to give their precious console (Precious meaning fragile) exclusive content for a few weeks or months before being brought to pc or ps3.

I hope these couple of days burned into your minds.

Heh
    /sarcasm
  • edited April 2012
    Heh. I'll just play the PC version with my 360 controller.

(Wireless with a replica adapter I got off ebay. Works great! But a wired controller does a good trick too I hear)
This discussion has been closed.