Lilly and Lee...

edited May 2012 in The Walking Dead
Anyone else think Lilly could be a potential 'love interest' for Lee?

They got off to a bad start but I couldn't help but notice Lilly quickly warmed to Lee, even calling him 'amazing'. Could she be developing a soft spot for him? I can imagine this causing even more conflict between himself and Larry.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited May 2012
    She doesn't warm particularly to him in EVERY game. ;)
  • CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited May 2012
    I doubt Love interests will be in this game at all
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited May 2012
    CapnJay wrote: »
    I doubt Love interests will be in this game at all

It's really early to judge. We've got Lilly, we've got Carley (well, some of us), and from the look of things, we haven't yet collected our last female team member! Heck, if Lee's ex-wife is still out there, we might even meet her. The potential for love interests - unrequited love possibly - is definitely there.

In ep1, nothing really POINTED in that direction. But things were moving a bit quick in the first episode, didn't they? Once they calm a wee bit, Lee might have a moment of time for things like that.
  • CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited May 2012
    It's really early to judge. We've got Lilly, we've got Carley (well, some of us), and from the look of things, we haven't yet collected our last female team member! Heck, if Lee's ex-wife is still out there, we might even meet her. The potential for love interests - unrequited love possibly - is definitely there.

In ep1, nothing really POINTED in that direction. But things were moving a bit quick in the first episode, didn't they? Once they calm a wee bit, Lee might have a moment of time for things like that.

TWDG Half Zombie Survival Half Dating Sim
  • edited May 2012
    well gotta keep the human race going somehow

and there be slim pickins ;)
  • edited May 2012
    There was a lot of it in the comics, so I don't see why it should be exempt from the game.
  • edited May 2012
    I have it on good authority that lee turns gay during episode two. Kennys wife turns him.
  • CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited May 2012
    ruairi46 wrote: »
    I have it on good authority that lee turns gay during episode two. Kennys wife turns him.

That's funny
  • edited May 2012
    When I first played this, I 'noticed' Lily (as a possibility for such)

not to say that's the only reason I picked "She's not wrong"
    I'm a neutral person, lol

in the end, I said "She's fine" :)
  • edited May 2012
    Kenny is the love option. With a jealous Katjaa on the sideline.
    That would make me go LOL in real life.
  • CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited May 2012
    No Time for Love Interests My only Goal is protecting Clem at all costs. Kind of Like Xombie
  • edited May 2012
    Anyone pay attention to the comics? I think we can have a strong guess on what's going to happen.
  • CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited May 2012
    Anyone pay attention to the comics? I think we can have a strong guess on what's going to happen.

Nope lets hear your theory in spoilertags
  • edited May 2012
    Lily & Lee, sitting in a tree.
    hiding from zombies eating Larry.
    :D
  • edited May 2012
    I think it would be good to explore this kind of thing and would open up a ton of options. Does Lee pursue Lilly? Or does he reject her advances? How would that pan out if he did? Would Carley be the safer/better option? Is he in it for the sake of humanity or does he genuinely like this person? How would this affect Clem?

Yep, totally overthinking this!
  • edited May 2012
    Marumochi wrote: »
    Yep, totally overthinking this!
    Sounds familiar :D

btw, r we sure carley is staying?
    the ending scene, makes it look like she's going somewhere & give her last candy to Lee. :o
  • CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited May 2012
    Vold wrote: »
    Sounds familiar :D

btw, r we sure carley is staying?
    the ending scene, makes it look like she's going somewhere & give her last candy to Lee. :o

Carely or Doug ending up starving to death hmmm. don't think i've seen someone starve to death in a game as a narrative device
  • edited May 2012
    Well they find those other people, with the farm. I don't think anyone will be starving. Maybe getting shot and killed, winner takes the food, but not starving lol
This discussion has been closed.