Store Idea

2»

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2008
    The bundles will go up on the 11th, with the DVD. There will be three or four options and they will include various Sam & Max related merchandise. (Mainly different combinations of the animated series DVD, Surfin' the Highway, and Season One + bonus disc.) It'll be a limited time offer thing, but if the bundles do well we'll consider doing more in the future.
  • edited March 2008
    wisp wrote: »
    i guess the dvd will be out around the same time as surfin' the highway, so maybe there is someone who knows how to make real deals. *wink nudge whatever, you know what i mean*
    I like the bundle idea..mostly because it was mine.:D
    Okay, probably not, but at least I mentioned it...unfortunately I already ordered everything that might be bundled..

..I just had another idea: how about adding a service rather than an item as the bundle goody? something like "buy a season 2 dvd and the cover print to get it signed by steve for free"..
  • edited March 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    The bundles will go up on the 11th, with the DVD. There will be three or four options and they will include various Sam & Max related merchandise. (Mainly different combinations of the animated series DVD, Surfin' the Highway, and Season One + bonus disc.) It'll be a limited time offer thing, but if the bundles do well we'll consider doing more in the future.

Shame. I've already got Season One.
  • edited March 2008
    You know what I want to see? A day of the year where everything in your store is marked up by 10%, so you guys make more money and can keep making great games.
  • edited March 2008
    I wouldn't mind seeing a Bone bundle for both CD versions of the game.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.