"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• WOLVERINEEEEEE
    Or deadpool

• The walking dead season 8

• What about Deadpool telltale

• or Tomb Raider telltale

• I really don't think that would work very well...

AdamRoberts posted: »

Saying again, Vampire Diaries The TT Series

• House of Cards or Scandal

• edited December 2016

I´d buy those in a heartbeat:

• Knight Rider (The Old School one with David Hasselhoff)
    • Columbo (starring Peter Falk)
    • Alien
    • House of Cards

Also give us a S2 of Batman. I love your games, Lucas Art.. uhm Telltale.

Any comments on those suggestions? :)

• **Kingsman: The Telltale series **

Can u do a game in the spy genre? Could u base it off Kingsman: The secret service as the new movie is coming out next year and a telltale series of it would be mad!

• The wolf among us season2 please! Really enjoy the game, and even started to read the fables comic..

And maybe, do a game that makes us the villain but where all out actions have a point on doing it. Which makes us the hero antagonist, something like deathnote, joker, darth nihilus, deadpool etc.

I'm really waiting for the wolf among us tho above anything else!

• Telltale should make The Games of thrones Series. Please telltale

• Dexter
    Jessica Jones
    Star Wars
    Futurama

Just to name a few....

• enter image description here

I know there is two games already but they are not so much to cheer about.

• Telltale should make the games of thrones series. This game is absolutely amazing, but please make the series of this game. The final episode is not make me satisfied and disappointed, the story just end up like that. Please make the series, make the stories continue. I bet everyone will like it

• "Monsters inc. a telltale production"

"Squids journey simulator: because why not"

"Never gonna give you up: a rick roll simulator"

"Star Wars"

"Thomas the tank engine: because kids like us too"

"The pointless nuke button"

"Ben clicker: shirtbirds have tons of shit"

"Jurassic world"

"Pirates: YOU ARE A PIRATE"

"Cats in-rolling toilet paper"

"Legend27 vs. Blocky kid 629: a wow game"

These seem like jokes but I'm serious, espically squids journey simulator...

• edited December 2016

• What if they made a game based on the show trailer park boys? How awesome would that be? Mr. Lahey will remember that lol

• they made a jurassic park game

TheDerpGod posted: »

"Monsters inc. a telltale production" "Squids journey simulator: because why not" "Never gonna give you up: a rick roll simulator"

• They announced season 2. But i don't know if it's cancelled or not, considering all the endings

Akbar11 posted: »

Telltale should make the games of thrones series. This game is absolutely amazing, but please make the series of this game. The final episod

• Ranma 1/2: The Telltale Series

Similar to Batman, there could be points in the game where you can decide to handle a situation as Ranma-Kun or Ranma-Chan.

• I Need a x-files Game.

A happy new year from Düsseldorf

• Maybe a game based in Aliens vs Predator universe?

Protagonist could be one of the marines or citizens trying to survive.

• edited October 2017

Thread: Firefly the Telltale game

Let's just start it off with I love telltale, I just got started RE-watching firefly. The whole time I thought I get it, season 2 will never happen and we do have the comics. But if they got all of them together and voiced the characters again. It would fill that void in my heart. It would be filled with options. I kept thinking when mal was trying to decide to meet patience on whitefall you could decide shoot first or bail on meeting her in general. I don't know who I need to talk to or suck off to get this to happen but I am willing and able.

• Would you buy a Deadpool game made by Telltale?

• I know this is for suggestions other than TWD, but I hope future seasons of TWD will have Clementine as the main protagonist. She is the heart and soul of the series and keeps many fans coming back to continue her story. I am enjoying season 3, A New Frontier, but it's just not the same without Clementine as the main protagonist. And no character can replace Lee. Ever.

• It would be pretty awesome to have a Telltale Killzone game. You could play as both the Helghast and the Vektans, continuing their war.

• It could be pretty cool to have a Telltale game based on Ajin: Demi-human I think, its a manga/anime about immortal people

• Peculiar Children world - there is much to tell about.

• It would be really cool to see a Superman video game, since there hasn't been a good Superman video game yet, this one could end up being important.
    Westworld video game could also be really good.

• I would really enjoy a game where we would play as civilians during a war where you just try to get somewhere safe.

• An idea that's often popped into my head is the idea of Telltale making a series based on Overwatch. That game has a lot of lore and basically no single-player content. But I do understand that its style as a team-based shooter could make adding single-player content difficult. I think Telltale could do the game a lot of justice in allowing players to experience the story.

• Dexter would be an amazing choice for Telltales in my opinion.

• edited January 2017

Ghost in the Shell

Harry Potter

The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra

Star Wars

• Wow, I was actually thinking this recently. I just finished binge watching it a few weeks ago.

Dexter would be an amazing choice for Telltales in my opinion.

• Would anyone be interested in seeing The Adventures of Tintin as a Telltale game?

• I actually really would.

• That would be awesome, I love the tintin comics. Loved the hbo cartoon in the 90s that was based on it as well

• Tintin would be good as a real point and click adventure game like the ones telltale used to make a decade ago but with the current style of their games it wouldn't be great

Acehunter posted: »

That would be awesome, I love the tintin comics. Loved the hbo cartoon in the 90s that was based on it as well

• I'd actually love that, I read the comics in French as a kid.

Skywalk23 posted: »

Would anyone be interested in seeing The Adventures of Tintin as a Telltale game?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.