"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• "Prison Break", especially during the first two seasons, would be my personal favorite.

enter image description here

• I need a Telltale Fallout game. The amount of possibilities that are with that series are just too much to pass up.

• Oh yes. Either playing as the Doctor himself, or even just his companion with all the Telltale nuts and bolts would just make my day. [possibly even choosing the look of your character à la Minecraft Story Mode? buut, that's just my view.]

Tazmangamez posted: »

The last Doctor Who game was ages ago and its time for a new one. Doctor Who could be good for Telltale because Telltales game mechanics are perfect for Doctor Who. What are your thoughts?

• That could be a good idea to play as the doctor I wouldn't really buy a Doctor Who game were you play as a companion. However I probably would spend my money on a Doctor who game were you create your own character and Time travel either alone or with the Doctor

AChicken posted: »

Oh yes. Either playing as the Doctor himself, or even just his companion with all the Telltale nuts and bolts would just make my day. [possibly even choosing the look of your character à la Minecraft Story Mode? buut, that's just my view.]

• Wow Raptor6 looks like you have the voice cast sorted out maybe if you think up a story line and send Telltale all your info on the game it might be possible that they could make one! :)

Raptor6 posted: »

How about a Jungle Book game? You can make a story based off the original Rudyard Kipling book, and add some interactive gaming elements for

• That probably wont happen. 2 reasons
    1. Its a different party
    2. Fallout is its own universe created in video games if Telltale does this game it will look kind of like a rip off of the original

CunningFox posted: »

I need a Telltale Fallout game. The amount of possibilities that are with that series are just too much to pass up.

• edited October 2017

Thread: Telltale Games Pitch (HELLBLAZER)

I only wanted to do this for fun and giving out an idea. I want you guys to be serious and tell me what you guys think.

SYNOPSIS:
    Hellblazer is about a Liverpudlian, working-class magician and con-man named John Constantine who smokes like a chimney and is tormented by the souls of the undead. The game will be based from 'DANGEROUS HABITS' by Garth Ennis, 'A FEAST OF FRIENDS' & 'THE DEVIL YOU KNOW' by Jamie Delano

SETTING:
    The events and setting occurs in the 1980 - 90’s of England

CHARACTERS:

John Constantine - the primary protagonist of the series, is a native of Liverpool and is a magician with questionable morals. He is diagnosed with lung cancer and was forced to watch most of his failures as a “hero” by the First of the Fallen.
    The First of the Fallen - the primary antagonist who aims to collect the soul of John after being tricked by drinking holy water which stopped him from collecting a man’s soul. He wants John to see all of the failures he has caused.

The Ghosts:

Gary Lester
    Astra Logue
    Thomas Constantine

GAMEPLAY:
    Hellblazer is played from a third-person perspective with various cinematic angles. In which the player, as protagonist John Constantine, works as a magician and con-man who was forced to watch his friends’ misfortunes due to his recklessness by The First of the Fallen before he dies. The player can examine and interact with characters and items with his surroundings, and options to determine the nature of that interaction. The game will focus on John’s carelessness in others that made him suffer the consequences

Conversation trees require a player to choose under limited time. The choices they make will often lead to significant decisions that will impact the story. As a con man, John will use his wit to get out of a situation. The notification panel will pop based on the choice the player makes. If successful, John would not have to use magic as a tool. The choices can impact of non-playable characters’ behaviour towards John. Other timed situations involve big decisions whether to lie or tell the truth.

Each episode contains five points where a player makes a significant decision, from choosing two available options. The game tracks to compare their choices with the rest of the others. The game can be completed regardless of what choices are made in these situations; the main events of the story, as described below, will continue regardless of what choices are made, but the presence and behavior of the non-player characters in later scenes will be affected by these choices.

EPISODES:

EPISODE 1 - DANGEROUS HABITS: PART I
    John Constantine has been diagnosed with terminal lung cancer and sets his dying life, trying to have fun while getting help

EPISODE 2 - DANGEROUS HABITS: PART II
    After realising that his friend Brendan is also dying, he must save his soul from the First of the Fallen

EPISODE 3 - A FAILED FEAST
    The First torments the dying John by making him reflect one of his greatest failures, such as the failed exorcism of Gary Lester.

EPISODE 4 - THE GIRL FROM NEWCASTLE
    Another failure of John’s life has haunted him for years when Nergal took Astra to Hell along with the death of his friends. This one has haunted John the most.

EPISODE 5 - FLIPPING OFF THE DEVIL
    After watching the death of his father, John hatches a plan to escape eternal torment.

• I'm gonna put this picture here... I hope the others will have an idea for this...

SAOTelltaleGames

• I've actually never watched Prison Break. Is it good? How's the story?

Domi_nique posted: »

"Prison Break", especially during the first two seasons, would be my personal favorite.

• Together with Scrubs, PB is my favorite tv-series ever. The first two seasons are simply brilliant in my opinion. Lots of well-written and well-acted characters, character development, a very interesting and multi-faceted story with lots of twists. Season 3 is a bit bumpy and not as good as the first two, but I really enjoyed the main villain of this season. And then there is season 4, which is garbage unfortunately.

In short, I absolutely recommend the first two seasons and if you liked them, you should also give season 3 a try.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I've actually never watched Prison Break. Is it good? How's the story?

• Oh I wish I could, though I don't think I can just email them and they'd consider it right away. ^^;

Tazmangamez posted: »

Wow Raptor6 looks like you have the voice cast sorted out maybe if you think up a story line and send Telltale all your info on the game it might be possible that they could make one!

• Kim Possible: Great show, really solid female lead. Would be nice to see something more lighthearted from Telltale.
    Scream: Your choices change who lives and dies; or maybe you're the killer and have to avoid getting caught.
    Doctor Who: Follow the 8th doctor; we need more than the audio-dramas.
    Harry Potter: Not based on the books, but with JK Rowling as a consultant they could tell a really interesting story elsewhere in the wizarding world. I thought Fantastic Beasts was awesome so it could work really well.
    Rick and Morty: This show is brilliant and the crazy sci-fi hilarity that goes on would fit perfectly and a nice return to Telltale's humorous side.

• I think you can make The Wolf Among Us - Season Two.In that you can put Bigby Wolf and Snow White in relationship.

• edited January 2017

Thread: PRISON BREAK

Can you please make a Prison Break game? Like the series, that would be so amazing, i bet anyone who has ever played a telltale game would play it, and it would attract alot of new people as well, i couldn't think of a better series to make a new game with, please make it happen :D

• Bioshock Infinite. I would love to see the story of the Lutece "twins". But we should probably wait until they get better writers, I don't want them to ruin the Bioshock Multiverse forever.

• A Telltale game of Scream would be insane. Imagine the dialogue options you'd have when talking to the killer on the phone.

The killer will remember that...

OzzieMonkey posted: »

Kim Possible: Great show, really solid female lead. Would be nice to see something more lighthearted from Telltale. Scream: Your choices ch

• A BioShock Telltale game would be super neat, definitely. I'd probably want to see them make a BioShock series based more around Rapture, though, personally speaking.

Bioshock Infinite. I would love to see the story of the Lutece "twins". But we should probably wait until they get better writers, I don't want them to ruin the Bioshock Multiverse forever.

• We absolutely need a Star Trek game with original characters. It would be fantastic. I want to add my vote to those who have already suggested this.

• A Star Trek series would be nice. I'm sure this could be one of your best selling games.

• I don't know if anybody suggested it and I doubt it will ever happen but how about a tell tale game for Hyperdimension Neptunia?

Story Dimension Green Heart

Follow Lady Vert as she searches for the perfect little sister all the while stumbling through different dimensions. Aiding her through this journey is TellTale, a girl looking to get back home where ever that maybe.

Or maybe the more pratical suggestion, a Green Lantern series.

• I would love to see Telltale do a series on the Watchmen comics! That would be very interesting to play!

• We got a great Batman game where you have to make choices as both Batman and Bruce Wayne.
    This formula will work just as well in a SPIDER-MAN game where you can make choices as both Spider-Man and Peter Parker.

Spider-Man - The Telltale Series

• Kotor would be perfect

It is set before all the movies so Telltale could do whatever they wanted. Fans have been clamoring for Kotor 3 so there would definitely be a market. And we could have light and dark side choices the whole game with options to customize our lightsaber.

It would be perfect.....

• I think telltale should make a ghost rider series.

• Look telltale, you make some dope ass games... BUT you boys should make a "Dexter" game my guy, I hope that plenty of people would agree with me. Dexter is one of the best shows out lads! I would pay 100$ for a Dexter game... DO IT so I can die a happy man... -Jimmy xx

• Damn bro I agree, soooo many people want Dexter to get the TellTale treatment.

Look telltale, you make some dope ass games... BUT you boys should make a "Dexter" game my guy, I hope that plenty of people would agree wit

• ...without Nicolas Cage tho.

Kch1986 posted: »

I think telltale should make a ghost rider series.

• edited February 2017

Breaking Bad? like we have Better Call Saul which is a prequel but what about a story of the events after Breaking Bad. We could play as Jesse Pinkman or some other drug dealer with other returning characters.

Instead of the '...' silence dialogue option we could get a 'Bitch!' option.

• edited February 2017

Thread: ''League of legends story mode'' would be better ? a collaboration Riot and telltale ?

I wanna see a story with league of legends :) is whould so better and interesting
    you guys what do you think ?

• YES

Look telltale, you make some dope ass games... BUT you boys should make a "Dexter" game my guy, I hope that plenty of people would agree wit

• edited February 2017

I do not know if this has been suggested before, but I think a great series Telltale should do should be based on the television show Grimm. Telltale is great at the stories they tell and Grimm is filled with many stories. Grimm Season 6 ends this year so it would be great for Telltale to make a series with it. I don't know if many of you watch the show but it is basically a world filled with people who are half human, half creature. These creatures are usually based on The Brother's Grimm's Fairy Tales or other myths. It's worth looking into if you don't know what I mean.

• I was thinking a game based on the Suicide Squad comic. I think it has the makings of a good series, such as multiple characters that could be very interesting if developed properly and with the team being comprised of villains there could be the potential for some really morally ambiguous story choices. Also, it may fill the void of having the Warner Bros Suicide Squad game cancelled and a possible sales boost for Telltale due to that fact.

• Is anyone with me for a Merlin Telltale series?

• I don't know if this idea has been brought up yet I'd love to see a Hunger Games Telltale Series. Imagine playing as a young boy/girl and you got reaped into a survival game in which you form alliances and have to kill other teenagers to be the sole survivor. Choices would definitely be important.

• Star Wars

What Star Wars in particular, I'm not sure because the universe is massive omg
    Maybe something Extended Universe so it doesn't have to be cannon (like they did with Batman)

Just put Grand Admiral Thrawn in the game and I'll be happy

• What if Telltale made a game on themselves. And the game they make depends on our choices... and the fan's reaction depends on the game.

• I love this idea so much

XgenDaNcEs posted: »

What if Telltale made a game on themselves. And the game they make depends on our choices... and the fan's reaction depends on the game.

• I don't know... Star Wars?

• It definitely has a lot of potential. Imagine having to kill a character you've grown really attached to.

Charm posted: »

I don't know if this idea has been brought up yet I'd love to see a Hunger Games Telltale Series. Imagine playing as a young boy/girl and yo

• I think I read somewhere that Telltale were going to make a game from the DC Univers and the Marvel Universe and they chose Batman for DC and Guardians of the Galaxy for Marvel. I don't know if they are going to make another game in the DC Universe but i think a Suicide Squad game would be great.

chadfile800 posted: »

I was thinking a game based on the Suicide Squad comic. I think it has the makings of a good series, such as multiple characters that could

Sign in to comment in this discussion.