"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• I know that they would actually never do this because Grimm was originally supposed to be a television adaptation of The Wolf Among Us.

Tony Stark posted: »

Grimm would be a great game if you are unfamiliar with this tv series it's about a Portland detective Nick Burkhardt, descended from a long

• Family Guy
    Power Rangers

• edited April 2017

It looks really nice, but I do not think telltale will do it seriously. Even if the actors are not even interested, the reason is discussed here, it is a bit difficult to telltale to achieve success. But it's a successful production.

Lew82 posted: »

I been working on a series for a couple of years and was wanting to try pitching it as a live action series, (at the moment its in CG format

1. Star Wars
    2. Silent Hill
    3. Mass Effect
    4. X-Men
    5. The Flash(set in the same universe at The Batman game)
  • Somebody probably already said it, but Death Note

• TTG should make a Star Wars KOTOR based game or a different Star Wars game.

• These two just popped into my head it would be hard to make a game off these two especially trying to fit them into the timelines of these series but...

Harry Potter or the lord of the ring would be cool.

• I personally would like to see them make a game out of the Alien franchise. I know there's already games like Alien: Isolation & Aliens: Colonial Marines in existence, but I'd love to see the series done in a Telltale style of gameplay. I think it'd be awesome to play as Ripley or a new protagonist & kick some xenomorph butt. <3

enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here

• I agree. That would be pretty awesome.

Maybe it could be like Until Dawn, where (depending on your choices) everyone can make it out at the end, or everyone can die.

I personally would like to see them make a game out of the Alien franchise. I know there's already games like Alien: Isolation & Aliens:

• Warcraft!

• I would love to play an Alien game with the Until Dawn style of game play where anyone has the chance of dying at any moment. It'd definitely make the game pretty tense & scary for me at least. :)

Acheive250 posted: »

I agree. That would be pretty awesome. Maybe it could be like Until Dawn, where (depending on your choices) everyone can make it out at the end, or everyone can die.

• They should make a Scream video game series.

• edited October 2017

Thread: Telltale, play a Prison Break Series game

Who agrees? It would be awesome

• edited April 2017

Thread: Ideas for new Talltale series

I thought we should have a corner for suggesting (or at least just posting ideas) about potential new Telltale games. Lets post things that would make a great Telltale games... I will start:

Legend of the Seeker

I absolutely loved Legend of the Seeker, sure it had problems, but it was a great show with amazing characters. With its cancellation, it was left unfinished, with many potential stories untold, a romance unfulfilled. It had a well thought of lore to tap from and I feel it would make an amazing Telltale game.

Farscape

Farscape was another great show with great characters canceled before it could fully reach its potential, thankfully they created Peacekeeper Wars as to conclude the story, but they still left too many story threads hanging, such as the Nebari rebellion and so on. So I think it would make a great Telltale game.

Sliders

Sliders was a brilliant show until it went crazy, replaced half of the cast and got canceled. I think it would make a brilliant Telltale game if they start the story from scratch using the show as a starting point. It would be great because there are infinite number of alternative universes, it can take place in any location they wish, they can go as crazy as they wish with the story, add as many characters as they want and it wouldn't be amiss. Which gives an immense room for creativity.

Firefly

Firefly... I mean, you knew this was coming... It is an absolutely amazing show. Even with the movie they released, so many story threads untouched, I couldn't even begin to count them. This is highly unlikely, but Firefly would have made one of the best Telltale games ever.

There are many examples like these, but for me, that's it for now. Any other ideas?

• There's a few series I'd like to see telltales take on.

• Star Trek
    • Avengers
    • Sherlock Holmes
    • Hunger Games
    • Iron Man
    • Maze Runner
    • Transformers
    • Final Destination
    • Archer
  • Something mistery-crime-drama, like Sherlock Holmes. Or maybe Westworld, I'd love Westworld based game.

• Isn't there already a thread for this?

• I don't know, I searched but couldn't find anything. (but maybe I searched the wrong place)

Creeper1846 posted: »

Isn't there already a thread for this?

• edited April 2017

Telltale should make a Fallout series. Fallout is an interesting world and there are so many cities and regions that Bethesda won't be able to cover. Bethesda is pretty laid back when it comes to others adding to their games. They have made modding a part of their games, and New Vegas wasn't even made by Bethesda. There are a lot of broken depressing situations that an amazing story and characters could be created from. All Fallout games involve choices and siding between different characters and factions which is something that Telltale is known for, I do not believe it would it be difficult to get the rights. Telltale would do a great job in creating a Fallout game.

• Star Wars definitely!
    And maybe i might be the only one,but i'd really like a Archer game made by Telltale.Anyone else?

• I want to see them make something more adult and with greater depth of plot and characterization. Something that genuinely moves me the way TWD s1 did.

• Mr. Robot!

• As people mentioned before, Sherlock Holmes, Fallout and maybe even Star Wars are my favorites. Would be awesome. But as long as we get a quite deep game, hard moral choices and unexpected plot twists I'll be like

enter image description here

• I was just playing Bioshock and after Atlas told me something, I thought "Darn, if only I could ask him about ___" And then I thought "Hmm, I wonder if a Telltale game of Bioshock would work?"

• They should do Lost or 24.

• Game of Thrones season 2

• edited May 2017

Menma: The Infinite Story

Menma Namikaze

Now this here is a must. This is something I think should definitely happen and would mark as TellTale's first anime adaption. A TellTale Naruto Game set in an alternate universe of the series itself

It's pretty much inspired from " Naruto Shippūden Episode #427" & "Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie 6" and I've always like to see a Naruto game were you shape your own Naruto. Since we couldn't then why not his alternate version. Menma is a character that we don't know much about and it'll be a good opportunity to add a new mark to the character

Menma Namikaze, the son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. Depending on the origin of the parents they could make them both just ordinary ninjas instead of his dad as the Fourth Hokage, but the they would still be alive in this universe. Personally it would be fine if the parents are just regular ninjas, but besides that I think that if "Bandai Namco" would give it the greenlite. The chance for fans to actually create their own stories in the alternate Naruto universe. With Menma as the main character as he's known as an alternate universe Naruto but not much is known about the character as he's an alternate Naruto

This would also be a good opportunity for the two companies cooperate in the story and how they think the player would take shape of the story. Like if Menma would get his own kind of weapon like a katana and he would gain brand new skills besides Rasengen. I like for Menma to be both a wind and lightning skill ninja. Also changing Menma's hairstyle and outfit. There is so much that could be done with this that if would be stupid not to do it. And many Naruto fans would jump to the idea of creating their own Menma story. There's also the opportunity to make spin of any existing arcs into seasons. Also if the opportunity arise to go fully original have Menma as the Ten-Tails' Jinchūriki instead of Kyubi the Nine Tails

The concept itself would produce brand new stories and the opportunity to create new relationships with different characters, and maybe with a new love interest for Menma. So much ideas can be produce if TellTale & Bandai Namco collaborate with this. Even have the original voice actors voice this with either English or Japanese dub if the fans would want it. Telltale could even use the models Bandai Namco already has for their other Naruto games for this like from the Ninja Storm series, but would have to be redesigned for this

This is something that should happen for any Naruto fan and it needs support for it to be made

What do you guys think of this?

• Dexter definitely. And by dexter I mean Dexter Morgan.
    Oh and yes Breaking bad would be great too.

• I would like to be running for the U.S. President. You choose the Party, Democrat or the Republican. The Episode 1 should be before the Election. Then the Episode 2 is after the Election. Chances you may lose or win the President. If you don't win the President, the game is not over. You'll continue to be a Senator the rest of the story. As for the U.S. President after winning the election, you'll make big decision. Go to War. Or fix the Roads. Raise Taxes or lower taxes. Deal with Medical system. For or against abortions. All that. This is the hardest decision to make to be the Commander Chief of the United States. Truth & lies. Con or serve Justice. I would love to see this Telltales game of this. But, it will be a $60.00 game. Very long story. But, that just me. What do you think? Have you got what to take becoming the Next President! You can choose your gender. Your race. Your home state. Plus, after beating the game. You can relocate the White House to any states of your choice. This would be a cool game for me. Thx.

• I'd go Independant

ANAKIN22X posted: »

I would like to be running for the U.S. President. You choose the Party, Democrat or the Republican. The Episode 1 should be before the Elec

• If they do Lost we already know how bad the ending would be lol

ShaneWalsh posted: »

They should do Lost or 24.

• How about some sort of crossover of all the TellTale games?

So you'd get many different characters from the TT games all put into one story, something kinda like how the Wolf Among Us is with Fable characters. I think it would be cool.

• I think another Marvel series would work great. With GotG out and it being funny and well done, I think a good contrast would work well with Logan/Wolverine based off the Old Man Logan comics and Movie. The gritty environment fits being a TellTale series. Since it's grittier, it'll be graphic like in the comics/movie. It'll have a similar feel like TWD but but not so similar that it feels like a reskin of TWD. If you watched the movie or read the comics, you know there'll be a lot of tense moments and fighting scenes that would work well for a TellTale series.

• How about X-force? (wolverine, fantomex, psylocke, deadpool etc.)

Treyzter864 posted: »

I think another Marvel series would work great. With GotG out and it being funny and well done, I think a good contrast would work well with

• Yes you are right.

If they do Lost we already know how bad the ending would be lol

• I approve of this idea!

SilentmanX posted: »

Menma: The Infinite Story Now this here is a must. This is something I think should definitely happen and would mark as TellTale's

• Buffy the vampire slayer, they'll be fight scenes,puzzle solving, people dying something like that. Or do something like based on a horror film like scream and it's a who done it? Puzzle solving and questioning people. I would love Wolf Among Us season2 there's a lot of ideas to base S2 on from the comics

• Something space related, having a small ship and crew of misfits.. (what I am asking is something similar to Firefly, Farscape or Kotor, but it can be an original IP) That's all I can ask for.

I mean, it would be awesome, wouldn't it?

• This would also be a good opportunity to give Menma a new hairstyle

AgentZ46 posted: »

I approve of this idea!

• I think Telltale should make an Amazing Spiderman Game. since he has a variety of villians like batman it should make the action exciting. then we could relive the tragedies of his past and take control of his love lifeenter image description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.