"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• I think some have said this but I would love for telltale to do a dead pool series.

• Death Note would be a great idea

• I think Peanuts would work nicely as a lighthearted Telltale game similar to Minecraft: Story Mode and Telltale's earlier point and click titles like Sam and Max. It would be fun to play as Charlie Brown and interact with Snoopy and the rest of the gang.

• Doctor Who would be the perfect Telltale series. The biggest problem with making a Doctor Who game is that most games your objective is to kill or destroy something. Shoot, punch, blow up whatever. The Doctor doesnt work like that. He solves the problem with words or out thinking his opponents. Doctor Who is about the story and the love you have for these characters. Telltales platform is a perfect match for this sort of story driven franchise. The possiblilites are endless. You at the moment have 13 doctors to choose from. You can do multi Doctor stories or focuse on one doctor. Or even Use a different Doctor every season. Honestly this is a slam dunk of an Idea. After reading others in this thread Im cleary not alone in this idea. Seriously why are you still reading this!? Pick up the phone or email the folks at eh BBC and MAKE THIS HAPPEN!! I will preorder it as soon as its available. You are throwing money away if you dont look into this. Now go fourth and make the greates Telltale series of them all. Doctor Who! I promise it will take off and you will find yourself doing seasons like walking dead.

• I would like if they would create a series on lord of the rings characters, particularly that of aragorn's journeys through middle-earth maybe the battle he rode with thengel or the meeting with Gandalf and the capture of golem
    This would absolutely be an outstanding series to telltale which would really exite all fans of lord of the rings and perhaps give a little more detail about the history of middle earth
    Just a suggestion, if you do design it, make it in Lotr style and not the hobbit style

• Bourne franchise.

• Or Die Hard?

• Do you think telltale should make a Scooby-Doo game? Or would it not work?

• A Scooby Doo game would be fun, kinda like the old scooby doo point and click games from back in the day

• yeah, and they should make it 2D with Windows 95 support.

nonsense aside: it'd be cool. And the big feature is Your actions determine who the villain behind the mask is.

Poogers555 posted: »

A Scooby Doo game would be fun, kinda like the old scooby doo point and click games from back in the day

• edited May 2017

Should make a game base on the Godfather movies(all of them?)
    You would have combat and story line drama
    and you should start it off with the very beginning from when vito moves to america, takes over the neighborhood, kills the old don, and so on

• They made a guardians of the galaxy game, why not Deadpool I mean decor is hilarious and action packed. And pony crazy. Why not give it a shot.

Tell me what you think in the comments bellow?

• I'd be interested to see how it affects his fourth wall breaking.

• That would be horrible. It would be the most dated, cringe-worthy thing ever made like 4 months after it released.

• Hey guys,

I created an account in hopes there was a thread like this!
    I've only just come across this type of game format and play TWD. Love it.

I'm a mass effect fan.. and a telltale mass effect game would be sweet!

• Resident Evil The Telltale Series would be interesting.

• i would loke a final fantasy telltale game

• Something like the Journey from fifa

• ButterwompButterwomp ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

Sooooo this thread is 207 pages, but has anyone said they want a Scott Pilgrim prequel starring Ramona Flowers becaaaaause...

• edited May 2017

You know, I want to give TTG something of a challenge. Let them make an adventure game out of Tetris. They did Minecraft after all.

P.S. Probably was suggested 20x times already.

• Actually, they did.

https://telltale.com/community/discussion/25999/scott-pilgrim-telltale-make-it-happen/p1

The creator said no, though. So get to work on those other things suggested in the last 207 pages!

Butterwomp posted: »

Sooooo this thread is 207 pages, but has anyone said they want a Scott Pilgrim prequel starring Ramona Flowers becaaaaause...

• ButterwompButterwomp ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

Oh, wild! I never heard about this. Bummer he said no. Thanks for the link, though.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Actually, they did. https://telltale.com/community/discussion/25999/scott-pilgrim-telltale-make-it-happen/p1 The creator said no, though. So get to work on those other things suggested in the last 207 pages!

• Silent Hill (:

Weird, right? That's exactly why I want an adventure, choices matter, storydriven game, made by Telltale, in Silent Hill's universe. Tho I'm pretty damn sure it would take a couple years to make an arrangement with.... K-O-N-A-M-I.

• What about a new part of boarderlands?

I really like the game!
    I love the characters and at least there is an open end so... :)

• Stranger Things: A Tell Tale Series. Come on now.

• A Tank Girl game series would be nothing short of friggin AMAZING!!

• 'Telltale Games' the Telltale game.

A game were you play as the creative director, writer and artist at different stages of Telltale games development processes.

There will obviously be multiple dialogue options and will be full of moral dilemmas such as putting in a huge amount of time, effort and resources into a game to please the fans...or make the game truly terrible and 6-7 hours shorter than original Telltale games so you can gain as much money humanly possible with the bare minimum amount of effort so you can control your overwhelming greed and newfound laziness.

• Thank you!! Finally someone who wants a TT Silent Hill game.

Ciocolici posted: »

Silent Hill (: Weird, right? That's exactly why I want an adventure, choices matter, storydriven game, made by Telltale, in Silent Hill's universe. Tho I'm pretty damn sure it would take a couple years to make an arrangement with.... K-O-N-A-M-I.

• besides making more the Walking Dead series, and tales Of The borderlands, also batman telltale series more of them and life is strange telltale series I would love if the would make a telltale series about the prison brake series Micheal schofeild and the other characters

• edited May 2017

I want something with Sherlock Holmes kind of mystery or modern mystery with detective style and music some of that oldies jazz stuff. Whatever choices you make to uncover the mystery and how close you come to it will determine your fate. Detective Conan is a manga with that kind of theme.

Another genre based on time traveling would be interesting. Whatever choices you make in the past will determine very large scale things in the future.

I can also imagine Star Wars franchise getting a Telltale game. The Old Republic however already did a superb job on that.

• I was thinking of Scott Pilgrim as well

Butterwomp posted: »

• edited May 2017

Thread: New Telltale Game ideas:

I believe the following ideas would make great Telltale games;

• A Series of Unfortunate Events
    • Bioshock

I think some Nintendo title would make great games as well but that would probably never happen unless it's only exclusive to the Switch.
    What are some suggestions you guys have?

• Now that we've got the GotG game I think an episodic game that follows an entire Marvel Comics crossovers can be extremely epic. Just imagine Civil War, The Infinity Gauntlet or Secret Wars being portrayed to a Telltale style and being able to change the original story with your decisions

• I think a series based on How to Train Your Dragon would be pretty great. It could be very cartoony and/or serious and dangerous, expand on a beautiful universe, and show different cultures than just Berk.

• TRON
    Make a sereis based on the TRON Universe.

I have no idea if you would be able to, or of any technical problems you might face. Or if Disney will let you.

But it would be really awesome to see a TRON series by you guys.

It has such a great story. And such great potential. But the movie production doesn't seem to be going forward. And there is no trace of it anywhere in any other form of media. (There was TRON: Uprising which stopped). There aren't even comics.

The thing is, the story just kinda stopped, suddenly. Which is actually pretty sad, because it's such an awesome story.

Which is why I think that y'all should, you know, jumpstart the story back on. Get it moving.

Again I don't know if you can.

• You've got Game dev tycoon if you wanna do that

ZombiePizza posted: »

'Telltale Games' the Telltale game. A game were you play as the creative director, writer and artist at different stages of Telltale game

• I just beat Telltales Borderlands and I loved it. And now im watching Fargo and I was thinking, Telltale would make an amazing Fargo game... O.O

• Telltales Games should do a new series on Star Wars or maybe Fallout.

• edited May 2017

Thread: Can you imagine a Overwatch game from Telltale?

How awesome would it be if they teamed up with Blizzard and do a Telltale game based on Overwatch? We could finally understand the origins of each or most of the characters.

I would like a Telltale game based on Overwatch or Uncharted.

sorry for bad English. :)

• Samurai Jack The Telltale Series

Sign in to comment in this discussion.