"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• That's a brilliant idea!

I started an account on the site for the sole purpose of agreeing with you! Doctor Who has exploded as a cultural phenomenon in recent years.

• Yeaah i'm agree

• I Really Hope That Telltale Games Makes Another DC Superhero Story Such As The Flash Or Green Arrow..

That's All From Me, What Games That You Want Telltale To Make?

• I'd absolutely love for them to make a Doctor Who game.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

They can make a Supernatural game. That would be nice.

• I agree!

A1pha150 posted: »

I think they should do a Games Series based on Friday The 13th because you would have a lot of potential to do with a series like that. You would probably play as Jason and a Camp Counsellor

• Space Quest! :) Just imagine Roger Vilco's adventures in the GotG style :))

• Fallout : The interactive series

It would have a choice of you making

A) Custom Character
    or
    B) Nate / Nora

and it would pick up the Fallout 4 story.

• Oh, fun idea. Here's my suggestions.

• Overwatch
    • Fallout
    • Lord of the Rings
    • Mass Effect
    • Dragon Age
    • D&D
    • plus some more Borderlands
  • edited June 2017

I didn't read through all of these but I think it would be cool if they did World of Warcraft. Or if they want to do another Marvel or DC game either the Flash or Deadpool.

• What if telltale does an anime series

• I want a game based of Madness Combat!!
    I love the Madness Combat community as much as telltale and other things!
    A Madness Combat Telltale game would be awsome and if they do a Madness Combat Telltale Game then i would make a Body Pillow of Hank, Deimos or Sanford and rape the shit out of that pillow

• Prison break would be awesome

• edited June 2017

Maybe ROBLOX and Overwatch Telltale Games??

• edited July 2017

Thread: Star Wars Telltale Series.

What are your thought's on that?

• My thoughts? There is no Telltale Star Wars

• My thoughts?

These are not the droids we are looking for.

AronDracula posted: »

My thoughts? There is no Telltale Star Wars

• edited July 2017

AronDracula posted: »

My thoughts? There is no Telltale Star Wars

• Not going to happen because EA has the rights and I doubt they'll work with telltale. And also, Disney/Lucasfilm wouldn't approve a story that has multiple endings and/or alternative paths as part of their SW canon.

• I don't really know because Star Wars is owned by Disney and Lucasfilm. Like what WildlingKing said: I don't think they will agree for a star wars game for multiple endings and/or alternative paths in the franchise.

• edited July 2017

How about a Superman telltale series?

• Can they make a game based on a certain anime? Like say Black Lagoon or something similar?

• Totally yes! Like say RWBY by Rooster Teeth?

Erinour posted: »

What if telltale does an anime series

• Your Lie In April as a Telltale game would be awesome!!!

• Oh YOSH to that!!!

TDF16 posted: »

Can they make a game based on a certain anime? Like say Black Lagoon or something similar?

• EA own the rights to Star Wars, and they ain't sharing that cash cow with anyone.

• My new idea - "Worst Writer Ever" game.

In each episode our protagonist (writer) would have the options of ruining a game with nonsenses. Examples:

• young girl kills bunch of deadly zombies with a knife; by... slicing their throats,

• big frog walks the streets of NY and noone notices, because... city streets are empty!

• adults don't know how to turn off a big electric machine but... it's not a problem for wee girl,

• guy is on a mission to find an army and returns with 20 people,

• there's a place full of power in the forest, so important you may leave it if you want,

• man transforms into huge beast and back but always finds his clothes nearby,

• heroine gets shot by a shotgun (close range) and she's fine because... she wears leather costume?

• wee girl gets shot and is fine because... well, um, she had a dream?

I'm sure Telltale's writers would use some of these.

• telltale should make a vampire the masquerade game it offers many different aspects that could be played around with politics being one of the most important aspects to vampires in vtm which in tern could be employed for many different decisions camarilla or anarch you could violate the masquerade or not and the world of darkness has everything werewolves mages and all the vampire clans with different attributes the player could switch between two or tree characters similar to tales from the borderlands say a malkavian which are insane voices in their heads and everything and ventrue which are vampire snobs it could be very different playing as the other character which would be very interesting

• tt should make tales from the borderlands season 2

• Game criticism is fine, but snarky retorts towards the writers on a personal level are not necessary.

Omid's cat posted: »

My new idea - "Worst Writer Ever" game. In each episode our protagonist (writer) would have the options of ruining a game with nonsenses.

• I think it would be interesting if you all done a war like game focusing on the brotherhood but doesn't have to be a real war that happened just something like Call of Duty meets Gears of War type of a war game

• How about a sam and max game or hector or strong bad game telltale?

• Watching the best friend playthru of LA Noire made me want to see The Wire: A Telltale Series.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

Telltale should make a Half Life 3 cause Valve is too lazy-ass to do it themselves.

• that's great idea

Danny__1992 posted: »

I think it would be interesting if you all done a war like game focusing on the brotherhood but doesn't have to be a real war that happened just something like Call of Duty meets Gears of War type of a war game

• edited July 2017

enter image description here
    Some of you, are probably too young to remember this show....But I think it could make for an amazing TellTale game.

• The X Files. Split narrative like in TFTBL.

• I'd like to see a Firefly/Serenity series or a series based on Terry Pratchett's Discworld.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.