"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• yeah me too. it would be great.I think they would make an awesome game

I'd absolutely love for them to make a Doctor Who game.

• Telltale's Timelord series

• Pokemon Please. A basic choice would be which starter did you choose or did you return your starter or kept on fighting, or maybe did you choose to evolve your starter?

• WHAT HOW MELTON, HOW?

Melton23 posted: »

Roblox

• It's a joke. Mainly because in 2014 I got banned on Roblox for making a stripclub. I literally only placed 1 block XD

WHAT HOW MELTON, HOW?

• How about a series based on a Bioware game like Mass Effect or Dragon Age.

• A fidget spinner series.

Duh.

• Yes to dragon age!!

LadySpica posted: »

Oh, fun idea. Here's my suggestions. * Overwatch * Fallout * Lord of the Rings * Mass Effect * Dragon Age * D&D * plus some more Borderlands

• Sonic the Hedgehog!

• Ash vs the evil dead

• This has probably been said before but I recently started watching American horror story and I was thinking it would be great for the telltale formula and would show telltales skills towards a horror based game.

• So many people are requesting things that have already come out but this is a fresh idea. I want a group of survivors on a boat to crash on an island that is unknown in the middle of the ocean. They will encounter numerous dangers there including cannibals. I want this series to be called Cannibal Island and I think you could pull it off Telltale.

Best Wishes,

Ethan Tayloe

• A Pokemon Series would be beyond awesome.
    Telltale has showed us its flexibility, and their style can make an amazing Pokemon story.
    I would love to see that!

• Maybe: School Life or something like that

• Telltale prefers an already-existing IP to tell stories about, but they could tell yours using these folks:

enter image description here

EJGAMING posted: »

So many people are requesting things that have already come out but this is a fresh idea. I want a group of survivors on a boat to crash on

• edited July 2017

How is Tales of Archer not a thing yet?

After playing Tales of the Borderlands, how have Telltale not jumped into bed with Archer to create another humorous and awesome series?

• That'd be really cool.

Too bad Nintendo would probably make it Nintendo Switch exclusive.

Odaryus posted: »

A Pokemon Series would be beyond awesome. Telltale has showed us its flexibility, and their style can make an amazing Pokemon story. I would love to see that!

• I think Telltale should make a TWAU Season 2 but honestly I doubt it'll happen.

• Doctor who telltale series
    saw telltale series
    silent hill telltale series
    dead rising telltale series

• Totally make a vampire series and a Tomb Raider series

• Still thinking they should do something with Twin Peaks, the 25 year gap is ideal for it.

• Should stranger thing should be a tell tale game series?

Would you think people would like it

• I was thinking about that too, But if they were to do it, I think they would have to Set it in they're own Universe instead of the Netflix universe like what they did with Batman.

• I would love that.

• As much as I'd love it, (because Telltale could do a number of things with it.. maybe some supernatural ghost plot) I'm not so sure if I'd want it. The characters in the show (the group of 4 boys... And Eleven) are really what makes it enjoyable and sort of relatable for me. Telltale would really need to get their wallets out and get all those actors/actresses on board for the game, for it to feel authentic [IMHO].

• Games that should return with new seasons

New games ideas
    enter image description here(But not like the last one of Tom Cruise, please!)

New games ideas with female main roles (seriously, it would be beyond of great!)

I hope that any of these ideas would catch any attention.

• You mean like in the anime's?

NightmareBG posted: »

Maybe: School Life or something like that

• OH YES! please! I've missed them since the last game

daro2096 posted: »

How about a sam and max game or hector or strong bad game telltale?

• House MD

• If they do, I hope there would be yandere girls or drama

Erinour posted: »

What if telltale does an anime series

• Then I hope they place the new doctor as main role.

I'd absolutely love for them to make a Doctor Who game.

• edited July 2017

THAT would be interesting. I can see it being similar to TWAU except that instead of there being just ONE mystery, there would be multiple; 1 per episode. Not to mention going through patients houses to search for clues, relationships between various characters, QT events during procedures, point and find during MRIs, etc. You'd also have the main office as the main HUB area. Choices could also matter a lot since most patients wouldn't be seen again after each episode. Choices can determine whether or not a patient lives or dies as well. Choices can be HARD too.

GohanFGC posted: »

House MD

• (On behalf of my 7yr old son, an avid Minecraft-Story Mode fan)

Please make Roblox Story Mode.

• GohanFGCGohanFGC Banned
    edited July 2017

Choices can be HARD too.

Yea. Considering EVERY hard decision that Dr. House has EVER had to make to save a patient's life.

patrickrc95 posted: »

THAT would be interesting. I can see it being similar to TWAU except that instead of there being just ONE mystery, there would be multiple;

• I would love to see a Spider-Man and Ms. Marvel: Kamala Khan Telltale series. I wish they could have plans for a Sam & Max Season 4, though...

• Fist of the North Star would make a pretty rad Telltale game, I think.

• Any TV show would be great for some alternative storyline.

• I think so :D (i know Life is strange is kinda but it can be different i think)

You mean like in the anime's?

• edited July 2017

Maybe someone already mentioned this but ''Archer: The Telltale Series'' would be f**king great. The art style is not something Telltale would find challenging to work with, also they can tell us Archer's first mission as an agent and his first encounter with Lana and whatnot. I think it is something Telltale would be interested in. I can only imagine what the dialogue choices would be like.

''Please, somebody save my baby!!!''

- ''Who gives a shit about a baby?''

- ''Seems like your baby is in the... DANGER ZONE!''

- ''I swear I had something for this.''

- ''...''

Sign in to comment in this discussion.