"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• Wolverine
    • Supernatural
  • I personally think telltale should make a game set in the Harry Potter world, it could be a original and new story made by telltale, or it could be something already in the lore, such as a story about the 4 creators of hogwarts, Episodes 1-4 could have to play as each founder, then in episode 5 you could choose who you want to play as, or possibly play as a character from the previous 4 episodes, I believe Harry Potter would be the perfect blend of action, story and discovery that makes every telltale game special and the franchise would do great in telltales hands

• edited August 2017

How about a telltale game based on

Norman Bates
    Flash
    Arrow
    Justice League
    Avengers
    True Blood
    Cops
    World War 1, 2 and 3

• edited August 2017

I would love something like House of cards or Mr.Robot. Enough with the comic stuff .

• A Doctor Who game would be epic!

I started an account on the site for the sole purpose of agreeing with you! Doctor Who has exploded as a cultural phenomenon in recent years.

• I personally think that Telltale should start making games that are original/unique to Telltale because then their imaginations can run wild without it being limited to a story of a tv show or movie.

• edited August 2017

Thread: Please make a SUPERNATURAL game!

I think with the huge following of Supernatural fans and the show approaching it's final season (the one after this coming season) there should be a fun game based on the show telltale style. How cool would it be to be playing as Dean or Sam driving the 67 black impala and killing demons salt and burning bones of ghosts and just good old saving people hunting things family business. I think you'd have a lot of people wanting to play that.

Could have choices like be good or be evil at certain times (soulless Sam or Deanmon) maybe sell your soul and go to Hell or don't and watch say Bobby or someone die. Idk exactly but I think Telltale would be able to make an awesome story decision based game out of it.

• I would love to play a WWE Telltale game. Just think of the possibilities: You can choose if you are going to be a heel or a face, choose who you are going to fight and have some backstage drama.

• I've been thinking recently. Would it be awesome if Telltale teams up with Arkane Studios for a game based on the Dishonored series? Kinda like how they teamed up with Gearbox and Majang for Tales From the Borderlands and Mincecraft: Story Mode respectively? If it does happen, here's what it might involve.

1. The main character being a rookie assassin. Who may, or may not be a fan of Daud's work.
    2. The setting, somewhere in the 15 year time skip.
    3. Since we find notes in order to find clues on how to do missions, that feature could give more motivation to look around before moving on.
    4. Each target would be treated as an arc villain in each episode.
    5. The doctor guy that we can rob could be a supporting character. We never saw his face.
    6. Did they ever explain how Granny Rags' hand came under Paolo's possession?

That's all I could think of.

• edited August 2017

Thread: Spider-Man - The Telltale Series

I'm sure it has been written already, because of course I'm not the only one with this idea, but I think that Telltale would make a great series. The struggle of Peter's life would really make for some good choices, even some stupid stuff like:

[Give Aunt May the money] or [Keep the money for a better camera for the Bugle]

I think Telltale would be really good at this, as they have done a really good job for Batman. Hell, call me crazy, I could already imagine the whole episodes.

Episode 1: A normal life - After 6 months of being Spider-Man, Peter faces a bigger challenge than he expected, which will affect both of his lives in a colossal way. (The first shot shows Peter on top of a building talking to himself, saying "It's been months, but it's still awesome. You wanna know who I am? I am--" and then gets interrupted by bank robbers. The next day, you would have some talk between Peter and his friends, and see how is life is as of now. A couple of nights later, Peter tries to go against a new villain, who names himself "Green Goblin", and underestimates him, which causes him to lose this fight and it causes an outrage on Spider-Man for not defending the city and blah blah blah)

Episode 2: A Spectacular defeat - Just when Peter thinks he has it figured all out, his enemy will come back to hit where it hurts, causing him to question his principles. (I'm not quite sure, they could pull Gwen's death in this, but I think that it wouldn't be good because she wouldn't have that much of a personality by this point, since we would barely talk to her in the past episodes. Plus, Goblin should find out later, otherwise it would feel too quick and sudden. I'm thinking more like "Goblin thinks Harry is Spider-Man, so he tries to attack someone close to him, maybe even Peter, and hurts people close to Harry or Peter, and gives Spider-Man one hell of a time." So, Peter, being just a kid, lets everything go and dumps his costume in the trash, with the final part being of Peter narrating "Who am I? I'm a nothing. Because I am Spider-Man... No more." as he walks away in the rain.)

Episode 3: Spider-Man No More - Not able to take his two lives anymore, Peter decides to give up on his responsibilities, which will result in catastrophes all over the city. (Peter gives up his Spider-Man life, and for the initial part it looks like that part in SM 2 where he just decides to live a normal life for a while. Then, you see an emergency, a building on fire near you, and have the option to either [Intervene] or [Forget it]. If you choose to intervene, the firemen will stop you, saying that the situation is under control, and then the building behind them explodes. That is useful to show how much Spider-Man is needed, and that will also show in the fact that Peter can't make money anymore because No Spider-Man = No Photos = No money. After school, Peter is approached by Mary Jane, who will have her time in the past episodes too, and they'll talk about Spider-Man. Peter talks about the fact that "Maybe he realized he did no good in this city." and have Mary Jane reply "He was an hero. He saved countless lives. So yeah, maybe he wasn't happy, but name one hero who was happy. Hero come from something bad, so they know what the line is, and when to not cross it. That's what a hero does. He fights not for his emotion or his scout badge, he does it because it's the right thing.". Then, have you choose whether to come back or not, and if you decide not to, the episode will continue with normal Peter, until his school is attacked. That will happen regardless, but if you choose to come back you will get 1. A scene of swinging in-between the school sequences 2. The normal costume. While, if you decide not to come back, Peter will take a paper bag and hide his identity under that, out of emergency. You will have to fight Rhino this time, who is actually controlled by a chip by Goblin. He will save the school, and will bring Rhino somewhere quiet. "Who do you work for, Alexander?" Peter asks. Rhino looks at him, and goes "It's... It's the Osborns. They did this to me, transformed me into... Into this! It's them you're after, not me!" And then the episode closes.)

Episode 4: Through thick and thin - After months of silence, Spider-Man comes back, stronger than ever, ready to face his bigger fight yet. (The episode starts with Peter searching into a big warehouse owned by Oscorps, and some of Goblin's goons like Montana (or Shocker) or street-people like that. Then, have you fight Hammerhead, who will run away in an helicopter with someone else. You go back to Montana (or Shocker) to ask him about Goblin, but he's gone. Then, a couple of QTEs to show weeks passing by, as Peter gets more and more angry about not finding Goblin. When, one night, after a couple of dialogues with side characters like Gwen, Aunt May and such, Spider-Man's swinging around and thinks he finally found out where Goblin lives, as he sees him going back to Osborn's house. Then, Peter enters and finds Goblin taking off his mask, and finds out it's actually Harry. Norman comes in from the other room, and asks "What the hell is going on?". Peter tries to talk to him, but a fight breaks out between Harry and Peter, and they start swinging punches at each other. Then, Peter gets a good punch in, and Harry's on the ground. There, you have the chance to continue beating him up, or to stop. When Peter's talking to him, suddenly, green gas comes out of nowhere. He brings both the Osborns to safety, and then looks at the house, and sees Goblin flying away. Peter follows him, tries to attack him, and then Goblin hits back, and throws Peter on a roof. Peter gets slowly back up, and when he looks to his left while getting back up, he sees Goblin flying right to him in the glider, and the episode closes as Goblin's about to reach Peter in the glider.)

Episode 5: The Ultimate fight - When Peter finds himself in a deadly situation, he'll have to make the ultimate sacrifice to save the city and all the people he cares about. (Peter wakes up in a dirty alley, in the morning. He comes back home, where Aunt May is with some police officers she called. She hugs you as soon as you get in, but as the cops go away, she starts lecturing you. She sees you have bruises and sees you're kind of sad, so she asks what's wrong. You can tell her the truth, so tell her that you're Spider-Man, avoid the question by not actually answering completely, lie by saying nothing's wrong, or be silent. If you choose to tell her you're Spider-Man, you also tell her that Uncle Ben's death was your responsibility. She gets up from her seat in every case, and goes out a bit. The rest of the episode is kind of more figuring out who Goblin is, if they aren't Osborns, who is the Goblin? He has fights with goons who are related to Oscorp, and then Goblin goes to Aunt May's while Peter's gone. He kidnaps her, so Peter goes to save her. Depending if you were honest or not with May, her fate will change. You were silent? She will feel like she wasn't enough of a good mother, so she doesn't feel like she's really useful anymore, so she will let go of Goblin's hand, and try to kill herself. She knows you're Spider-Man? She'll hold on as much as she can, because she know Pete will help her, and so on. Anyway, Peter saves her, and goes after Goblin. In the final battle, Peter is fighting Goblin, and while doing QTEs, you also talk. "So, Petey, you really thought you could defeat Goblin?!" Goblin asks. "You can bet your green ass on it!" Peter replies, and so on. Peter fights Goblin and stuff, until you are in an abandoned warehouse. You beat Goblin almost half to death, and that's when he pulls off his mask, revealing Norman. He tries to trick you so that he can impale you, and you can choose your last words. "Why do you do this? Do you... Do you even know who you are anymore?" and you have the option to either 1. "I'm Spider-Man" so you end the monologue Peter started in the first episode. 2. "I'm Peter Parker" 3. "I'm a hero" 4. Silence, more badass-like. After that, he tries to hit you with the glider, set to auto-explosion. "If I go down, you're coming with me" he says, as you dodge the glider, which hits him and then explodes. Peter gets launched away, and lands on a roof. He gets back up, costume all ruined. He sees the cops and firemen in the distance, so he swings away. The next day, everybody is with Harry on Norman's tombstone. You're allowed to say a couple of words for him, and then Gwen takes you with her privately. She talks about how this will affect Harry, and how it happened and blah blah blah. You get to stop her, and ask her "What are you talking about? Why are you telling me?" and she looks at you, smirks, and goes "Maybe you should tell me... Spider-Man." End of the episode.)

After the end credits of Episode 5, I think there should be a small cutscene where there are some sewers shown, and you see something moving in the water. The camera follows it, until it jumps out. It's in the shadow, but it turns around, and it is... The symbiote. I think that would be cool for an upcoming second season.

P.S. Yes I have no life. But so do you, if you read all that.

• I only read the last sentence so I guess I have a life. But yeah I agree anyway

Nick261 posted: »

Thread: Spider-Man - The Telltale Series I'm sure it has been written already, because of course I'm not the only one with this idea, b

• edited August 2017

Oh, okay then lol

Melton23 posted: »

I only read the last sentence so I guess I have a life. But yeah I agree anyway

• I'm in the process of actually creating a Telltale style Episodic Spider-Man game, and whilst it's pretty different to what you suggested (outside the Norman Osborn inclusion and the Aunt May relationship) it's nice to know someone else likes the idea. :)

Thread: Spider-Man - The Telltale Series I'm sure it has been written already, because of course I'm not the only one with this idea, b

• It's one of those games where you can set it in the universe, which is interesting enough in itself, without using Corvo, Daud, Emily and the like. The fifteen year gap could work, but also something in the past before the first game with Emily's mother and the rise of those who sought to kill her.

matteso586 posted: »

I've been thinking recently. Would it be awesome if Telltale teams up with Arkane Studios for a game based on the Dishonored series? Kinda l

• I think you would LOVE this text based IOS game from Choice of Games, Slammed! It does a great job at showing the life of a professional wrestler.

https://www.choiceofgames.com/slammed/#utm_source=cog&utm_medium=web&utm_content=ourgames

cindaquil posted: »

I would love to play a WWE Telltale game. Just think of the possibilities: You can choose if you are going to be a heel or a face, choose who you are going to fight and have some backstage drama.

• I just want them to bring back Sam and Max. I mean come on, it's been 7+ years already.

• Recently I've been thinking about how a Telltale Star Wars game could go (unlikely given EA's control over the brand currently) and I was thinking of two interesting ways they could do it in an episodic game...

a. One way is to play with the various eras by having the game follow a specific family. Starting in the Clone Wars with Clone vs Droid, you follow a series of generations as they move from the fall of the Republic to the Galactic Civil War as Rebels to a new uncertain galaxy to the rise of the Resistance and the First Order. And whilst your characters can't avert the conflicts, their choices can be shown to be long term and impactful on their own scale. You could even choose what your descendants roles are or even who they are by who you marry!

b. Alternatively if they wanted something a bit more grand but specific era, they could take a page from their Game of Thrones game and do a story with multiple characters, but this time on opposing sides. Imagine a game where you play as a fledgling Imperial Officer, a nervous force sensitive, a haggard smuggler, a cocky Empire loyal bounty hunter and a stranded Rebel soldier, all living on the same planet as their lives come into contact with each other! With numerous possible endings as you create your own Star Wars adventure.

• Holy hell, that's amazing. Lemme know when you're done, I would be really interested!

I'm in the process of actually creating a Telltale style Episodic Spider-Man game, and whilst it's pretty different to what you suggested (o

• Sure thing! I'll be likely to post a link to the demo of Chapter 1 for Episode 1 when it's in a state I'm happy with - I have to ensure the coding for replicating the limited time for dialogue choices works for one thing - and then work on Episode 1 proper. Thinking I might use NaNoWriMo for that.

Holy hell, that's amazing. Lemme know when you're done, I would be really interested!

• edited August 2017

A series based on the Cthulhu Mythos- There's a huge range of history, events, artifacts, characters, and interdimensional monstrosities to draw on.

A Mass Effect series- With Mass Effect essentially being dead in the water after Andromeda, I think it'd be awesome if Telltale got the licensing to create their own spin-off series set in the ME universe. The ME fanbase is very loyal, and they could generate TWD levels of interest in the series.

An expanded Marvel Universe- Specifically Hulk, Moon Knight, Daredevil, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Thor, and Captain America have great potential for episodic gaming

• A series about a Life ...... or idk maybe school life or something like that

• edited August 2017

I think Telltale should make a Mahabharata Series.. The story is itself regarding cause and effect...
    A part of this story is presented well in this playlist..

• edited August 2017

Thread: Mario: The Telltale series

Telltale can get permission from Nintendo, right?
    Just an idea I had. Now, before we get started, here's a link to the Super Mario Bros film (1993) because I will reference this many times.

Here's my ideas:

-Use the soundtrack from the movie (link here):

-In the movie, Shy Guys were the men in hazard suits (32:18) in the police station and the dump truck drivers(56:35). I think that in a more or less more game accurate game (wow, that's confusing), Shy Guys should still keep their humanoid forms (not the strange short creature) but at least wear the white mask and red jacket, and be used as soldiers. I also think they should be also used as police (just put them in blue hoodies). Also, keep the badass police cars and flamethrowers. But instead of having the Police Chief (31:49), we should have General Guy (Paper Mario) and have him be Koopa's second in command and give him a pistol version of the flamethrower.
    Here's the link to what I think General guy should look like (and what most of the other shy guys should look like):

https://www.google.com/search?q=general+guy+paper+mario&rlz=1C1CHZL_enUS685US685&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiAyryxjufVAhUH-mMKHbmQAEgQ_AUICigB&biw=1536&bih=758#imgrc=S6g9ERWhZx4FBM:

-Make the citizens normal humans (not the cold blooded reptilian humans) and give some of them different themes from some of the Mario worlds (such as have explorers with the classic pith helmet outfit and anthro jackals from World 2, sailors of different time eras for World 3, tribal people for World 4, Eskimos for World 5, miners and rock creatures for World 6, WW1-esque pilots and winged Koopa Troopas for World 7, and other random citizens) (I got the worlds from New Super Mario Bros 2006)

-Since this is a little more game accurate, Peach should be the princess, not Daisy (but they can still put her in it), Mario is the one who gets the sweet prize of a potential girlfriend, Koopa should be a dragon-like monster again, Toad should be a mushroom person, Yoshi should not just be an actual dinosaur, Goombas should more like the game version, and there should be normal Koopa Troopas too. Also, they should at least give Luigi a mustache.

-As for the plot, well, have it begin with the developer logos and opening credits on a black screen, and the voice of an old Italian man saying, "Did I ever-a tell you the way your mother and I...really met? Well, it's a long story...and it all began with a large, green pipe." Then, the title: SUPER MARIO BROS: THE TELLTALE SERIES, with the music from the opening title of the movie behind it. (Jeez, that looks awesome in my head). Then have the next scene be a woman in a worn out coat running from a sewer, and she gives a necklace, with a power star on it, to an Italian man (The one from the intro, Mario and Luigi's parents). She then runs off, just like the opening scene of the movie, and then you see General Guy come out of nowhere, demand the star, and when she refuses, he shoots the roof of the sewers, bringing it down on her. He then leaves through a large green pipe, which then disappears. From there, have something about Mario and Luigi going to fix a pipe, before they fall into another large green pipe, which takes them to the same evil city in the movie. From there, I don't know what else. But keep the police car chase scene, the tunnel scene with the fungus, the de-evolution scene (but instead of de-evolving, it executes people by turning them into primeval slime), and instead of President Koopa in the film, it's General Guy. In later episodes, they can go back to the classic villain, Bowser. The whole plot should something like: First Mario and Luigi escape the city, then they go to the Mushroom Kingdom, where Toadsworth, the Prime Minister, tells them that the Mushroom kingdom is the last nation standing in the way of them and world domination. Princess Peach has been kidnapped in an effort to make them surrender. The Mario Bros must rescue her before war breaks out. Also, Mario has the power star necklace from the beginning.

-Keep the Bob-omb scene. I thought that was actually good.

-IMPORTANT: AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH EPISODE, GIVE THE PLAYER A CHOICE TO PLAY AS EITHER MARIO OR LUIGI

• Just stop. Mario has enough games in his franchise.

• I usually would say "no way"", but after Minecraft everything is possible lol

• Mass Effect could very easily translate to a Telltale Game with the dialogue system and universe in play, whether they did a prequel with the First Contact War, more stuff in the Andromeda galaxy or anything else. So definitely.

A series based on the Cthulhu Mythos- There's a huge range of history, events, artifacts, characters, and interdimensional monstrosities to

• I would love that, actually. I am a big fan of Mario.

Thread: Mario: The Telltale series Telltale can get permission from Nintendo, right? Just an idea I had. Now, before we get started, h

• When I read this I thought of this

Thread: Mario: The Telltale series Telltale can get permission from Nintendo, right? Just an idea I had. Now, before we get started, h

• Donkey Kong: Story Mode? Hmmm.......

• An deus ex telltale game.

• I have a idea! Since Star Wars get a lot of remix, why not a story about a human earthling who has a strong contraction of the Force , suddenly got dragged into the war between the Jedi and the Sith? And for a little bonus, you can make your own light saber, using Earth's weapons as references, like a katana, Nagitana, or maybe even a gladius lightsaber would be cool! Then the time is around the Last Jedi movie, or somewhere after the Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi where the player will be trained by Ahsoka Tano (If she is alive that is.)

• I would like to see a Flash, Green Lantern a Justice League to say in the least, maybe a Martian Manhunter. I would like to see a Transformer series, or a Highlander series.

• I agree. I think a First Contact War would be interesting. It would also be cool to do something in-between ME3 and Andromeda that's its own story as well.

Mass Effect could very easily translate to a Telltale Game with the dialogue system and universe in play, whether they did a prequel with the First Contact War, more stuff in the Andromeda galaxy or anything else. So definitely.

• Game of thrones, Spider-man, Batman,

• Has anyone said X-Files yet? Because I'm thinking they could definitely do something good with that property.

• And maybe we can add some of the old republic elements in here too! Like the eternal throne, Raven, the children of the emperor and so on. And the player, that's us will meet a young Cathar girl named, Shalan. A force sensitive like us, but is two years younger, and have a happy go lucky personality. The big difference here is the relationship, if you choose to be female, Shalan will think of you as a big sister, but if you a male, she will have a crush on you.

dragonpim posted: »

I have a idea! Since Star Wars get a lot of remix, why not a story about a human earthling who has a strong contraction of the Force , sudde

• I'd love to see them make a Dragon Age series, but Mass Effect also works.

As far as Marvel goes, I'd still love to see a TTG X-Men series. They've never gotten a strong video game adaptation that had any real focus on story and character. A TTG unique take on them more similar to the Batman and TWAU series, with a lot of choice in the action. I've always wanted a really good X-Men game that does some justice to the characters. Might even crossover with GoTG at some point. Suicide Squad would be a good second DC franchise. I don't read comics, the last 5-7 years, I guess. So the movies and games are the only way I interact with all of these franchises. Also up for any lesser known type property.

A series based on the Cthulhu Mythos- There's a huge range of history, events, artifacts, characters, and interdimensional monstrosities to

• edited October 2017

Thread: The Boondocks:The Telltale Series

I feel as if Telltale should an orignal Telltale story based on the Boondocks. Because come on people who doesn't love the Boondocks. 

Telltale's Boondocks can be it's own original story while also taking inspiration and certain aspects from the comic strips and the animated Television Series. Plus it's can allow Telltale to do something new with it's franchise because in the past Telltale have use many movies as sources for it's games and The Boondocks can bring some interesting narrative ,fight sequences and excellent dialogue among the characters. Besides it is relevantly speaking that Boondocks is widely known for it's mixture of cultures, lifestyles, social classes, stereotypes, viewpoints and racial(ized) identities provides for much of the series' satire, comedy, and conflict which i'm sure that Telltale can bring out it's fullest potential with the help of the shows creator Aaron Mcgruder. Also, due to having intensive language in their games such as "shit" or "fuck" I feel it is fair enough to include the "n" word based on how Mcgruders uses it in the show and it will also make the game more sincere as if they are watching the show itself. While it's very known for it's comedy, the Boondocks can take a certain route about adding conflict and drama surrounding the Freeman Family and those around them. Also, just like telltale's Tales from the Borderlands you can also put into more depth with the romance sequences such as with Huey Freeman and his friend Jazmine Dubois.

Gameplay/Plot: Telltale's Boondocks is a 6 episodic point and click adventure comedy game.
    Telltale's Boondocks allows the player to control Huey Freeman as he explore the city of Woodcrest and other various places while trying to keep his family and friends safe from the mysterious organization in which his stalker "The White Shadow" is apart of as they are observing Huey's every move for their secret plan while also dealing with the conflict of his family and friends turning against each other. It also allows us define Huey as a character while learning the truth about his parents (which was never explained in the show but can give us a shocking twist)and dealing with all the things surrounding him in his life at Woodcrest.

Music:Telltale Boondocks should include a mixture of Hip-Hop and Jazz for it's soundtrack by the one and only Jared-Emerson Johnson(who is always doing an excellent work.)

Characters that should set to appear from the tv show and comics with their original voice actors; Rest in Peace Charlie Murphy.
    Huey's Crew
    .Huey Freeman:The Player
    .Michael Caesar:
    .Riley Freeman
    .Jazmine DuBois
    .Cindy McPhearson(Her Television Appearance)
    .Ming Long-Dou
    .Hiro Otomo

.Robert Jebediah "Granddad" Freeman
        .Tom DuBois
        .Sarah DuBois
        .Uncle Ruckus
        .Edward  Rothschild Wuncler, Sr
        .Edward "Eddy" Wuncler Jr
        .Edwin "Ed" Wuncler III
        .Gin Rummy
        .Otis Jenkins "Thugnificent"
        .Leonard
        .Colonel H. Stinkmeaner
        .Bushido Brown
        .Gangstalicious
        ."The White Shadow"
        .A Pimp Named SlimpBack
        .Huey and Riley Parents?(In Flashbacks, References, who knows since it's Telltale you guys can do whatever you want)  
                     "Heck episode one could even start with a 5 year-old Huey and a 3 year-old Riley with their parents
                                    But do not overuse these flashbacks like in The Walking Dead:A New Frontier because that would be forceful
                                 to the plot."

And all new characters created by Telltale to expand the story
    Also it can even have it's own original bad-ass intro just like the Wolf Among Us did so that fans can enjoy listening to.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/43/5a/c6/435ac6bad162330903b12b86d155924e.jpg

• edited August 2017

hello guys, I have been wondering... what if telltale makes a sonic game which includes the Satam characters or Archie characters show up like Sally,Bunny,Rotor,Nicole,Antoine, and other archie characters and mostly based by the comics(Screw sega even they dont't like those characters... they were a good inspiration for everyone who saw sonic satam and archie comics) and also along other sonic friends in sega game series... with multiple choices about how to plan about defeating Dr robotnik(hate that eggman name) sneaky or BAMM or it goes to a bad failure! interacting with all characters or how to convince others or difficult choices who of your friends save first and how you kept your friends happy and trust you if you play as one of characters like sonic or something like that... and I don't know... what's your opinion and how it should be? is it possible to make that game?
    Sonic and the freedom fighters
    Sonic and the freedom fighters

• The show was pretty stupid.

Sophiee994 posted: »

I watched the first episode of the show Under the Dome and it doesn't seem to have enough action to be a Telltale game. Does it get any better later on in the series? Or is the book better than the show?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.