"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• "Had": TWD s1 and s2 - PAST
    Have: TWD A NEW FRONTIER

zeke10 posted: »

They also had an amazing 1st season and decent 2nd

• I mean its one bad game they can easily fix this in s4 if they listen to fan feedback

MegaXD posted: »

"Had": TWD s1 and s2 - PAST Have: TWD A NEW FRONTIER

• One of my favorite shows as a kid that had one of most lovable characters on television in the 70s (yes I’m old), was Kolchak the Night Stalker! The cult series only lasted 20 episodes, however youtube lists the story for 4-6 episodes and a third movie never made! I couldn’t think of a better studio to make it! Now the great Darren McGavin is no longer with us, but I have faith you guys will find the right voice actors!

• I think telltale should do a the 100 from the tv series

• edited October 2017

Thread: If Neil Gaiman's Sandman GN was a game made by Telltale

It would be the best game ever, the story is already amazing and I'm sure Telltale could come up with another ploy or story line as they have amazing writers. But of course I still say Stranger Things should be made but Sandman would be beyond awesome and maybe the Watchmen.

• Stranger Things

• Just saw Blade Runner 2049. Don't know if EA still own the rights, but a Telltale Blade Runner game would make me cry with joy.

• A Spiderman Telltale game would definitely be cool, especially one that approached the two-identities aspect like how Telltale's Batman has.

Would be cool if we got telltales games on some street hero level characters like Spawn or Spiderman. I Would also like Scooby Doo TBH. Has mystery and fun.

• holy shit yes

I'm so ready for Blade Runner to become a franchise. I need a continuation of that Black Out Anime. If Telltale did a Blade Runner Series following Ig from the Black Out 2022 anime short film in the aftermath of the blackout, that'd be amazing

ClemRanger posted: »

Just saw Blade Runner 2049. Don't know if EA still own the rights, but a Telltale Blade Runner game would make me cry with joy.

• I also think an American Horror Story Telltale Series would be pretty great. They could do pretty much anything, and maybe bring in some cast members from the show if it works out

• Breaking bad

• I kinda want them to collaborate with Bethesda and make an elder scrolls story set during, or before, the events of morrowind. If not a Spider-Man or their own series where you play as professional criminals would be kinda cool

• Yus, i support this ;__;

Zyphon posted: »

I also think an American Horror Story Telltale Series would be pretty great. They could do pretty much anything, and maybe bring in some cast members from the show if it works out

• I would love to see some Vikings theme game. If any of you have watched the show , you probably know that there are a lot of interesting stuff.

• This is the thread I've been searching for. I think if Telltale and CD Project worked together to create another story around The Witcher series, would've been awesome?

Sadly far away from reality :(

• A hunger games telltale adventure would be awesome!

• If they could team up with NaughtyDog, they could make a Telltale's The Last of Us or Uncharted.

• I reckon Telltale could do justice to Transformers. It has such a beautiful lore and story which either gets smothered by explosions, useless humans and it hardly ever gets told properly; besides Transformers Prime which is the best incarnation to date. We could get a great story game about the Transformers before or during the Great War of Cybertron, we could even see the history between Optimus and Megatron. I believe Telltale could conjure up a great story for that franchise.

• Stranger Things Telltale series!

• How about elder scrolls the telltale series with a story of ghe events leading to ulfrics capture or even completely new story the possibility is endless

• Man, you have no idea how much I agree with you on this. I would love to play Kelsier's story with his wife or Vin's story before she was found by Kelsier & co. Or play a totally invented character during the event of book 1 to 3. Or even Vin during book 1 to 3 (yeah, she's my fav haha.) Although, I'm not sure how Telltale would use allomancy in their game!

Also, I would add :
    1) RWBY (I'm sure Rooster Teeth would love to make a decent video game of this awesome franchise)
    2) Orphan Black (I mean with all the LEDA clones there are, you can easly invent some to play)
    3) Mistborn
    4) Harry Potter
    5) The Inheritance/Eragon (These books deserve an adaptation worthy of its name considering the very bad movie we had.)
    6) Final Fantasy (cause, duh.)
    7) Any game with a woman as main character because we have more male main character than woman.

BaijoGosus posted: »

Apologies if this has already been mentioned Mistborn, a dark fantasy series by Brandon Sanderson! I believe the rights returned to Bran

• ...American Horror Story

• Whoa, that would actually be pretty cool.

Kng0604 posted: »

A hunger games telltale adventure would be awesome!

• edited November 2017

I'd love to see Star Wars done next. You play as a Padawan, and while it's been done with Anakin in the Prequels, Telltale could go deeper with the story, and the choices you make affect those around you, whilst leading you either to carry on your training as a Jedi, or be enticed to the Dark Side. I know it sounds cliched, but Telltale would tell a great story and it would have a great ensemble of characters. They could use a new protagonist as Palpatine did in Starkiller in The Force Awakens, and there is potential to get some recognisable characters like Ahsoka, Darth Maul etc. They could even have Mara Jade and Kyle Katarn, with you even being the Son/Daughter of Mara.

Imagine being in the Cantina, with Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes playing in the background, as you can choose to use Jedi Mind Tricks on someone, or slice their arm off with your Lightsaber.

Should you be seduced by the Dark Side, there could be a seriously emotional moment where you choose to take out Chewie or spare him, as you want the Millennium Falcon. Imagine standing over the most famous yet now severely weakened Wookie in the Galaxy, with Twin Lightsabers in hand in an X Formation over his throat, similar to Anakin with Count Dooku in RoTS, while Chewbacca lies in pain, with his Wookie Whimpers cutting through your emotions like a Lightsaber through Luke's Wrist. Do you slice off his head and take the Falcon, or turn on your Sith partner, and spare Chewie?

• edited November 2017

Thread: Fringe Telltale game

I am currently watching Fringe and I just finished the 19th episode of the 3rd season and it had some very interesting content. I won't go into detail, but it had some scenes that were shot in cartoon form. What I immediately noticed is that the style was really close to that of Telltale's. And that's when it hit me. Fringe would be a damn great Telltale game.

If you've watched Fringe you know that it combines mystery, romance, action and the supernatural amazingly, and I believe that the result is perfect for a Telltale game because it portions everything correctly.

An element that I think makes this show so suitable for it to be a Telltale game is not focusing too much on action. It has the fights and chases as needed without overdoing it. This reminds me a lot of The Wolf Among Us, the game that made me fall in love with Telltale.

Another thing that seems like a perfect fit is that it has room for development. The whole concept of Fringe is "Nothing is impossible". This gives Telltale the freedom to create their own unique story while they can have relations with that of the series'.

The characters in the show have their own unique background and depth and I've seen Telltale achieving the same. Telltale listens to their community and they've proven that by announcing The Wolf Among Us Season 2 because of Twitter. If we speak loudly we can get their attention on this project. Let's make this happen!

-Noobfest

• As fucking awesome as this would be, I don't think Fringe has a big enough audience for this game to be commercially and financially successful.

• And plus, Telltale already has a ton on their plate right now as it is.

• I would like you to make a spawn game or a sin city game , something really graphic. Maybe make a Anime like naruto, bleach, dragonball and my new favorite My hero academia. Finally I would love to see a Lost game from the hit tv series or Battlestar Galactica would be cool.

• Rick and Morty anyone? There is much potential.

• Also do GTA

I would like you to make a spawn game or a sin city game , something really graphic. Maybe make a Anime like naruto, bleach, dragonball and

• vampires the masquerade bloodlines

• well telltale could do a hell a lot of games I would love them to do a supernatural telltale game play as dean or sam or someone new
    they could also do a teen wolf telltale that would be cool see if your able to controle your abilities
    or they could do a supernatural high where you go school and get taught to controle it or something

• Definitley! There's so many options for Telltale to do a Transformers game. They could do one of the already existing universes such as Prime, G1, or the movies, or go ahead and make their own universe like they did with Batman and Guardians!

I reckon Telltale could do justice to Transformers. It has such a beautiful lore and story which either gets smothered by explosions, useles

• I think that that's how Telltale works though, multiple projects at once.

ralo229 posted: »

And plus, Telltale already has a ton on their plate right now as it is.

• They should do a Thor game where we play as a Valkyrie and have the option to romance and fight beside Thor or Loki. Thinking about Thor ragnarok the new movie.

• Probably said before but American Horror Story would be amazing!

• Found this to be a cool idea
    An Incredible Hulk Telltale game using the old tv show as inspiration where the focus is on Bruce Banners internal struggle with the monster rather than just smashing stuff as Hulk

• Telltale should make a Harry Potter game series

• A dragon ball telltale game would be awesome! ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.