"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• i've had this idea for some time now and i dont know if its good or not but,
    i think there should be a series, linked to the walking dead, about england and how they did during this time, they should probably call the walkers a different name as every season they have been called something knew and i think England was a lot more prepared than other countires, keeping this infomation in secret in order to try to create a plan. it starts of with a school girl/boy walking from school to home goes under the under pass and alams go off, meaning it's started but no one knows whats happening but the goverment or ext. walls/doors start t lower from the openings of the under pass as more rush to get inside, this happens in most buildings and places with bridges, big shops, even some bus stations. And yeah, they get out eventually, story plot stuff then at the end they find a plane, hoping it's not like this in other places. I know it's bad but it's just an idea i had and i thought i'd share it

• edited November 2017

Thread: Game idea - Final Destination

What do you guys think about a final destination game made by telltales. You control the survivors of a horrific event who have cheated death and determine their choices. And just like with most final destination movies, most characters will die but you can choose how they die and how long they survive in the game. Obviously the team could determine the central main character(s) they plan to live for each season.

• edited November 2017

Thread: Telltale's Star Wars Game Series

Who wouldnt want to see a star wars telltale spin-off. maybe some new jedi story. something that is in the star wars World.
    Thats also the chance where telltale can collaborate with EA. (optional)
    Make This Happen Telltale.
    Thanks !

• No, don't let them team up with EA because it will make us pay 20$ to unlock the choices we want to chose.

EA is full of retarded people.

• no just no

• Star Wars? Sure.
    EA? No way.

• edited November 2017

Thread: Marvel's The Punisher - Telltale Series!

After watching Netflix Marvel's The Punisher, I think it would be awesome to make a Marvel's The Punisher - Telltale Series! He's one of the best Comic Books Antihero! Pretty Please!

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited November 2017

I'm not sure if Punisher would be morally ambiguous enough for a Telltale game, but I personally think a Daredevil Telltale series would be cool.

Thread: Marvel's The Punisher - Telltale Series! After watching Netflix Marvel's The Punisher, I think it would be awesome to make a Marvel's The Punisher - Telltale Series! He's one of the best Comic Books Antihero! Pretty Please!

• How about if they just lock in with Marvel and whip up a Defenders series? Huuuh? Huuh? B) be pretty cool.

I'm not sure if Punisher would be morally ambiguous enough for a Telltale game, but I personally think a Daredevil Telltale series would be cool.

• I would like a telltale series based on the anime death note that would be awesome

• So like until dawn?

• A Saw game would be awesome too

• Transformers
    Xmen
    New Xmen
    New Mutants
    X Factor(with Multiple Man)
    X Force
    X Statix
    Exiles(with Morph)
    Xmen 2099
    Fantastic Four
    Alpha Flight
    Starjammers
    The Shi'ar Imperial Guard
    Ben 10

• Don't know if this has been posted but I'd like to see them do a Bioshock.

• I like the "Vampire the Masquerade" suggestion.

I might also suggest "Warhammer 40K" - they're starving for a good, character driven game.

I'd love to see a "Mass Effect" series, following the adventures of Kasumi Goto and Zaeed Massani and set between 1&2.

• edited December 2017

Could Telltale make a Resident Evil game?

I'm a huge Resident Evil fan, since the first ever game came out. I was wondering if anyone at TellTale reads these and has had any discussions before on making a Resident Evil story game? Or if any people on here would be interested in it if they made one? :)

• I don't think they will do that. Resident Evil isn't exactly a story-driven sci-fi horror franchise.

• If it was based on a new cast of characters, maybe set during the Raccoon City incident, then heck yeah!!!

Man they wouldn’t even just have zombies to deal with, they’d have the dogs, the hunters, the lickers, crimson heads, TYRANT, anything could get infected and become a threat! Even Mr Bubbles the hamster.

Damn it I really want this now. I’m going to go play Outbreak again :(

tupac_742 posted: »

Could Telltale make a Resident Evil game? I'm a huge Resident Evil fan, since the first ever game came out. I was wondering if anyone at

• I knew you were alive :)

tupac_742 posted: »

Could Telltale make a Resident Evil game? I'm a huge Resident Evil fan, since the first ever game came out. I was wondering if anyone at

• Hello! I found the universe created in the "Destiny" series was cool and interesting in more ways than one, but they focus on the Guardians a whole lot more than citizens of the Last City, which is completely fair. However think if Telltale dove into a series about the people within the city, it would be really cool seeing as all the wide-open potential there is for a gripping and interesting story. Take for instance a noire style story of someone who is killed, but gets brought back by the traveller, and tries to find their killers while getting a handle of their newfound powers from the light. What I'm trying to say is there are a lot of flexibility for an awesome story that can be made from the setting created by the interesting lore of Destiny 1 & 2. Anyways, I hope you guys take this into consideration, and thanks for reading.

• They have done big tv shows such as Game of Thrones, maybe they could do Stranger Things? Has lots of potential for plots.

• TellTale should make a game based on the 2008-2010 Craig Kyle/Christopher Yost run on
    X-Force. The story, the action and, IMO, most importantly, these characters are perfect for the TellTale gaming experience.
    If adapted faithfully, or at least as faithfully as it possibly can be. It's a given that some plot details, characters, etc. will have to change.
    In this case, since we're adapting a 7 Issue Story Arc into a 7 Episode video game, nothing in the story should have to be cut for timing purposes. Anything cut from this story will most likely be cut because it's not a crucial part of the narrative & would not provide entertaining or challenging gameplay.

A Mutant Death Squad created by Cyclops & led by Wolverine with Wolfsbane, Warpath, & X-23 rounding out the team.

A single-player Wolverine TellTale game has to happen. Preferably based on the Frank Miller Wolverine books. The stories about Wolverines time in Japan

For a game featuring an "obscure" character, I have to go with Moon Knight. Everything about this character is perfect for a TellTale game.

To expand the Batman series, I'd like to see stories from the comics adapted into a series of games. The Long Halloween as a 12 episode TellTale Batman game sounds like it would be the coolest game ever made.

• A Saga game would be cool

• edited December 2017

X men a telltale series

Hey guy’s what would you think if telltale did a game for the X men.

• They should make a telltale avengers game. Kinda like The GOTG game but with the heroes of the avenger. Also you can chose which hero you want to be so you could have lots of replay value

• H.G. Wells The war of the Worlds would be a really cool one imo

• I would highly suggest making a smallville game series! (based on the smallville tv series)

I just recently started watching it and the show is very interesting. I would love to play the game as Clark Kent and choose what he does, for example

You could tell your friends your secret, or dont tell them yet.
    You could choose if you want to wear the red kryptonite ring, or not.
    You can choose if you would rather get a good relationship with Chloe, or Lana.
    You can choose how you want to stop crimes, like trying different outcomes (super strength, laser vision, etc. some will have bad outcomes)
    You can decide who you want to side with, and if you want to listen to Jor El.

I got so many more ideas, but i dont feel like naming them all Lol.

• edited January 2018

Telltale Games should make The Lego Telltale Series, after playing Minecraft: Story Mode Season 1 & 2 which I really enjoyed, I think Telltale Games could make Lego: A Telltale Series!

• BLOCK 1: Why are you so sad?

BLOCK 2: I can't find anyone to connect with me!

BLOCK 1: I'll connect with you, wink wink!

ESRB: Wait, what was this game rated again?

Telltale Games should make The Lego Telltale Series, after playing Minecraft: Story Mode Season 1 & 2 which I really enjoyed, I think Telltale Games could make Lego: A Telltale Series!

• I would enjoy a Tell Tale superman game and perhaps a Marvel based game that isn't Guardians of The Galaxy.
    I Think that Tell Tale could make a good adaptation of The Witcher and the Mass Effect series. Another franchise i think they could do some good with is Fallout. People may remember the Bethesda games but the old Isometric RPG games had some very interesting environments, groups, gangs, locations and to some extent choices.

However what i would like the most is for Tell Tale to come up with their own thing.

• I was thinking... Would a Black Mirror: The Telltale Series work?

Think about it. There are unlimited possibilities for story lines, the potential for a choice-based game based on the TV series is huge!

• I've always wanted some sort of anthology series from them. 400 days was kind of that, but it was just 1 episode.
    Having 5 separate episodes centered around certain themes or locations would be a good reason for all the lead-writer switching that happens sometimes. It makes each episode someone's own creation, and they can write how they see fit. It also provides more incentive in the choice department given that no choices would affect any other ones from other episodes. They'd all be self-contained tales of... something. :/

Acheive250 posted: »

I was thinking... Would a Black Mirror: The Telltale Series work? Think about it. There are unlimited possibilities for story lines, the potential for a choice-based game based on the TV series is huge!

• I would like TellTale to make a game on Spawn by Todd McFarlane or The Darkness comics. I think it would be cool if TellTale created a horror choice game with Spawn having to choose to be a good guy or a bad guy. It won't have to be as dark as the comics but it would be interesting to see how people will choose to play as Spawn since he is an antihero.
    Also with The Darkness they can choose to make Jackie listen to the Darkness or continue fighting against them. Also appearances from other characters from the comic universe can join him such as WitchBlade.

• Club penguin story mode

• Gravity falls. You can play as Dipper or Mabel.

• I would like a "horror" game by telltale. For me it'll be awesome to see a Stephen King Story for example, The Dark Tower would be awesome, also some Lovecraft stories or something like that

• Spawn
    Judge dredd
    X men

Sign in to comment in this discussion.