"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• How about a game set in the Witcher universe

• Okay hear me out, because this idea sounds amazing. I really want Telltale to make this series a thing. What about a saw series? Doesn't the idea of taking a character, putting them in an abandoned unknown location, going through a series of "tests" that could kill them and or other people, intrigue you? I mean the saw franchise are so filled with choices that its perfect for Telltale to create a game. I know there is a game created of saw but if Telltale were able to create their own saw game, it would be an amazing suspension/ horror game. If you don't like the saw franchise that's fine, all i'm saying is that Telltale should make a game inspired by saw, because there could be a ton of traps, death, and trying to keep your character and or other people alive. Surviving. Its interesting, please think about. If you think this is a good idea, please spread the word. Thank you.

• If there was any chance of acquiring the existing assets from Interplay, the game I'd want to have happen is Star Trek: Secret of Vulcan Fury. Think about it. It's definitely in the Telltale style. For more info, check this video from YouTube.

• You guys at telltale really need to get the 007 license and do something cool. It is being wasted Activision.

• Lord of the rings. That could be a good telltale game.

• edited February 2018

You know what's the worst nightmare for the MODS is including Blind Sniper? Telltale making political game like House Of Cards! Lol boy if that happens? I wonder what Blind Sniper and the MODS say about it? I think it will probably happen.

Pls Telltale Do It!! I know it's crazy but come on! It will be funny if it happens. Telltale is making a Black Mirror game from Netflix why not House Of Cards? It is something to think about,you know?

• Discussion would be limited to what's in game and only in that game's threads. Everyone whom doesn't play nicely, would not be welcome. It's pretty much like nsfw content and TWD threads.

The mods have been through worse too. They're tough cookies.
    Sniper's seen some shit, man. Stuff of legends.

strwar3 posted: »

You know what's the worst nightmare for the MODS is including Blind Sniper? Telltale making political game like House Of Cards! Lol boy if t

• edited February 2018

So,what your saying is? Is that if happens it will based on gaming within politics? Like that will be difficult for the Mods and Blind Sniper. I don't think they can handled it. Lol it's not like my rooting for it to happen,but if does? Then it will probably based on gaming with the Telltale series House Of Cards.

Like Telltale would have to bring both sides within every single based issues within each country. Like what's it going to be exactly? Like? House Of Cards Gaming Within Politics? That's kinda hard and with NSFW? That's very hard!

Johro posted: »

Discussion would be limited to what's in game and only in that game's threads. Everyone whom doesn't play nicely, would not be welcome. It

• Okay, let me give a more accurate example. Political discussion would be only allowed within the House of Cards subforum and that political discussion would be limited to topics and characters within the game. No current events and no real people. Anyone whom doesn't play by the rules would be warned, temporarily banned, then permanently banned.

It's pretty straight forward if you have to put your foot down as a mod.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited February 2018

(I relocated the posts about games Telltale should make here.)

To answer your question, strwar3, Johro basically has the right idea. Discussion would be limited to the (fictional) politics in the game. Discussion about actual political issues would still be moderated more heavily.

We used to allow politics discussion (and I was actually one of the prominent mods who tried to hold out and allow people to discuss notable issues, as I tried to go "above and beyond" what other game company forums would typically do), but we stopped allowing political discussions for several reasons. Some reasons related to how real life politics have become toxic in the last few years, and other reasons were related due to people getting sour over bans related to hateful and bigoted comments (and subsequently harassing said moderators later on, or dismissing bans for hate speech/bigotry as "liberal bias"). So, hence, a lot of problems added up to such an extent that allowing it became more trouble than it was worth - plus, most official video game company forums don't allow political/religious discussions so it isn't without precedent.

This is not a discussion about why we changed the forum guidelines so I'm not going to discuss this any further - I'm just offering that as a quick explanation of things for context, as your post made it sound like we mods get offended at the idea of political discussions.

So, with that being said, let's get back on topic to game ideas for Telltale.

• edited February 2018

Well that is something I can agree with and just for record? I didn't even mean that Mods and Blind Sniper are mean and I understand why did what you did. But I think @Johro you are right if a House Of Cards is made then those discussions within game will be discussed from game.

I totally agree with that and I never wanted come off has like was blaming the Mods like Blind Sniper. I was just presenting a interesting discussion of how going about the difficulties of that situation that comes to past if Telltale made such a move like that.

It's possible in my case cause why not? Black Mirror is being made since i heard it.

Johro posted: »

Okay, let me give a more accurate example. Political discussion would be only allowed within the House of Cards subforum and that political

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited February 2018

Black Mirror isn't actually being made - you might be thinking of that article of Job Stauffer saying he would like it if Telltale did make a Black Mirror game.

strwar3 posted: »

Well that is something I can agree with and just for record? I didn't even mean that Mods and Blind Sniper are mean and I understand why did

• Oh? My bad!

Black Mirror isn't actually being made - you might be thinking of that article of Job Stauffer saying he would like it if Telltale did make a Black Mirror game.

• I would like to see either a Daredevil or John Constantine game.

• Hey guys, few days ago I finished BatmanS2 episode 4 and I've just watched the old Spiderman movies...and I thought to myself; wouldn't it be cool to have a SpiderMan game with a telltale concept!!? Like, you could decide if u want to save uncle Ben or MJ and things like that...IDK why but I'd really like that...What do you guys think?

• I think it would be cool but we already have a Spider-Man game coming this year and I think Sony is the one who owns the license.

• edited February 2018
    1. The Flash (I really hope they'll make this one)

• From the first Flash timeline, which is Jay Garrick - Barry Allen - Wally West - Bart Allen. With DLC episodes like story of any villain like Reverse Flash, Zoom, Rogues, etc. .
    2. Star Wars

• Story of Anakin to Rey. DLC: Luke's daily life in the jungle when he was missing.
    1. Percy Jackson
    • From The Lightning Thief to The Dark Prophecy
  • I think Telltale should really conspire with the Duffer Brothers to make a Stranger Things game who thinks that Stranger Things would be an awesome Telltale serries to add???

• I think that's a great idea. I watched the first four episodes the other day and I loved it. I wish I could watch the next one right now!

Zing88 posted: »

I think Telltale should really conspire with the Duffer Brothers to make a Stranger Things game who thinks that Stranger Things would be an awesome Telltale serries to add???

• Way too many posts here to look through them all. I'm just gonna put my two cents in for something completely off the wall.

Supernatural.

Give us a 'monster of the week' feel. Detective work to find out who and what the monster is. Let me be Dean Winchester and flirt with the girl and yell really loudly to get to cover before blasting a ghost in the face.

How has there not been a game made about this show? I f'n love it. <3

• I think Supernatural would be cool but would rather a new cast of characters rather than playing as the Winchesters.

BigBadBatsy posted: »

Way too many posts here to look through them all. I'm just gonna put my two cents in for something completely off the wall. Supernatural.

• I would only like Supernatural if it were set before season 4-5. You know, the pre-biblical days. I'd take that, or if it were set in a part of the world where angels aren't around or known about. I agree that I would want a new set of characters as well.

More than all of that, I'd want Telltale to create their own IP. Give your hard working writers some free rein.

• From the first Flash timeline, which is Jay Garrick - Barry Allen - Wally West - Bart Allen. With DLC episodes like story of any villain like Reverse Flash, Zoom, Rogues, etc. .
    1. Star Wars
    • Story of Anakin to Rey. DLC: Luke's daily life in the jungle when he was missing.
    1. Percy Jackson
  • There are hunters all over the world. I can get down for that. At least gimme a Bobby Singer cameo/phone call. I wanna be an idjiot too.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I think Supernatural would be cool but would rather a new cast of characters rather than playing as the Winchesters.

• A cool idea would be to set it in the past with the Men of Letters.

BigBadBatsy posted: »

There are hunters all over the world. I can get down for that. At least gimme a Bobby Singer cameo/phone call. I wanna be an idjiot too.

• edited March 2018

How about a Telltale game based on Archie Comics? :smiley:

• That would be cool!

How about a Telltale game based on Archie Comics?

1. Star Wars
    1. Percy Jackson
  • You already said that before.
    And if Telltale wants to do Star Wars (i'm sure they'd love to) i'd prefer them to do something with the Old Republic instead.I really don't like the new movies.
    Maybe something with Darth Bane or Revan.

Troi10499 posted: »

* The Flash (I really hope they'll make this one) * From the first Flash timeline, which is Jay Garrick - Barry Allen - Wally West - B

• Here's my ideas:
    Lord of the rings movie games
    Star trek with Spock, Kirk, McCoy and the others
    Frozen include other stories that could happen to Elsa and Anna

• What if Telltale makes Law and order SVU games? I really love that show and also Touched by an angel!

• edited March 2018

THE VENTURE BROS. IS PERFECT FOR TELLTALE

Just imagine the fight sequences as Brock or improvising lines as Hank or being The Monarch. This needs to happen!

• Something based on a slasher film franchise like a nightmare on elm street, scream, friday the 13th or halloween.

• edited March 2018

I think an Avatar: The Last Airbender is well within their animation and gameplay style. It has a large fanbase, applies to a younger audience (Aang won't kill), and has a pretty hearty story to it with the feels.

With the 4 elements at your disposal, combat can be skewered easily. If Telltale follows the story instead of making their own, having Aang learn the Elements as he goes would be a must. Outside of combat, you have relationships with Sokka, Katara, Zuko, and even Appa to work with for tension building, not including the relationships with Water Earth and Fire Nation to work with.

Each character is fundamentally important in their own way. Whether it be his Avatars (Roku, Kyoshi), Katara, the Northern Water Tribe Leader, anyone is open to interpreting Aang and his ability to mend peace.

Keep in mind though, Aang's and Korra's are the only Avatar's stories we've seen. Running with the Fourth's or Twelfth's story is also feasible. Its a really great series with a lot of potential for a comeback

• edited March 2018

I still want The Littlest Hobo!

• Just throwing out there that it would be AWESOME to be able to play an adventure game based on The Thunderbirds!!!! If anyone could do it justice, it would be Telltale!

• edited March 2018

Would You Like Telltale To Make A Harry Potter Tale?

While we wait for any form of news about S3 or DLC, I thought about how cool it would be if we where to get a Harry Potter tale set in Hogwarts. Imagine getting your wand,pet,house and patronus based on your choices! Would anyone be interested?

I did the quiz on pottermore -> Link you have to make an account btw

My House: Hufflepuff
    My Patronus: Thestral
    Wand: Red Oak wood with a Dragon heartstring core 13" and Slightly Yielding flexibility

• I think a Harry Potter telltale game would be amazing. Btw I am also on pottermore, my house is Ravenclaw.

• I think this thread belongs to the general chat and not the MCSM one.

And about a Harry Potter series, meh, it would be really cool for the fans, but I'm not into Harry Potter so I can't say too much about it.

• Yes but the hidden message in this thread I made is that we will sadly not see S3 or DLC in a good while and we should start thinking about other game/movie ip's.

I think this thread belongs to the general chat and not the MCSM one. And about a Harry Potter series, meh, it would be really cool for the fans, but I'm not into Harry Potter so I can't say too much about it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.