"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• i think it would be a cool idea for telltale games to make either a lost boys games (the vampire movie one lol) or a game based on the gremlins movies

I started an account on the site for the sole purpose of agreeing with you! Doctor Who has exploded as a cultural phenomenon in recent years.

• Ladies and Gentlemen its time.
    My Little Pony: The Telltale Series

• Harry Potter, you could play as Harry growing up at hogwarts or as a random student that you build yourself trough the years and make friends with the people you want, etc. Personnally i think there's a big potential with this franchise. And i think a lot of people would buy the heck of that game.

• I would like a Sin City game. Black and white environment. Eather play with the main characters or create new one and interact with them like: marv or dwight. Perfect concept for telltale i think. Drama with high violence and ofc Roark as the main enemy and allies girls in old town.

• I know some people might have already brought this up, but I'm hoping to someday see a Telltale Superman series.

The idea of being a god living amongst mortals is a plotline that I don't think Telltale has ever really tried before, so I wager it would be an interesting to see Telltale pull it off, plus complex moral dilemmas are actually not uncommon in Superman stories and is something Telltale is skilled at writing about.

Plus if Telltale Batman is anything to go by, it would be interesting to see what unique takes Telltale would make on the traditional Superman Mythos, like maybe have the first chapter consist of playing as a child Kal-El living on Krypton before it was destroyed, or even playing briefly as Jor-El before playing as Kal-El. Heck, it might be interesting to see what would happen if Kara Zor-El (aka Supergirl) was rocketed to Earth at the same time as Kal and actually gets to be her cousin's protector as intented.

• Blame Batman: The Enemy Within for this. But should Telltale make a Suicide Squad game?

• I don't know if anyone has brought this one up yet but I reckon after watching Red Vs. Blue Season 14, Episodes 9-11 Telltale could most certainly pull of a series on the Red Vs. Blue bounty hunters, Locus, Felix and Siris. Most people on the YouTube comments section have had that idea spread throughout the 3 videos and I agree with them.

• edited April 2018

Telltale Horror Game Series

And no, I'm not talking about the Walking Dead or etc.

I'm talking about an episodic survival-horror game where you are with several character, and depending on your choices, either all of them live or all of them die. Episode one would start off at a school or a haunted house, and your character would be the one to establish any dialogue with the characters.

What would you think? And why?

• Do it up like a cheesey B horror film...maybe base it off of Betrayal at the House on the Hill board game. Or do a vampire game...or like The Thing...or THEM! With a 50s Red Scare mentality

• I'd certainly want a Telltale South Park game. Especially if it means we'd get to play as the New Kid from Stick of Truth and Fractured But Whole.

And making it a Telltale Game certainly would be an interesting way to experience living in South Park, would be neat to be able to see what would happen if you can subvert certain common events from the show like stopping Butters from being made the fall-guy for the antics that Stan's gang sometimes get into, or calling out Randy from being obsessed with certain trends at the expense of others, things like that.

• A wrestling game. Maybe make a deal with the WWE.

• edited April 2018

Hey all I'm back! Lots of good suggestions I must say!

WWE needs to make a new Arcade inspired wrestling game like they did with All Stars on PS3, just not as ugly but still fun and entertaining. I grew up with lots of wrestling games and I'm just not a fan of the 2k sports style WWE games anymore, they just feel out of touch from what wrestling games used to be for me and the free mobile games just feel cheap after a while. So ya WWE does need to do something different but I don't thing Telltale is it.

But in the spirit of WWE, here comes the YES! movement :D

Harry Potter YES!
    Harry Potter games are a guilty pleasure for a lot of people and even though the movies are done, the franchise is still very popular. Breathing new life into Harry Potter, aside from Fantastic Beasts would be greatly appreciated and supported by many. Especially if you get some form of quidditch on the go!

Doctor Who YES!
    The thing with Doctor Who though, is where to start? It's been around for so long so starting with something inspired by anything after 2005 would be be more familiar to non-Whovians but still, which Doctor? Everyone would probably want David Tennant but he's been gone since 2013 and Peter Capaldi in a video game might work but might not to.

Sin City YES!
    I haven't seen it in a very long time but it would be very interesting to see in the Telltale format with the black and white mix color hue effect. Good call! I love a good murder mystery!

My Little Pony YES!
    It would work really well. I can see some type of friendship mechanic being incorporated into the choice making aspect of the game that would be pretty fun for some people. Might not be for everyone but it would work and it would sell.

Horror Games? YES!
    I could name off a few but I'm just gonna name off one.. Scream: The Telltale Series!
    Now would be a great time to get on the train for Scream to with the TV Series currently on the go. Maybe even try to release something like this around Halloween or at least in October.

Sound Park YES!
    I do currently like the state of South Park games at the moment.
    Don't think it really needs the help or support but it would be fun.

Jessica Jones YES!!
    J

• I've been thinking about one interesting idea if TT ever made a James Bond game and that would be to drum up a bit of controversy by giving the player the option to play as a female Bond, Jane Bond. Still British and charismatic, but like Minecraft SM players would have a selection of designs/ethnicity for male and female Bonds and be able to play as the character in his/her earliest days as a 00 Agent for MI-6. A game where you can take Bond through a series of missions in the season which connect up to a wider threat for the world, and like Batman would have Telltale's own takes on M, Q, Moneypenny, Felix and more as you decide what kind of agent you want Bond to be.

• edited April 2018

THEY SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE A FORTNITE GAME!!!

Everyone rolls eyes

Haha, just kidding. I think it would be cool if they made a Star Trek game styled like the JJ Abrams reboots.

• I think a Star Trek game would be nice, though I would prefer it in the Prime Universe, either in the Discovery, TOS or TNG/DS9/Voyager era.

THEY SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE A FORTNITE GAME!!! Everyone rolls eyes Haha, just kidding. I think it would be cool if they made a Star Trek game styled like the JJ Abrams reboots.

• So I have Westworld on my list of things to see at some point soon sometime maybe possibly perhaps (fyi it's a bit of a big list), but having learnt enough about the concept without actually spoiling the show, I gotta say I realized a Westworld Telltale game would be amazing, and since TT have a relationship with HBO already thanks to Game of Thrones, entirely possible.

BUT! Here's the twist! Imagine you can do a game series which both appeals to fans of the show but also people who haven't seen it yet! How? Well the series has apparently set up the concept that Westworld is one of six parks the Delos company controls, the second one being Shogunworld (based on the Edo Period of Japan), but the remaining four parks are still a mystery. However, apparently in a trailer there was a moment where a host came across the remains of a robot Bengal Tiger, washed up on the shore of Westworld, and it was stated by the owners that the six parks are apparently physically connected and that the tiger came from 'Park 6'.

So I read about it, and then the theory that it comes from something called Rajworld, which would likely be based on the British Raj or Colonial rule of India (which lasted from about 1858 to 1947 when India gained independence). And then I realized how much I LOVE that era and concept. Outside Assassin's Creed Chronicles covering the period in one game I don't think ANY game has seriously focused on the period before. And by having a story set in Rajworld with hosts and visitors within the Westworld Universe, able to work outside of the main Westworld narrative but exploring some of the same concepts and the morality and security of such a place in a new setting, could be a awesome Telltale game.

RAJWORLD: The Telltale Series. ;)

• edited May 2018

Tales from Bioshock/Rapture series possible??

Hey guys! I have been wondering if we could play under the sea new minor or complicated main story from Bioshock and who wouldn't like to comeback into Rapture again! What do ya thing?

• I enjoy how Telltale sometimes gives us the lesser known stories of popular franchises. With that in mind, I'd very much like to see:
    1.) Tales of Pottermore
    2.) The Expanse (but not about the Roci crew)
    3.) A Rufio-centric Lost Boys in Neverland Tale without Peter.

• I'll love for telltale to make a game based off of these titles.
    1. Dexter (the Showtime series).
    2. Predator/Alien series.
    3. Halloween (Michael Myers) series.
    4. Cowboy Bebop game would be cool.
    5. A haunted house series
    6. Bonnie and Clyde series
    7. Spiderman series
    8. A game based off of the movie Wolf Creek.

• not to sure if anyone has put this idea up. i feel that telltale games style and story pacing would make a great fit for a Star Trek: a Telltale game series that could last two or three seasons. it would need to be a new story focused on a different ship and crew set in TNG or DS9 or even VOY as i believe that these show offer the wideness scope to tell an deep and engaging story the likes of past Telltale games series. it could also feature cameos from much beloved characters from the Star Trek shows to connected the game series to the Star Trek universe.

• edited May 2018

I'd love Telltale to make a series inspired by BioShock games, Hunger Games or Stranger Things.

• Told ya.

So I have Westworld on my list of things to see at some point soon sometime maybe possibly perhaps (fyi it's a bit of a big list), but havin

• Your Walking Dead series was AMAZING! I think a Supernatural series would be a great way to follow! I would be the crap out of that!

• edited May 2018

Alien Telltale Series

I think there's a lot of story ripe for the picking in the Alien universe for TellTale, like how did the egg get on the sulaco.

• Interesting idea. The franchise would definitely work well with the telltale formula.

• I'd rather see a Predator adaptation cause I think it's the most underrated sci fi franchise compared to Alien and Terminator.

• Alien Isolation would have probably made a good TT series if done in a certain way. But I would be open to the idea, or even a AVP series where we switch between a set of characters on all three sides. Terminator series would be interesting too, especially if it toyed with time travel mechanics more than the movies did.

• edited May 2018

A game set in the wizarding world of Harry Potter.... yes. I wouldn't want to play as Harry, though. Maybe another student who gets sorted, working at the Ministry, or even a game played as a Death Eater. But, regardless of who you played, I would go all in for a TTG Harry Potter game.

I also think a Spiderman game would be awesome. Endless possibilities.

BBC Sherlock would be pretty cool also.

• I definitely need a Doctor Who series and a The 100 one could be interesting too IMO

• edited May 2018

Where is Doctor Who - A Telltale Series yet??

Telltale, you have an amazing opportunity to make one of the greatest games of the century.
    Just call David Tennant and get to work, goddamn it!!

Oh, and a Mass Effect one as well, thank you! <3

• Well they will not let them do a David Tennant one....he is not the current Doctor...outside of Big Finish Audio stories it would have to star Jodie as the Doctor....but that would still be awesome.....And Mass Effect.....you have my money now!

• I except the original intro every episode, just like they did for GoT! Oh jeez... my wallet is just going insane...

Well they will not let them do a David Tennant one....he is not the current Doctor...outside of Big Finish Audio stories it would have to star Jodie as the Doctor....but that would still be awesome.....And Mass Effect.....you have my money now!

• My credit card is screaming at the thought.

Salvy posted: »

I except the original intro every episode, just like they did for GoT! Oh jeez... my wallet is just going insane...

• Oh yeah Doctor who would be great but
    a Mass effect Telltale game ?!!

Salvy posted: »

Where is Doctor Who - A Telltale Series yet?? Telltale, you have an amazing opportunity to make one of the greatest games of the century. Just call David Tennant and get to work, goddamn it!! Oh, and a Mass Effect one as well, thank you!

• Hellboy, Murdered: Soul Suspect, Appleseed

• edited June 2018

I've probably said this before in this same thread... but...

TINTIN!!!

...Or... The Littlest Hobo(No, I won't drop it).

• Telltale should make an original series. Lololololol

• Totally agree. Whether you're joking or not. I've suggested this since TWD S2...When they seemed to settle on a new genre. Not that they even look or care what I say. It's natural progression at this point. They NEED to do something that they own.

Hbh128 posted: »

Telltale should make an original series. Lololololol

• The joke is meant to smooth it over. They've made some good games that I'm happy to own and happy to have played that have yielded them success and notoriety, but now they should buckle down when they get the chance, to make something new; apply what they have learned and proven that they are capable of doing, to the creation of a new story with a rich narrative, without the constraints of another's continuity. I would love to see what they can do. Do I want to see the resolutions to their current projects (especially the sequel baited in the ending to Tales From the Borderland)? Heck yes. They only need to keep from spreading themselves out among many projects. And bring back the rewinds and checkpoints.

Johro posted: »

Totally agree. Whether you're joking or not. I've suggested this since TWD S2...When they seemed to settle on a new genre. Not that they

• edited June 2018

Would Fallout: A Telltale Series work? I think it would :wink:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.