"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• Anyone comment stranger things?

• I like how that sounds.

Would Fallout: A Telltale Series work? I think it would

• Dishonored: A Telltale Series would be perfect.

• I guess so.

Anyone comment stranger things?

• edited June 2018

The Matrix + Telltale Games = AWESOME

So the first "Matrix" movie came on the other day, and as I was re-watching it, I thought- "A Telltale game set in The Matrix universe would be so cool!" I would love it if Telltale did with "Matrix" like they did with TWD- pick random characters, develop them, and tell their story (no need to follow Neo/central characters since it's been done), their experience in/out of The Matrix, maybe how they get out or how they try to get others out of the Matrix.

Would you choose the blue pill or the red pill?

• Would you take the red pill or the blue pill? I'm talking "THE MATRIX"! I think Telltale would do an excellent "Matrix" series- follow what they did with "Walking Dead"- that is, create and develop random characters (not central ones like Neo), tell their story- conflicts in Zion, getting in/out of the Matrix, saving/leaving people in the Matrix- it'd be a perfect tailored-choice story game!

• I also made a discussion about a Doctor Who Telltale game, which was then merged to this discussion, I think something that a lot of Telltale fans don't understand is that when you are going to make a Telltale game the game must be suitable to be a Telltale game, what I mean by this is you need a the game to fit in with the choose your own adventure theme style. Stuff like Doctor Who would be great for a Telltale game, the Doctor is making decisions all the time, If your companion wants to leave you and live a normal life again then you could make the decision to let her go (like the Doctor would) or you could force her to stay with you causing problems between the two of you. There could even be episodes where you can choose where in the universe you want to go. This would make for a perfect Telltale game and would be great to develop now since a new Doctor is coming along shortly and there hasn't been a Doctor Who game in a while, the last big Doctor Who game was in Lego Dimensions which ended recently and the Doctor wasn't even the main character. A Telltale Doctor Who game would be a great start to a whole new line of Doctor Who games.

Thread: A GAME YOU HAVE TO MAKE The Telltale production you guys make a Doctor Who season with time travelling choosing your destinatio

• I don't honestly think that the Doctor is the type to force anyone to keep traveling with him unless there's a very good reason. I think if Telltale made a Doctor Who game it would be more likely we play the new companion than the Doctor, maybe having the option of deciding who they are and their basic background - UNIT operative, curious civilian, Time Agency member - or even their species (I would totally play a Silurian). Having the option to choose where the TARDIS goes, even maybe having different adventures based on that choice, would be awesome.

Tazmangamez posted: »

I also made a discussion about a Doctor Who Telltale game, which was then merged to this discussion, I think something that a lot of Telltal

• If Telltale made a Doctor Who game it would most likely make a play as on of the Doctor's companions, but I personally think that playing as the Doctor in a Doctor Who video game is cooler and more awesome than playing as literally anyone else in the Whoniverse. Don't get me wrong, there are tones of cool and awesome characters you could play as but the Doctor has been the central focus of the show since it first aired and there have been so many iterations of him throughout the years, it would probably even be some people's dream to play a Doctor Who video game where you can choose your own adventure. The Doctor Who fan base is massive, look at all the attention Telltale's Batman got, that was because Batman is such a big character in the Pop Culture world and is loved by many, the same would go for a Doctor Who game. I think that if Telltale made a Doctor Who game where you could play as a past Doctor, the present Doctor or even a future Doctor like the Doctor in his 1000 generation or something, fans would be extremely happy.

I don't honestly think that the Doctor is the type to force anyone to keep traveling with him unless there's a very good reason. I think if

• Telltale should make a Hellboy series. It would be cool to see how telltale would tackle the story. Also I am a big fan of Hellboy. Another series is a rick and morty series just because.

• Anyone else gets the feeling that this thread has been essentially designated as a trash bin disguised as a brainstorming board to keep the fans happy? I highly doubt anyone from Telltale truly reads and considers any of the ideas posted here, and it's basically just a pleasant looking alternative to simply deleting people's suggestions to avoid cluttering lol

• edited June 2018

Isn't that what it's always been?

I highly doubt many Telltale projects were created based on suggestions from here on the site.
    I think they usually come to life by executives coming to Telltale with an IP, or Telltale going to an executive with an idea. Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Guardians of the Galaxy, Batman, Stranger Things... Telltale have a lot of big name titles in their catalog, so it's no surprise that they're easy pickings for them. They're all fairly big, fairly recent and timely IPs.
    Once we see them go for classic and left-field IPs, then we know they're listening to the crowd.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Anyone else gets the feeling that this thread has been essentially designated as a trash bin disguised as a brainstorming board to keep the

• What about a series of Wolfenstein, you could play as BJ before the events of old blood or maybe one about Bioshock, god there's so many great franchises I would like to see they work on like Star Wars, Jungle Book,Tintin (especially tintin) and Fast and Furious.

• Tintin (especially tintin)

Why haven't I thought of this yet?! Telltale would do great with him!
    (Plus, with their audio localization becoming more prominent, they'd actually be able to get him in French!)

BigGazMan posted: »

What about a series of Wolfenstein, you could play as BJ before the events of old blood or maybe one about Bioshock, god there's so many gre

• I think it's perfect for a telltale game I really do.

AChicken posted: »

Tintin (especially tintin) Why haven't I thought of this yet?! Telltale would do great with him! (Plus, with their audio localization becoming more prominent, they'd actually be able to get him in French!)

• Make Vikings TV Series a telltale game already.

• Your ideas ➡ "Suggest a series" thread

jk maybe they read them idk

• IF ONLY ... !

• You should create your own take on the classic story of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow with Ichabod Crane and the Headless Horseman and Brom Bones and Katrina van Tassel. Not the TV show or the Johnny Depp movie, but more like your own adaptation of the classic story by Washington Irving similar to what you guys did with Batman.

• Hello! I was here playing Poker night 2 and i thought to myself... What if there was a third possible poker night With The following characters:
    Rick sanchez (from rick and morty) cause i'm sure everyone would love to see the animations you'd put in him. + i know TTG doesn't own the characters but they could come up with and agreement i think.
    Lee everett (from TWD ttg season 1) I'm sure it'd be nice to see him again, and he could talk about his own death :P
    Bigby Wolf ( from The Wolf among us) Would it be nice to see him transform and destroy something in the background? XDD
    Batman (form the batman TTg series) now this one i had to think about it cause why would batman play poker if he's rich... i guess when he loses he could be ok with it.
    Now instead of batman i thought of Peter Quill From Guardians of the galaxie... i guess it'd be fun to have him in the game as well . :)

-Cheers!

• Suggestion - The Arrow and / or the Flash. Star wars or iron man

• I have a bunch of ideas,

Maybe, a DnD based game? Set in the Forgotten Realms? Kinda like Game of Thrones? Maybe a Ghostbusters series, that would be cool. I would really love to see a Westworld game SO bad. That would be amazing! Also Harry Potter would be awesome. And if they are going to make another superhero game they need to make Deadpool, and nothing else! Wouldn't a series set in the Souls Universe be cool (Dark Souls)? or a Lord of the Rings! (a lot of fantasy). And now for a pretty dumb one, but Five Nights at Freddy's? They could possibly pull that off, but probably not. But the one I want most is Sam and Max Season 4 and a Sam and Max Collection. Kinda like they did with The Walking Dead Collection, you know with updated graphics and all that. Also give us Star Wars, please.

• A Poogers555 series please

• edited July 2018

Name a movie/tv show that you would like to see Telltale make into a game?

It can be anything you want it to be. If there is already a thread like this, or similar to this, I apologize.

Personally, I'd like to see a game based on the fugitive, which starred Harrison Ford, and Tommy-Lee Jones.

For those of you who don't know, it was originally a series made in the 1950s/1960s and starring the late David Jennsen, then came the movie in the early 90s, and then a modern update on the original series was made in 2000, which starred Tim Daly.

• Star Wars, or Doctor Who.

• Roseanne.
    Batman, GoT, Guardians - piece of cake, this would sell. Do Roseanne game and succeed, Telltale.

• Teen Titans. Not that Teen Titans Go crap, we don't talk about that. I'm talking about the original Teen Titans or maybe their own universe. That'd be interesting.

• pls telltale :cry:

• edited July 2018

I think that a Spider-Man or Metroid telltale game would work really well, assuming that they’re visually pleasing. I think a series based on The Hunger Games or The Maze Runner would also be nice. Especially The Hunger Games.

If you asked me the same question 2 years ago, I would’ve asked for a Star Wars telltale game. But I’m not really a fan of the direction the series is taking with the last 2 movies so I don’t think a Telltale Game would work.

• There’s a bunch, but the main ones I want are:

• South Park: Weird, I know, but hear me out. Imagine having a South Park game with its usual animation used in their games, typical South Park comedy, with choices affecting your story? You can play as Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and/or Butters. I think that’ll be pretty cool.
    • Star Wars: This one is pretty obvious. The story can be set in The Clone Wars or even in the original trilogy. You don’t have to play as Luke or any of the major characters in the universe, sort of like Rebels, but you can come across them in your adventure. I’ll be surprised if Telltale never thought of this.
    • Harry Potter: Much like the Star Wars idea, this one can take place long before the actual events of Harry Potter. Just the lore of the Wizarding World will be interesting to explore in a Telltale game. As for your choices, what if they impact what houses you’ll be placed in during the first episode? And the house you’re in impacts the whole story so everyone is pretty much playing different stories. That’ll be pretty cool.
    • Breaking Bad: This one will be amazing. Imagine being in similar situations like Walter White and your quick decisions impact the lives around you and your family. This one can be set after the ending to the TV series.
  • But with TWD characters.

• Yes... Make it happen.

Maybe it could also be like an anthology series. With each episode having its own story and set of characters, like each season of the show does.

pls telltale

• Maybe it could also be like an anthology series. With each episode having its own story and set of characters, like each season of the show does.

Yes! This is exactly how I picture it! Maybe they can even follow Ryan Murphy's plans to combine the seasons. I'd love to see Asylum and Coven combined! Maybe even something brand new from Telltale. But nothing cliche like teenagers in some cabin in the woods. Ryan wants to a season based on a Brothel, perhaps Telltale do something with that.

Acheive250 posted: »

Yes... Make it happen. Maybe it could also be like an anthology series. With each episode having its own story and set of characters, like each season of the show does.

• I was thinking. How about a Shazam telltale series? Think of the dialogue it would have. If Billy Batson gets into a fight with bad guys he could either try to talk his way out of it or just turn into Shazam.

• A game on Republic city from Avatar? You could play as one of the triads/mobsters of one of the groups(Red Monsoon Triad/Agni Kai Triad/Three Threat Triad)

• edited August 2018

Spawn series

I think telltale could do an awesome Spawn series.

• Harry Potter or Supernatural(the TV series).

• edited August 2018

The Simpsons
    Hear me out, like 5 episodes, each one you get to play as a different Simpson. Imagine Bart trying to hide that he blew something up at the school and tries not to get caught by persuading other students not to tell... maybe pick to run from the principal to blame it on some kid lol

Warcraft
    The choice is yours, rule the kingdom and stop the orcs or join them and destroy the kingdom... Warcraft has too much lore, grab some of that and make it a point and click, boom ez money

CW/DC licenses
    The Flash (Play the best episodes and go for different endings), Maybe even The Legends of Tomorrow (Does captain cold die? Will Stein sacrifice his life for the team?)
    Teen Titans (and no not the ****ing new cartoon, the old school one)
    Crime fighting heroes, How does Robin start the team, Pick who to save in a life or death situation, Arrest the villain or let him go? You pick

Edit: Oh my god Deadpool would be an awsome pick

• OOOh Maybe something that takes place like 10-15 years after the events of the Batman Telltale series! That would be a lot of fun!

protocol115 posted: »

Teen Titans. Not that Teen Titans Go crap, we don't talk about that. I'm talking about the original Teen Titans or maybe their own universe. That'd be interesting.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.