"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• That does sound pretty awesome, even for someone who isn't a DW fan.

MatthewPaul posted: »

Doctor Who Need I say more?

• Amen! :)

choircorgis posted: »

I really think they should stay away from making too many superhero games. They're already in progress with one, Guardians of the Galaxy, wh

• edited March 2017

Roger Rabbit would be great. It's similar to The Wolf Among Us but would be a lot more light-hearted. I guess one of the big questions about that one would be whether to bring in other licenses for it like the movie did or leave it strictly with the original characters from the books and movie. Also you'd unfortunately have to recast Eddie Valiant or use a different character.

• They'll probably make it (hopefully) when the new Doctor is revealed.

Tohabath posted: »

That does sound pretty awesome, even for someone who isn't a DW fan.

• edited March 2017

I think the book series Skulduggery Pleasant would be a nice idea for a game

• YES. I would love to see that series turned into a video game.

I think the book series Skulduggery Pleasant would be a nice idea for a game

• I think telltale should a roblox series and you have to like stop so evil perosn and you have to save the world before the evil person makes the whole world bow before him and there are 7 strangers who come together to stop the evil perosn

• How bout a Resident evil tell tale & South park game by tell tale i think it would be awesome

I also thought how about Once upon a time Tell tale series i think this tv show would make great tell tale series

• Sin City: Series...That would be awesome!

• edited April 2017

Thread: Should Telltale do more Superhero game series

Telltale have made a really good Batman game, and of course coming up very soon we will be getting Guardians of the galaxy but do you think that when Telltale is finished with their Guardians of the galaxy that they should make more superhero games? If so what kind do you think they should make. Batman S2, Spider-man, Fantastic 4, Avengers ect...

• I doubt it would ever happen, or even be good, but after seeing Logan, I think a Wolverine game could be interesting, especially since Logan has always been skirting the line between good guy and bad guy, so being good or bad wouldnt be out of character

• Telltale's Logan is Bigby.

I don't want Bats, Spider, F4 or Avengers. These characters wear plot armor, TTG won't do much with them. Original stories and characters - that's what I'm waiting for.

I doubt it would ever happen, or even be good, but after seeing Logan, I think a Wolverine game could be interesting, especially since Logan

• I think Hulk and iron Man

• While I agree that main characters with plot armor is kinda dumb, I also dont want to expect at every moment that the protagonist will die, Lee was done well, because he died protecting someone he loved, but killing a protagonist should be the exeption IMO, not the norm, but I heartily agree that the fear of the main character dying should always be present, otherwise it gets kinda boring, (AlthoughplzdontkillClementine :#)

Omid's cat posted: »

Telltale's Logan is Bigby. I don't want Bats, Spider, F4 or Avengers. These characters wear plot armor, TTG won't do much with them. Original stories and characters - that's what I'm waiting for.

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited April 2017

I didn't say protagonist must die. It's about the feel, the fear..

"...the fear of the main character dying should always be present, otherwise it gets kinda boring."

Couldn't agree with you more. Spidey and Avengers are safe.

While I agree that main characters with plot armor is kinda dumb, I also dont want to expect at every moment that the protagonist will die,

• I'd like to see a Iron Man telltale series. I know Downey Jr would be more than telltales budget could afford, but it'd be awesome to see him provide the voice for Tony stark.

• edited April 2017

Would love to see them do a Crossed Series based on the comic they could make original characters and original storylines because the comic switches between different characters around the world every 5 to 8 issues with a new group of characters. But I think Crossed would be too extreme for telltale to make a game out of.

• Would love a telltale South Park game

How bout a Resident evil tell tale & South park game by tell tale i think it would be awesome I also thought how about Once upon a time Tell tale series i think this tv show would make great tell tale series

• People probably talked about this before but I think Harry Potter would be good and I would like to see a spider-man game which is what I thought there marvel game was originally going to be.

• Zelda. Just Zelda.

• I'd rather leave that to Nintendo so they blow me away every 6 or so years.

Zelda. Just Zelda.

• edited April 2017
    I am a new fan of Telltale and I was thinking about what would make good games, and I came up with a few.

1. Doctor Who 2. Survivor? 3. Star Trek 4. Star Wars 5. Mars colonization" I don't know how that would work" 6. Something in the Half-life/Portal universe? 7. WWII? 8. A zombie/Walker that is self-aware, just you know, zombified "sort of like, (Warm Bodies)". 9. Normal person? 10. Surviving a Nuclear war "like fallout?" That's all I can think of. :)

• I've said it before, but I'm gonna say it again. Please do Redwall, I need a Redwall game in my life.

enter image description here

• An Archer game could really use the best of telltale's narrative formula. Imagine a game that we get to go on spy missions in order to solve a mistery, with a good amount of action (a lot of great qte's could come out of it), a nice amount of humor, similar to what telltale did with borderlands, and some crucial choices. Hell, they could get the original cast to do the voice acting and have an awesome game that feels just like the show, but also gives control to the players determine the outcome of the story. That's got the potential to have multiple seasons. Telltale should just make this game already lol

• I totally agree excellent choice.

Chibikid posted: »

I'd like to see a Iron Man telltale series. I know Downey Jr would be more than telltales budget could afford, but it'd be awesome to see him provide the voice for Tony stark.

• edited April 2017

Grimm would be a great game if you are unfamiliar with this tv series it's about a Portland detective Nick Burkhardt, descended from a long line of warriors known as Grimms, defends his city from magical creatures known as Wesen, which are part human and part animal. Fighting alongside his partner, Hank, colleague Sergeant Wu and friends Monroe and Rosalee, Nick faces off against internal and external forces, including his police captain, Sean Renard.

• Would be very interested to see Telltale's take on Ghost in the Shell.

• i agree with da OP, i think it would be really cool if TTG were to ever make a DR. Who game series, and we can play as the Doc., or as one of his companions, and go on awesome adventures, ect..or heck, even a Star Wars one maybe? Since they already did a Batmangame, it'd be awesome if they did a Spider-man game too! ^_^

• Spiderman-Telltale series

• Yessss. I too think this is a great idea. There are so many things they can do with Grimm. I need Telltale to make a game series since the show recently ended.

Tony Stark posted: »

Grimm would be a great game if you are unfamiliar with this tv series it's about a Portland detective Nick Burkhardt, descended from a long

• If Telltale did Superman, Dave Fennoy would be great as Lex Luthor.

• It'll be pretty cool if they do a Suicide Squad game where you can play as both Harley Quinn and/or Deadshot. I can see it being a lot like Tales from the Borderlands with its goofy yet dirty and dark humor. It'll also be good to support/advertise the DC extended Universe, like what they're doing to Marvel with Guardians of the Galaxy.

• edited April 2017

True Detective Telltale series
    Aliens
    Blade Runner series
    noir style game like Black Dahlia movie or Zodiak

• It would be nice for look TellTale series of some comics characters as Zagor Te Naj, Nathan Never, Willer Tex or maybe Alan Ford.

• The game everyone is waiting for:

The Littlest Hobo

• I'm not even being an idiot. I fondly remember this show. Like Lassie, but better, because German Shepherds are awesome and there wasn't a stupid family.

Johro posted: »

The game everyone is waiting for: The Littlest Hobo

• edited April 2017

How would the Telltale harry potter series be? With a changing scenario, you can attract a lot of people :). I think the changing scenario, the decisions you make, the elections, the big events, the perfect "telltale the harry potter series". Or is best if you try on the walking dead season 4 he will attract more attention certainly :D I've begun to wonder the is the walking dead season 4. What do you think about this?

• I been working on a series for a couple of years and was wanting to try pitching it as a live action series, (at the moment its in CG format, like a pre-visualization), but it might make a better telltale game?

Here's the trailer anyway

Synopsis:
    Arksville is a large town on the verge of being a city, tucked into the rural Pennsylvanian countryside.
    After the first murder in a decade occurs under the watch of grizzled corner-cutting police
    Lieutenant Mike Eidalman, he launches an investigation with the help of newly arrived Sergeant
    Frank Wepps, a by-the-book man.

Teaming up with local newspaper reporter, and old flame – Margaret Hurston, Eidalman begins to
    uncover many unsettling facts about the murder.

After a police officer is butchered by something unknown at the murder site, it becomes clear that
    they are not facing an ordinary killer, but something beyond their understanding, something dark
    and supernatural.

Battling not only this killer, but a suspected cult who seems to be helping the killer; and also his own
    superiors and town council, who are hell-bent on keeping the saga under wraps, lest destroying the
    lifeblood of the town – the tourism industry.

With help from the local crime family and jaded priest – Father Graeme Langston; Eidalman and the
    entire police department of Arksville will be caught up in a chase of a killer who can bend the rules
    of nature and is only getting stronger after each kill.

Relying a combination of police procedure, religious rituals, guts, grit and determination, they must
    track down this killer and find out just exactly what his, her, or it’s endgame is.

• 1) Masters Of The Universe (HE-MAN!!!)
    2) Blade Runner
    3) M.A.S.K.

• edited October 2017

Thread: A GAME YOU HAVE TO MAKE

The Telltale production you guys make a Doctor Who season with time travelling choosing your destination add daleks, mondasian cybermen,silurians (new and old),cybermen,gas mask zombies add in new monster if you like but you have to have the daleks if telltale does consider this you should make the first episode getting a companion or introducing a companin already made at the end or middle or straight ater the introduction of it add the monster it taking over the world or daleks with the monster then the daleks betray you and the monster and after that add in one or two big episodes every other monster not mentioned or seen

But if you do even get bbc to say you can make it without copyrighting it make sure you consider these

Sign in to comment in this discussion.