"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• Hey TT, big fan of your games and would like to make a suggestion for your next game:

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN

It doesn't necesarriyl have to be of Captain Jack now, it could be young Jack Sparrow or even a completely new set of characters with a couple of cameos from the movies, like Barbossa (Which would be awesome). I have a couple ideas on the characters if you decide to swing for a unknown main character thing, I'm sure everyone does.

Hope to see anyone else supporting me on this idea, because I think it could be something exceptional!

• I will say it in two words

DRAGON BALL!

I've been watching the abridged episodes some fans did on the series, and it brought back all the years I watched it in my teens, and now I'm hooked again. I don't care if it's from Japan and it gets crazy, it's fucking cool crazy!

So yeah, Dragon Ball Telltale Series - But Maybe The Abridged Version Because That's Funny as Shit

• Sherlock Holmes would fit the genre of games.

• Doesn't even have to be Pirates of the Carribean. A pirate game in general would be awesome!

Hey TT, big fan of your games and would like to make a suggestion for your next game: PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN It doesn't necesarriyl

• SAW: A Telltale Game

It would be good to play a game in JIGSAW universe. Hmm...maybe there would be a group of people which are tested by JIGSAW, with rich backstory and we could choose which one we're gonna save/forgive (something like that).

STAR WARS: A Telltale Game

Star Wars universe. Maybe a story of a person which could led him to the Dark/Light Side.

SPIDERMAN: A Telltale Game

Spiderman's universe is also rich, with a lot of characters. It could also be a great story.

THE ELDER SCROLLS: A Telltale Game

METAL GEAR: A Telltale Game

SHERLOCK: A Telltale Game

LARA CROFT: A Telltale Game

THE WITCHER: A Telltale Game

FALLOUT: A Telltale Game

COMPANY OF HEROES: A Telltale Game

ASSASSIN'S CREED: A Telltale Game

• I was wondering either if The Twilight Zone or The Outer Limits would be an interesting choice for Telltale to work on? Both of them has ups and downs but they are the staple of Science Fiction/Fantasy Mysteries. Plus considering that VR technology would become more affordably cheaper someday, would it become more interactive if you virtually relived key moments between the two series? Such as "Where is everybody?" or "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet" from The Twilight Zone and "The Galaxy Being" or "The Sandkings" from The Outer Limits, enduring the mystery and supernatural powers unravel before your very eyes?

P.S. Both series are a compilation of Sci-Fi Analogies and would give Telltale an opportunity to make a lot of episodes without end.

• They dabbled.

I was wondering either if The Twilight Zone or The Outer Limits would be an interesting choice for Telltale to work on? Both of them has ups

• HUH, Wasn't aware of that.

Johro posted: »

They dabbled.

• Simpsons

American Dad

Drawn Together

Spiderman

Flash

Fantastic Four

Joker

• Maybe something original ;)

• Telltale should make a portal game based off of the multiplayer robots.robots dude

• Kind of like tales from the borderlands mechanics, unless they make online telltale multiplayer. Which would be really cool.

TheDerpGod posted: »

Telltale should make a portal game based off of the multiplayer robots.

• So... that one second part where it looked vr?

Johro posted: »

They dabbled.

• I always thought that TellTale should get the license and go and make an episodic series on the Team Fortress 2 franchise. Each episode has its own character and they do choices where it impacts the story for the next episode. Does anybody agree or am I all alone?

• I have always hoped for something high stakes Ala TWD, dont get me wrong, the other stories like Tales from the Borderlands and stuff are also high stakes, but they dont have the morality problem of survival the same way TWD does, in TWD I can always question my choices, since survival is dependant on it, but in something like Tales from the Borderlands, sure choices are hard, but its way easier to make the "good" choice, since it dosnt have the distrust and survival element that TWD has

• Harry potter

• Resident Evil....wow just imagine how cool that would be

• edited March 2017
    1. Although Back To The Future has been done already. It'd be interesting to see another time-travel game made with somewhat originality in the story, being more closer to Christopher Nolan's 'Inception', the idea of dream-worlds could be interesting.

2. Others could be another fantasy game like The Wolf Among Us in the style of Guillermo del Toro in particular, a 'Pan's Labyrinth' style game could have so many possibilities.

3. A step into the comedic could be fun too, I would personally love a game adapted from The Coen Brothers' work - Fargo and possibly The Big Lebowski (maybe) , could be interesting in the noir style with dark-humorous tones.

4. Steven King adaptions could be an interesting concept too. A story like The Shining could be done well given good writers and concept designers.

5. It's also been said before on this thread but a Quentin Tarantino STYLED game could be done well. The reason I say styled is that most of his filmography probably wouldn't work in terms of how a TellTale game is constructed with the dialogue choices. The closest of all his films I think tie closest to TellTale's style is Django Unchained with the character arcs.

--- I don't know though, these are just my ideas (My top choices are the first two) ---

THANKS FOR READING! :D

• Man, you nailed it with Inception idea.

* Although Back To The Future has been done already. It'd be interesting to see another time-travel game made with somewhat originality in t

• Honestly, this is a pretty cool idea and I never would have thought of it.

prink34320 posted: »

Scooby Doo TTG game?

• Mmmmm, Sherlock's not a bad idea but they may not want to choose that since the Cumberbatch version is so popular and doing another version may not sell as well. LOTR has an online platform game already and I'm not sure how much more they could expand on the story.

Lazy_DC posted: »

Did anyone mention Sherlock Holmes (any version btw) and LoTR? Or is too boring?

• Out of all of those, 1.

Thread: Next Game if you could choose a story for telltale what would you choose? 1.Sherlock holmes 2.TMNT 3.Spiderman 4.mr. robot 5.any thing else in your mind

• edited March 2017

I really think they should stay away from making too many superhero games. They're already in progress with one, Guardians of the Galaxy, which is a perfect choice. I'm sort of over the normal patterns in superhero stories and I think as a genre, it's lost a lot of it's heart. The movies especially.

• Also, an Alice in Wonderland kind of game would be amazing. Even though there's a lot of different adaptations and they already have Wolf Among Us, I think taking an entirely new turn on it would be pretty cool. Or maybe Peter Pan, since the movies that have been released recently have been crap.

• I do not recommend telltale to get its hands at any franchise now until they know who works when and where and how and what...they need to have good management in order to make good quality games but if there's pressure on the writers you'll have a great idea with a miserable execution like ANF

• **Do a Telltale series based off of the Purge movies!!**

• edited March 2017

I think a Dexter (tv series) game would be awesome or X-files.

• Doctor Who

Need I say more?

• edited March 2017

Thread: Lord of the Rings - A Telltale Games Series?

Should it happen?

• No...the market for anything related to LotR is exhausted right now...plus with people waiting for a 2nd season of GoT...lets just say there is no need for it.

• Ep. 1. "The Fellowship of the Plot Armor."

Thread: Lord of the Rings - A Telltale Games Series? Should it happen?

• Into the badlands

• IZOMBIE
    DEXTER
    PRETTY LITTLE LIARS

• They should make a fargo telltale series.

• It may sound a bit ridiculous, but still - a Final Fantasy story!

• Well, since they are already doing a space series, Star Wars would be pretty cool.

• telltale really needs to work on a supernatural telltale story, that would be so amazing

• That could actually be awesome- a ragtag team of wannabe heroes trying to bring back the adventurous crew of the olden days, only to be sucked into the politics and strange phenomena of the new age?

...Or not. Just saying, a FF series does sound fun.

SergeZ posted: »

It may sound a bit ridiculous, but still - a Final Fantasy story!

• edited March 2017

Agreed- it doesn't hurt that LOTR fans are getting Shadow of War. If TTG did make such a game, it should be about the whimsy of Tom Bombadil or Bilbo Baggin's day, when life was less about the intensive fantasy.

No...the market for anything related to LotR is exhausted right now...plus with people waiting for a 2nd season of GoT...lets just say there is no need for it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.