"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• Maybe Overwatch ? (?)

• Did anyone mention Sherlock Holmes (any version btw) and LoTR? Or is too boring?

• Pokemon totally!

• I want an Archer game

• I think they should start focusing on making something of their own instead of licensing yet another already successful franchise. I know they are making the super show but they should be doing more then just that.

• Yep, there are so many possibilities in this world, it could be great. They could make a series of tell tale episodes about the short stories from The Last Wish or Sword of Destiny. They could make stories fleshing out things hinted at in the saga. For example, in the main series of novels there is a Witcher named Coen from the Wolf School. A very close friend of Geralt, Lambert and gang--the first Witcher to really hit it off with Ciri actually. They were very close. When the iteration of war with Nilfgaard that took place in the series of novels hit, he went off to fight in the war on the side of the north and ended up dying. It'd be very interesting to flesh out a story about him and his travails as a Witcher trying to take place in a war. How people treat him, what friends he makes, adjusting to battle tactics rather than fencing and fighting monsters.

• How about an InFamous by Telltale Games? If you played those games, you'd understand. I don't want it to be in Second Son style because that story was crap. I want it to be about Cole Macgrath's story, probably non-canon to his main stories.

• Maybe something more political this time set in the real world, like The Wire with all its murky shades of grey that could influence player choices? No choice would be the 'right' choice obviously, getting the player to think about the consequences of their actions throughout.

• edited June 2016

I think Deadspace, Assassins Creed and Mass Effect would be pretty awesome.

• So we've seen a zombie apocalypse, the events of Game of Thrones, Minecraft, a werewolf detective, and soon to be Batman. Imagine a World War 1 setting, experiencing the bitter harshness of the front lines, and developing friendship and camaraderie back in the trenches. Even the Christmas truce of 1914. Imagine being friends with the enemy one day, then having to shoot at them the next. It would have the same heart-wrenching moments captured in The Walking Dead, and keep some of the action, being a war game. There could be many possibilities for this game, which is why I hope Telltale sees this post. I do not expect at all for my idea to be turned into a game, but it sure would be cool if it did! :D You can reply to this discussion if you have any thoughts on this topic, I really don't care what you post.

• A Telltale game in the 100 Bullets universe could be the dream!

• I've always wanted a Dexter TellTale game. That and a Breaking Bad one.

• What should the next telltale game be about

• Darth Marsden I don't know who you are or what you want but give my discussion or else im gonna report you

• ...I'm confused, are you telling him to give this discussion to you, because you own it? I'm pretty sure his discussion has been here longer than you've been on these forums. Please don't report Darth Marsden for that reason, it won't have much effect.

Darth Marsden I don't know who you are or what you want but give my discussion or else im gonna report you

• When you start a discussion that's similar to an existing discussion, the moderators will usually merge it into the existing discussion, in order to keep it all together. Otherwise, it gets confusing, having too many discussions about the same thing. Darth Marsden didn't do it.

Darth Marsden I don't know who you are or what you want but give my discussion or else im gonna report you

• Yeah, you're yelling at a guy whom hasn't been here in about 3 years. I can tell him you're mad at him though.

• Choices and consequences.

What should the next telltale game be about

• Completely agree with this. Something similar to that of The Wire would, in my opinion, be great for Telltale and drastically change their gallery of games for the better, giving something seriously new and fresh to tackle.

DoctorWhat posted: »

Maybe something more political this time set in the real world, like The Wire with all its murky shades of grey that could influence player

• top kek

• edited July 2016

I hope Telltale makes a Transformers game :)

• I wish Telltale and Obsidian would work on something new in cooperation. A story centered game that still has RPG elements.

• edited July 2016

I have a recommendation:

1. a game series based in the Cthulhu mythos and taking place in the 1920's. you could make a series of games from this as there are LOT of H.P. Lovecraft stories to pull from.
  • Im looking forward to frogwares sinking city I think its set around that time and frogwares have been dabbling with choice systems in Sherlock Holmes, release is tbd at this point

bolty33 posted: »

I have a recommendation: * a game series based in the Cthulhu mythos and taking place in the 1920's. you could make a series of games from this as there are LOT of H.P. Lovecraft stories to pull from.

• edited July 2016

i heard about that as well, it would be cool to have that as well as a game series done in tt's style, i know we have a few upcoming cthulhu mythos based games. we need more lovecraft mythos video games out there, badly!

Im looking forward to frogwares sinking city I think its set around that time and frogwares have been dabbling with choice systems in Sherlock Holmes, release is tbd at this point

• Archer

I want an Archer Telltale game. Sterling Archer is such a crazy, hilarious, larger than life character, and I think playing as him would be a blast. The dialogue options alone would be worth the price of admission. C'mon Telltale, make it happen!

• 10/10 comment.

• How about a game where you play as a villain and throughout it you have the option to redeem yourself, stay morally grey or dissent into depths of evil that make redemption almost impossible?

• It sounds like Valiant Hearts.

Did I ever talk about this game on this site?

krokodil posted: »

So we've seen a zombie apocalypse, the events of Game of Thrones, Minecraft, a werewolf detective, and soon to be Batman. Imagine a World Wa

• Now, I watched the first part of a walkthrough of the Batman Telltale game and it got me thinking. As a big fan of both the Telltale and the Predator.. How cool would it be if they made a Predator game like every other game they've made? Sure.. it wouldn't be much dialogue options from the predators point, unless we think about the recording thing they have in their masks. But still, I think that it would be really cool if they made a game like this. And take like scenes from the films and put it in the game as maybe playable maps or just some easter egg? I think that this would be amazing!

Give me your thoughts!

• Dark souls.

I mean i'm curious what telltale could do to the franchise, and they have e REALLY cool open lore.
    I imagine you guys could make the "you have died" thing in somethi

• Super hard, harsh and unforgiving QTEs that would make even Zen monks mad.

That's something I'd like to see in a Dark Souls adaptation for sure, haha.

And yeah, the lore's practically open.

Divinorium posted: »

Dark souls. I mean i'm curious what telltale could do to the franchise, and they have e REALLY cool open lore. I imagine you guys could make the "you have died" thing in somethi

• Behind Doctor Who - The Telltale Series, something Middle-Earth based, and all the other usual suspects, how about Nancy Drew - A Telltale Series? Just an idea.

• If they replaced the ... option with either 'LANAAAAAAAA!!!!!' or 'Phrasing!' in such about any situation it would be golden. Plus I'm they could capture the look of an Archer episode perfectly. Definitely on board with an Archer Telltale series.

I want an Archer Telltale game. Sterling Archer is such a crazy, hilarious, larger than life character, and I think playing as him would be a blast. The dialogue options alone would be worth the price of admission. C'mon Telltale, make it happen!

• I like the idea of a game set in the AVP universe, but I don't know if a Predator would make an ideal protagonist in a Telltale game if he doesn't especially speak, unless he was one of several characters and dialogue got replaced by actions he performs...

Now, I watched the first part of a walkthrough of the Batman Telltale game and it got me thinking. As a big fan of both the Telltale and the

• Telltale Games should make their Scream own series like movie combination with mtv show it will be awsome.
    What do you guy thinks?

• Scream Episodic game
    Telltale Games should make their Scream own series like movie combination with mtv show it will be awesome.

• They could speak, maybe in their own language, to eachother? So when the predator speak to another its in english but if it was heard from let's say a humans perspective it was just all jibberish? You with me?

I like the idea of a game set in the AVP universe, but I don't know if a Predator would make an ideal protagonist in a Telltale game if he d

• I think that would be a neat idea, Friday the 13th is already being turned into a game why not the Scream movies?

m16529 posted: »

Telltale Games should make their Scream own series like movie combination with mtv show it will be awsome. What do you guy thinks?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.