"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• Thread: Wil there be a roblox story mode??????? plz let there be a ROBLOX STORY MODE!!!!

• Telltale if you will, and why are you several ideas to conclude.
    With the partnership that you have made with Marvel, why not make an Iron Man series imagine you having to control the life of billionaire and hero, which is not batman. It would be a great idea

• edited September 2017

Something related to Time Traveling
    James Bond
    Something related to high school (Kind of like how Bully from Rockstar does it)
    Something relatable to today's politics or one directly about our politics
    A romancing telltale game where any of the endings ends with one woman.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Something on alien invasion
    Dragon's Lair XD

• James Bond

That's... a really good idea actually. I don't remember any point and click game set in James Bond universe.

Something related to Time Traveling James Bond Something related to high school (Kind of like how Bully from Rockstar does it) Something

• The slogan would be this:

What is Sonic really running from?

alis-bigby posted: »

hello guys, I have been wondering... what if telltale makes a sonic game which includes the Satam characters or Archie characters show up li

• edited September 2017

Thread: Dead by Daylight - The Telltale Series

http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/1354868867711824908/

I would like it :D

• Vampires The Masquerade Bloodlines

• Telltale Online.

All choices you make will change the online universe as well as anyone else online.

• Thanks

bruzdaa posted: »

James Bond That's... a really good idea actually. I don't remember any point and click game set in James Bond universe.

• edited September 2017

Thread: Game idea: Ready Player One, the Telltale Series

Don't you guys think that this would be a great idea? The book is amazing, and they just finished making the movie(coming out in March) and I was thinking, why not make a video game? Then i thought about it.

wait... no. we can't make an MMO, the servers aren't super efficient like in the novel...

and then it hit me, a STORY game!

I quickly made an account(or verified my old account) just to post this. who agrees that Ready Player One should be adapted into a Telltale video game?

• Nobody, huh? okay then. at least I really wanted this game to happen.

Thread: Game idea: Ready Player One, the Telltale Series Don't you guys think that this would be a great idea? The book is amazing, and

• It'd be really interesting if they make a Resident Evil game.

• Archie (Betty, Veronica, etc.)

• Weird Science 1994
    enter image description here

• I think tellale can make a new game about the famous novel Percy Jackson

• Maybe a Nice Hellboy Game
    Ne realy nice :)

In Episode 3 of Minecraft Season Two
    The Red Mutant with the Name Oxlord he have something from Hellboy ❤

• I think they should do a Telltale Spider-Man series. A little like the Batman Series where you have choices as Parker and Spider-Man. And decisions either way effect the outcomes.

Also a Telltale series based on WWE could be interesting. they create a new and upcoming superstar, you have your backstage segments, inring promos and then obviously your quick time events through matches. Outcomes to matches are determined by your backstage (behind the scenes conversations) and you become face or heel based on your in-ring promo.

• i think telltale should make a superhero game, where you create your own superhero from scratch, an original story.
    if they do it i think you should be able to create your own gadgets and other things to and you should be able to choose your superpower.
    and your choices effect that by the end of season 1 you are actually a hero or villain!

• It would be so cool to have a RWBY series!

• Not sure if this has been said before (probably has), but a Breaking Bad series by Telltale would be great. Maybe it would be fun to switch between Walter and Jesse at times, or perhaps in a different timeline than the show itself, to not make the outcome of the series too obvious. Might not be the easiest thing to do, but hey, it would be fun.

• edited September 2017

I'd like to bring light to my favorite movie trilogy, that deserves more publicity in this era anyway, and telltale would do it wonderfully as always im sure.

Its The Dollars Trilogy, if you dont know about them, they are probably three of the most legendary movies ever made. They are westerns, i know those have lost popularity since the mid 60s, but they have the style that i believe telltale could make an excellent adaptation of.

They are practically referenced in everything, even now and i saw some talking about Quentin Tarantino, well he got pretty much all of his inspiration from these. Not to mention the Man With No Name being an awesome character and the soundtracks and scenes being legendary aswell.

I encourage you all to watch them and i hope you agree that they would be a wonderful series that would bring these great stories to a younger audience.
    Even if you dont like westerns, these arent any old westerns, besides, telltale makes everything incredible.

• We could do some kind of prison one the character u play as Harvey was framed for murder and drug use and tries to get out and find the person that framed him he starts he to make frainds there but the gangs are trying to kill Harvey and the guards are bulying other inmates

• There are many Series style stories I'd love for Telltale to make. Some of them are Halo (maybe a story that follows one of the races during the wars), Dead Space, Starcraft, Phantasy Star, D&D, or even Magic the Gathering. Though, some of these ideas might be difficult to make into a series. A part of me feels that this might ruin part of the series that I love. Who's to say. But, if they were made into a Telltale Series, it would mean I'd have it on the go with me wherever I may go. Still an interesting thought.

• Two words...Robin Hood.

• edited October 2017

American Horror Story ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• edited October 2017

Thread: TT should start a horror series

horror game

• Telltale Spiderman

• edited October 2017

Well all they have to do is add a few scary things to the walking dead and boom it’s a horror game.

• They can do that they have the fixed camera like the Original RE games.
    they can pull something close to untilldawn.
    I think they allready did make a horror game 7 days to die, I never watched or played that game to say the truth so I don't if it was good or bad.

• They just published 7 days to die for PS4 and XONE.
    They didn't make 7Days to die.
    And spoiler alert:7 days to die is Sh**.

FORTLEE posted: »

They can do that they have the fixed camera like the Original RE games. they can pull something close to untilldawn. I think they allready

• Honestly I would LOVE to see a Telltale Game based off Transformers, preferably based off the IDW comics (More than Meets the Eye, Lost Light, Till All Are One, etc.) or an entire new take on them similarly to Batman and Guardians. The game would probably be T or possibly M (Not sure if robots getting torn apart like a human would necessitate an M rating, but who knows) If Telltale was to make their game based in the IDW universe, I'd honestly love to see it be a sequel to the recently ended comic series, Till All Are One.

The series revolves around Starscream, who after putting an end to the Cybertronian civil war, becomes ruler of Cybertron, and is responsible for resolving conflicts amongst other races of Transformers such as the speed-focused Velocitronians, and the more predatory Eukarians. Starscream, along with the rest of Cybertron's population, reside in the titan Metroplex, a living, transforming city. Allies of Starscream include:

Windblade (Female) : The cityspeaker of Cybertron, and is the only one who can talk to Metroplex. Also one of Starscream's advisors. Formerly from the colony Caminus. Starscream may or may not have a crush on her.

Chromia (Female): Windblade's personal bodyguard and best friend. From Caminus as well.

Ironhide (Male): The head of Starscream's elite police force, The Badgeless. Formerly an ally of Optimus Prime, and has a crush on Chromia.

Rattrap (Male): Starscream's personal advisor and secretary.

Knock Out (Male): The ambassador for Velocitron, and resides on the Council of Worlds with Starscream. One of the on;y confirmed gay transformers in existence, and is married to another Velocitronian named Breakdown.

Bumblebee (Male): The leader of Cybertron prior to Starscream. Starscream is haunted constantly by hallucinations of the Autobot, who died several years prior when Shockwave attempted to destroy Cybertron.

As for if the game was based off a brand new interpretation of Transformers, I'd like to see it focus more on Cybertron than Earth. Leave that to the cartoons and movies.

• Well... Now, when there is Minecraft: Story Mode, then, we can have "Warcraft: Tales of War", no?

• not sure if this has been suggested, but how about a game for the Kingsman franchise?

the game should follow Eggsy and a story outside of what has happened in both the first and second films, whether it be before, during, or after, though maybe some events referencing what has happened regarding the plot of The Golden Circle.

i feel as though it's universe would make a great game and after the batman game being released, i feel as though the concept and characters of concept would fit right in too.

plus, i'm personally just dying for the franchise to have a video game already and to be able to play as Eggsy.

• Would be cool if we got telltales games on some street hero level characters like Spawn or Spiderman. I Would also like Scooby Doo TBH. Has mystery and fun.

• edited October 2017

Thread: Alright Telltale This Will Be Short And Sweet

Stranger Things the Telltale Game We need it, you make it, we buy it. It's that simple have a good day

• No fucking way. I don't need Telltale ruining another good show. Wasn't ANF enough?

• They also had an amazing 1st season and decent 2nd

MegaXD posted: »

No fucking way. I don't need Telltale ruining another good show. Wasn't ANF enough?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.