"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• Sherlock, The X-Files, Moonlighting, maybe Charmed.

• edited August 2017

(https://prnt.sc/gcy1rp "Miraculous - A Telltale Game Series)How about a Miraculous Ladybug and Chat Noir adaption?
    It would be perfect with all decisions...
    What is more important to you?
    Your life as a hero or as a normal boy/girl..

• edited August 2017

Am I the only one who thinks Adam Harrington (Voice actor for Bigby) could play a awesome Wolverine, if Telltale were to make a X-Men game? I'd rather the upcoming 2018 games to be focused on more, (instead of newer franchises) but it would be cool to see one day.

• An X-Men Telltale game could be incredible

quetzicoatl posted: »

I'd love to see them make a Dragon Age series, but Mass Effect also works. As far as Marvel goes, I'd still love to see a TTG X-Men serie

• This sounds silly but what about a Spiderman game or a Walking Dead spinoff focusing on either Molly,Lilly or the group from 400 Days.

• I only heard his voice in the summer update.. heck yeah it would be perfect!!

Am I the only one who thinks Adam Harrington (Voice actor for Bigby) could play a awesome Wolverine, if Telltale were to make a X-Men game?

• A Wolverine and Kitty Pryde game where you play as both characters with Adam as Logan and Erin as Kitty would be an awesome Telltale game to me!

Am I the only one who thinks Adam Harrington (Voice actor for Bigby) could play a awesome Wolverine, if Telltale were to make a X-Men game?

• I would love a Catwoman story. I loved Logan, and so am not sure we need a Wolverine game, but I do love Wolvie... Ooh. What about Deadpool? Or, um, Mystique? It'd be fun to shapeshift..

• enter image description here

I want to play either as

1. A Little Sister that grew up to be aroud 12 or 13 and can shoot guns already but hates it and is looking for her Big Daddy while eating corpses she finds around.
    2. Robert and Rosalind Lutece fucking aroud with time and space for the first time
    3. The dude that Comstock kiddnapped to turn him into Songbird-- but you don't know this until later.
  • That would be cool!

I want to play either as * A Little Sister that grew up to be aroud 12 or 13 and can shoot guns already but hates it and is looking for

• edited August 2017

GTA the telltale series I mean come on people.

• Telltale I have a good idea your games are fun but can u make Minecraft story season 2 episode 1 on Xbox one because episode 1 on free trail is not full pls agree so many people van play the episode then if they like the episode 1 maybe they wil
    Buy all the episodes of u make the Minecraft Story season 2 episode 1 and I'm supporting and like your games telltale

• edited August 2017

I .mean telltale can u please make Minecraft story mode season 2 episode 1 free so many people can know your games are good and they Will quickly buy all the episodes and but telltale I really like your games but I'm in your community pls agree

Mod edit: Adding text from spoiler flag (since it doesn't show up):

Because all the people can test the season will be great so they will buy quickly all the episodes

That's because I requested to make Minecraft Story mode season episode 1 free so many people can test Minecraft story mode season 2 episode 1 is good but I really like all your games but pls make it free I hope u agree just post it on twitter or on instagram if your making it free Because I already follow u a long time ago I'm a community

• I would love to see a telltale game take on the book, 1984 George Orwell

• Maybe they could do a Daredevil series where some parts you play as matthew murdock and the more action packed parts like the devil of hells kitchen and your action as matt(lawyer) affects the crime in hells kitchen, making it more difficult or easy for daredevil.

• edited September 2017

I feel as if Telltale should do an orignal story based on the Boondocks. Because come on people who doesn't love the Boondocks.
    Telltale's Boondocks can be it's own original story while also taking inspiration and certain aspects from the comic strips and the animated Television Series. Plus it's can allow Telltale to do something new with it's franchise because in the past Telltale have use many movies as sources for it's games and The Boondocks can bring some interesting narrative ,fight sequences and excellent dialogue among the characters. Besides it is relevantly speaking that Boondocks is widely known for it's mixture of cultures, lifestyles, social classes, stereotypes, viewpoints and racial(ized) identities provides for much of the series' satire, comedy, and conflict which i'm sure that Telltale can bring out it's fullest potential with the help of the shows creator Aaron Mcgruder. Also, due to having intensive language in their games such as "shit" or "fuck" I feel it is fair enough to include the "n" word based on how Mcgruders uses it in the show and it will also make the game more sincere as if they are watching the show itself. While it's very known for it's comedy, the Boondocks can take a certain route about adding conflict and drama surrounding the Freeman Family and those around them. Also, just like telltale's Tales from the Borderlands you can also put into more depth with the romance sequences such as with Huey Freeman and his friend Jazmine Dubois.

Gameplay/Plot: Telltale's Boondocks is a 6 episodic point and click adventure comedy game.
    Telltale's Boondocks allows the player to control Huey Freeman as he explore the city of Woodcrest and other various places while trying to keep his family and friends safe from the mysterious organization in which his stalker "The White Shadow" is apart of as they are observing Huey's every move for their secret plan while also dealing with the conflict of his family and friends turning against each other. It also allows us define Huey Freeman as a character while learning the truth about his parents (which was never explained in the show but can give us a shocking twist)and dealing with all the things surrounding him in his life at Woodcrest.

Music:Telltale Boondocks should include a mixture of Hip-Hop and Jazz for it's soundtrack by the one and only Jared-Emerson Johnson(who is always doing an excellent work.)

Characters that should set to appear from the tv show and comics with their original voice actors; Rest in Peace Charlie Murphy.

Huey's Crew
    .Huey Freeman:The Player
    .Michael Caesar
    .Riley Freeman
    .Jazmine DuBois
    .Cindy McPhearson(Personality from the show)
    .Ming Long-Dou
    .Hiro Otomo

.Robert Jebediah "Granddad" Freeman
    .Tom DuBois
    .Sarah DuBois
    .Uncle Ruckus
    .Edward  Rothschild Wuncler, Sr
    .Edward "Eddy" Wuncler Jr
    .Edwin "Ed" Wuncler III
    .Gin Rummy
    .Otis Jenkins "Thugnificent"
    .Leonard
    .Colonel H. Stinkmeaner
    .Bushido Brown
    .Gangstalicious
    ."The White Shadow"
    .A Pimp Named SlimpBack
    .Huey and Riley Parents?(In Flashbacks, References who knows since it's Telltale you guys can do whatever you want)  

Heck episode one could even start with a 5 year-old Huey and a 3 year-old Riley with their parents
                     But do not overuse these flashbacks like The Walking Dead:A New Frontier because fans would think it's unnecessary 

And all new characters created by Telltale to expand the story
    Also it can even have it's own original badass intro just like the Wolf Among Us did so that fans can enjoy listening to.

enter image description here

• That's kinda dark, isn't it? Videogamesa about politics a are a dangerous area Plus it's a book, it may be hard to adaptate a book to a game (unless you're ken Levine or something he's like, god [AC doesn't count])

RAGEu85 posted: »

I would love to see a telltale game take on the book, 1984 George Orwell

• At the game awards this year telltale should announce an Star Wars game set between return of the Jedi and the force awakens.

• overwatch story mode

• They absolutely HAVE to do a game on Spider-Man!!!!

• That would be cool.

theheen8 posted: »

overwatch story mode

• edited September 2017

My ideas for some new stuff from Telltale:

Back to the Future: The Game - Season 2

Sam & Max - Season 4

Puzzle Agent 3 - The Next Puzzle

Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures - Season 2

• Apologies if this has already been mentioned

Mistborn, a dark fantasy series by Brandon Sanderson! I believe the rights returned to Brandon when Little Orbit canceled the game. The episodic nature of the telltale games would be perfect and Brandon has an in Canon story already written.

• Much as I would love a Telltale Star Wars game, I think EA's hold over the rights for games makes it unlikely.

At the game awards this year telltale should announce an Star Wars game set between return of the Jedi and the force awakens.

• In the midst of planning out an unofficial one so it's nice I'm on the right track, lol.

They absolutely HAVE to do a game on Spider-Man!!!!

• I love this idea. It has been a while since I read this book... but how cool would it be if you could either start a revolution or try and escape and live outside of one of these empires

RAGEu85 posted: »

I would love to see a telltale game take on the book, 1984 George Orwell

• There is no reason to add "ate" to adapt. Adapt already means to modify something. So you can adapt a comic book, or a book, to make a movie.

Not a fan of back-forming words with -ate when there is already a perfectly functioning word that already exists. For example, conversate when converse already existed.

That's kinda dark, isn't it? Videogamesa about politics a are a dangerous area Plus it's a book, it may be hard to adaptate a book to a game (unless you're ken Levine or something he's like, god [AC doesn't count])

• ... shit, I fucked up my english again? Shit, sorry. Taking note of everything.

ShampaFK posted: »

There is no reason to add "ate" to adapt. Adapt already means to modify something. So you can adapt a comic book, or a book, to make a movie

• ooooooOH MISTBORN! I fucking love this book! It would be better in a more Assasins' Creed like game than a Choices game though.

BaijoGosus posted: »

Apologies if this has already been mentioned Mistborn, a dark fantasy series by Brandon Sanderson! I believe the rights returned to Bran

• edited September 2017

I wouldn't mind if they did:

• post- Breaking Bad- meaning it takes place after the events of the tv show. Have it be about a new meth dealer/business and have a few characters from the show make an appearance like Saul and maybe even Jesse.

• South Park- Have it be presented like a regular South Park episode and the playable characters will be Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Butters, similar to Game of Thrones. It'll be something different for Telltale to do.

• X-Men- similar to Guardians of the Galaxy but less comedy and more action like the Batman series. Have more than one playable protagonist like Wolverine, Cyclopes, Jean Grey, and maybe even Xavier.

• The Flash- have your choices affect the timeline Barry or Wally is in so many different players have different stories/outcomes.

1. Justice League or Teen Titans
    2. Breaking Bad
    3. Naruto
    4. One Piece
  • edited September 2017

Thread: Wil there be a roblox story mode???????

plz let there be a ROBLOX STORY MODE!!!!

• SONIC THE HEDGEHOG OR TRANSFORMERS FOR TELLTALE!

• edited September 2017

Lady Death
    enter image description hereenter image description here

• "Human earthling"

Since when did Star Wars have earthlings?

dragonpim posted: »

I have a idea! Since Star Wars get a lot of remix, why not a story about a human earthling who has a strong contraction of the Force , sudde

• Buffy The Vampire Slayer would be a great idea for a Telltale series

Sign in to comment in this discussion.