Bay Area folk: Sign up to be a SBCG4AP playtester!

124»

Comments

• edited September 2008
    Next time gadget

next time
    (evil deep laugh followed by cough and a meow from fatcat)

Thanks for the heads up on the brushes, sad to report I already replaced the alt. No chance to test the idea now!

Thanks for all the love guys
  • edited September 2008
    Hmmm.... if I did my math correctly, Wisconsin = not anywhere near California. But I dont want to whine about it, so I'll just sit here and wait for the actual game. I'd hate to poison these sacred forums with complaints and/or other shenannigans.
  • edited September 2008
    Wow, great games and car advice! Telltale really does it all. Can you guys tell me what a ripe star fruit looks like? Seriously though, can any one tell me when the play testing for episode 4 will be? It seems like it should be coming up soon.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    We'll be playtesting episode 4 within the next few weeks.
  • edited October 2008
    can't you just send the ep via the e-mail? I live in Greece and I am not in the mood to go to the other side of the world to test an unfinished game.
  • edited October 2008
    dimomarg wrote: »
    can't you just send the ep via the e-mail? I live in Greece and I am not in the mood to go to the other side of the world to test an unfinished game.

Sorry, as much as we'd like to be able to include everyone, that's just not possible :(
  • edited October 2008
    tabacco wrote: »
    Sorry, as much as we'd like to be able to include everyone, that's just not possible :(

What if we paid you $100 dollars?
  • edited October 2008
    For $34.95 you can play all five episodes, and not only are there no glitches, you get full functionality! At the risk of sounding like a broken record, have you guys playtested episode 4 yet? I do realize many people signed up, but if I could, I'd like to playtest again, especially since I scored an 83% last time, and I aced the essay section.
  • edited October 2008
    Lena_P wrote: »
    At the risk of sounding like a broken record, have you guys playtested episode 4 yet?

We have already had the playtest for 104. Sorry.
  • edited October 2008

There's over 100 episodes!?! LOL I know what you mean. I just couldn't resist.
  • edited October 2008

That's all I was asking, a simple yes would be alright!
  • edited October 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    That's all I was asking, a simple yes would be alright!

And that's what you got, with bonus apology :)
  • edited October 2008
    When's the next one coming up?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.