Strong Bad Contest: Make a Mii, win a game - winners announced!

Comments

• edited June 2008
    I know there's a tool somewhere that you can plug into your yellow and white plug things on your TV and take pictures and movies, I see it everywhere on youtube. I think it's called hyperdrive or hyperlink or somthing like that, GOOGLE IT!!! any way I don't know who to choose, people say coach Z is the more realistic one... but I geuss I'll have to stick with my most favorite character...HOMSAR!!!!!!
  • edited June 2008
    I know there's a tool somewhere that you can plug into your yellow and white plug things on your TV and take pictures and movies, I see it everywhere on youtube. I think it's called hyperdrive or hyperlink or somthing like that, GOOGLE IT!!!

I think it's on you to Google it for us if it's vital to your post.
  • edited June 2008
    yes its called "unregistered hypercam 2" but that's for recording off your computer. the people on yahoo answers say that you should wire the wii through a DVR (Digtital Video Recorder, but you most likely knew that :D) all I did was take a digital camera and turned the flash off, that got a pretty good shot, but If you want your entry to look professional DVR it, than rip it to your computer put it in windows movie maker and get it down to one second. but the one second video I took was over 5 MB!! so I truly have no idea how to do this!!!:( if any one can help me please post with answer! but for me I already have my mii turned in, but do it for the people who haven't!!
  • edited June 2008
    I just took a picture of my TV with a digital camera. I'm sure Telltale isn't looking at the quality of the picture but rather the quality of the Mii.

As for the video thing, instead of one second, try taking one frame (if it lets you do that), or just have the video as big as possible and hit "Print Screen" when the Mii is on screen and paste it into Paint or something...but all that just seems overly complicated if you have a digital camera.
  • edited June 2008
    I made four, but im only entering one (der!) they are

Coach Z
    King of Town
    Arrow'd!
    BABYSAT!

:)
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    We have had some great entries so far. :D (Some of characters I never knew existed until now! My horizons have been broadened!)

There are still a few days left to enter, for those aspiring Mii-makers out there...
  • edited June 2008
    I made four, but im only entering one (der!) they are

Coach Z
    King of Town
    Arrow'd!
    BABYSAT!

:)

Update: recently I made Bubs!:cool:
  • edited June 2008
    I sent mine in, I did StrongBad, I REALLY hope to win. This is the only game I want to get on my Wii!
  • edited June 2008
    I just took a picture of my TV with a digital camera. I'm sure Telltale isn't looking at the quality of the picture but rather the quality of the Mii

I'm hoping it's not a random contest.
  • edited June 2008
    I really hope my Homestar Runner character makes the cut!
  • edited June 2008
    I just sent in my KOT Mii. I had a lot of fun making it!:D
  • edited June 2008
    So did I! I really hope I win! The end date has been reached so I hope we see the results soon!
  • edited June 2008
    I made a pretty good strongbad mii.
    http://miiplaza.net:16080/mii/31178
  • edited June 2008
    i made a pretty good Old Timey Strong Bad mii. i think i might have a chance at winning! but even if i don't win, i got 1000 points saved up.
  • edited June 2008
    Dang, that's alot of submissions for King Of Town, I really hope mine would stand out. :(
  • edited June 2008
    Good luck.:D
  • edited June 2008
    Got mine in a while a go. I hope my King of Town mii wins
  • edited June 2008
    I hope my imaginative Strong Bad wins! I'd do ANYTHING!
  • edited June 2008
    I hope my-a Coach Z wins! I'm like one of the few people to make him!
  • edited June 2008
    I hope my-a Coach Z wins! I'm like one of the few people to make him!

Someone tell me if they made biscuit dough hands man, I made one and...DO'H!Forget to submit.
  • edited June 2008
    I see that guy as a Mii all over the place, man.
  • edited June 2008
    Are you done choosing the winners yet guys?
  • edited June 2008
    I know. I wanna see if my Marzipan before her questionable surgery won.
  • edited June 2008
    On the Mii Contest blog entry, they stated that the winner would be announced the following week. It has only been 5 days since the Mii deadline. Chances are we'll have to wait just two more days.
  • edited June 2008
    Oh! Sorry, I didn't see that.
  • edited June 2008
    Where are they posting the winners?
  • edited June 2008
    Where are they posting the winners?

Most likely in a blog
  • edited June 2008
    will we get to see the winners miis? Oviously one of them will be mine.
  • edited June 2008
    will we get to see the winners miis? Oviously one of them will be mine.

My guess is that the winner's Mii will be posted on a blog for everyone to see. Of course that is only a guess.
  • edited June 2008
    If it is anything like past contests, which I assume it will be, they will definitely post the winning submissions for all to see. They also will probably post some runners up, as well, as they have done such in the past (or I am making this last part up, I can't tell).
  • edited June 2008
    come on guys. its the day to tell us i one. hurry up and spill the beans.:D
  • edited June 2008
    Just a few more hours... hopefully...
  • edited June 2008
    StrongMatt wrote: »
    Just a few more hours... hopefully...

That's what we all hope.
  • edited June 2008
    Tick, tock, tick, tock...
  • edited June 2008
    where are these results!? i'm getting really frustrated waiting!!
  • edited June 2008
    Stupid contest.

What?
  • edited June 2008
    My guess is that it closed at 11:59 pm pacific time they'll tell us the results at 11:59 pm pacific time. Which sucks.:mad:
  • edited June 2008
    That's what I was afraid of. Who goes on Telltale's blog at midnight?:eek:
  • edited June 2008
    No, seriously telltale! when u gonna tell us?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? by "tell us" i dont mean the blog, i mean post it right here and tell us when ur gonna tell us! (did that make sense?)
  • edited June 2008
    i am literally killing myself waiting to see these results!!! Aghhh!!!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.