Strong Bad Contest: Make a Mii, win a game - winners announced!

Comments

• edited June 2008
    andersod wrote: »
    i am literally killing myself waiting to see these results!!! Aghhh!!!
    If you win... since you'll be dead... can I have your prize?;)
  • edited June 2008
    Oh yeah...sure!! No prob!!

\\ _ _ //
    [ O O ]
    \ [_] /
    \ V /
  • edited June 2008
    Only kiddin:D
  • edited June 2008
    i want to know who won. come on telltale. tell your tale.
  • edited June 2008
    look into my eyes, telltale. u will tell us. u will tell us. dont make me tell your mothers on u!
  • edited June 2008
    look into my eyes, telltale. u will tell us. u will tell us. dont make me tell your mothers on u!

I am your master, StrongBadinator.DESTROY MARIO!
  • edited June 2008
    i actually stayed up to the middle of the night to see if the results were up. Now i lost precious hours of sleep!! posted at 12:47am
  • edited June 2008
    wats up someguyfromazoo? up to see if results were up?
  • edited June 2008
    wats up someguyfromazoo? up to see if results were up?

Different timezone, man.
  • edited June 2008
    oh right.com see its midnight here so what time is it there where you are?? by the way, any idea when results are up?
  • edited June 2008
    oh right.com see its midnight here so what time is it there where you are?? by the way, any idea when results are up?

Like, 4:00 PM
  • edited June 2008
    I am your master, StrongBadinator.DESTROY MARIO!

wht the poo?

PS- its 8:09 here in the mitten
  • edited June 2008
    so i think it will be midnight when results are up which meanswer maybe around 8.00 this morning. anyway ill be off. see you guys in 7 hours or so. :D
  • edited June 2008
    zzzzz...
  • edited June 2008
    They don't always release the results exactly one week after the contest ends. Depending on what their schedules are like, it could be earlier or later. It could take til the middle of this week, or later, who knows. No use hitting refresh on this page for the next 5 hours if they haven't even decided on the winners yet.
  • edited June 2008
    wht the poo?

PS- its 8:09 here in the mitten

Ever seen Mario Land The 6 Golden Coins commercial?Look for the demented Wario head.
  • edited June 2008
    Jeez people, have some patience! They'll announce it when they're ready, and they never said "Exactly one week later to the minute from when the contest ends." There's like a page and a half of spam of people who seem to be completely dependent on this contest...
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    Sorry, it's taking a little longer than expected. There were lots of entries!
  • edited June 2008
    im back and there's still no results...darn.

hey emily, can you not tell us when you think the results are being released? and even better, when the actual game is. thanks
  • edited June 2008
    Sorry, it's taking a little longer than expected. There were lots of entries!
    I was expecting that. I understand. How many entries were there anyways?
  • edited June 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    sorry, It's Taking A Little Longer Than Expected. There Were Lots Of Entries!
    Noooooooooo!!
  • edited June 2008
    yeah sorry, i 'm just a little anxious to know. whenever i get excited i get the butterflys in my stomach. it settles down at school though, so:D
  • edited June 2008
    Jeez people, have some patience! They'll announce it when they're ready, and they never said "Exactly one week later to the minute from when the contest ends." There's like a page and a half of spam of people who seem to be completely dependent on this contest...

I'm sorry if I had spread the impression that results would be available in exactly a week. I had said "chances are" they would be.
    I bet it takes a long time to go through every entry and sort them out so that it is down to just 2 or 3, and eventually one. I appreciate the update though.:)
  • edited June 2008
    I hope I win! I already blew all of me wii points.
  • edited June 2008
    BadStrong wrote: »
    I'm sorry if I had spread the impression that results would be available in exactly a week. I had said "chances are" they would be.
    I bet it takes a long time to go through every entry and sort them out so that it is down to just 2 or 3, and eventually one. I appreciate the update thought.:)

No, you're fine, you were being helpful and pointing to the blog post, and you said stuff like "hopefully in a few hours". My post was more directed at those who said stuff like "It's almost midnight! Where are the results?" and stuff.
  • edited June 2008
    i talked to Emily privately and she said the results will be shown at the end of the week/beginning of next week.
  • edited June 2008
    Cool!
  • edited June 2008
    i talked to Emily privately and she said the results will be shown at the end of the week/beginning of next week.

July, heh? Time to jump to conclusions on release dates!
  • edited June 2008
    Lol.
  • edited June 2008
    On the official blog, Telltale wrote how they would be postponing the game release until they had chosen the winners for this contest, as so they could know if they won a copy of the game before buying it. I stand by you on this decision TTG.

linky http://telltalegames.com/community/blogs

Note: This may be a blatant lie
  • edited June 2008
    Derwin wrote: »
    On the official blog, Telltale wrote how they would be postponing the game release until they had chosen the winners for this contest, as so they could know if they won a copy of the game before buying it. I stand by you on this decision TTG.

linky http://telltalegames.com/community/blogs

Note: This may be a blatant lie

Everybody, stop that jumping-to-conclusions-stuff... Anyways, seriously no bringing out the conclusions, object, that you, like, jump to...
    EDIT:Didn't see that bottom part, I swear!
    EDIT 2.O: DAMN SMILEYS!
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2008
    The judges are deliberating! Tough decision, there were lots of good entries. :D

Watch the blog for the winners to be announced later today, or sometime tomorrow.
  • edited June 2008
    The judges are deliberating! Tough decision, there were lots of good entries. :D

Watch the blog for the winners to be announced later today, or sometime tomorrow.

Cool, thanks for letting us know!:D
  • edited June 2008
    I signed up here just for the contest, can't wait to see the results :D

Looks like the results won't be in until tomorrow :/
  • edited June 2008
    I signed up here just for the contest, can't wait to see the results :D

Looks like the results won't be in until tomorrow :/
    Freebie guy then, eh?

Anyways, it was my B-Day yesterday so my Mum and Dad gave me a 2000 Wii Point Card! :)
  • edited June 2008
    So the results may be up today? awesome. can't wait!!
  • edited June 2008

yeah thanks for letting us know. i will check later to see my mii on the blog:D
    will you be showing every single entry, or just the winners. i'd like to see them all. but thats just me!!
  • edited June 2008
    They recieved a good few hundred I recon...
  • edited June 2008
    :eek: That's alot!!!
  • edited June 2008
    StrongMatt wrote: »
    They recieved a good few hundred I recon...

Hundred? yeah right! i bet at least 1,000 people entered!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.