The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• edited March 2014

Yeah where is he? I think he is only stalking GOUSTTTT now. He was in every thread disliking every comment

SaltLick305 posted: »

Haha remember ? And besided "them" there was a guy with about three accounts disliking our comments everywhere and I thought it was you and you thought it was me. Now I love you like a brother though, What a crazy world we live in.

• well, that's just too bad, mate. Maybe I will edit my first post with a pic that says "BEWARE: NO MEMES FROM THIS POINT ONWARDS!". Wonder if that would help.

Green613 posted: »

i came here for memes and fun not a 300 comment long debate >:(

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited March 2014

It depends really. He has like 4 accounts if Im correct, some days he downvotes every single thread and comment he sees and sometimes he just does to a specific group of people. He does it to me too but he just stops when he realizes the only time I talk about it it to make fun of him so he just moves on to someone who actually cares about dislikes.

Rafoli posted: »

Yeah where is he? I think he is only stalking GOUSTTTT now. He was in every thread disliking every comment

• Alt text

well, that's just too bad, mate. Maybe I will edit my first post with a pic that says "BEWARE: NO MEMES FROM THIS POINT ONWARDS!". Wonder if that would help.

• Lol you want to challenge me to a Bro-Down ?

JonGon posted: »

This argument in a nutshell lol i'm glad it stayed civil, this just fit so perfectly.

• Alt text

Put the gun down, bitch!

• What makes you the brothority, brah?

Lol you want to challenge me to a Bro-Down ?

• I consider those downvotes like they were upvotes. It means I make a difference to the community :)

It depends really. He has like 4 accounts if Im correct, some days he downvotes every single thread and comment he sees and sometimes he jus

• What would Brian Boitano do?

JonGon posted: »

This argument in a nutshell lol i'm glad it stayed civil, this just fit so perfectly.

• Haha right!! I guess everything works out like it should in the end....

Look at the flowers.

Haha remember ? And besided "them" there was a guy with about three accounts disliking our comments everywhere and I thought it was you and you thought it was me. Now I love you like a brother though, What a crazy world we live in.

• Downvotes are so irrelevant That I actually enjoy them. What I don't understand is how someone can actually have fun just coming in here and disliking everything.

I consider those downvotes like they were upvotes. It means I make a difference to the community

• edited March 2014

I am sure he'd kick an ass or two, that's what Brian Boitano'd do.

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

What would Brian Boitano do?

• Alt text

come at me, bro.

Green613 posted: »

Bring it on

• Who does? It's more enjoyable for us than for them, I don't care anyway.

Downvotes are so irrelevant That I actually enjoy them. What I don't understand is how someone can actually have fun just coming in here and disliking everything.

• Are those the lyrics? I only know the one line, haha!

I am sure he'd kick an ass or two, that's what Brian Boitano'd do.

• Well.... Some people actually take the time to log in and out of four accounts just for that so I guess that's a fun way to waste the day for them I guess. Funny thing is they just do it so they can feel better about themselves.

Who does? It's more enjoyable for us than for them, I don't care anyway.

• yeah, they are. here is the vid, in case you are interested.

Are those the lyrics? I only know the one line, haha!

• I think that's what they say after every verse, a chorus if im using that term right lol.

Are those the lyrics? I only know the one line, haha!

• I was searching for a meme to reply this but unfortunately I couldn't find one. Good talking to ya Salty

Well.... Some people actually take the time to log in and out of four accounts just for that so I guess that's a fun way to waste the day for them I guess. Funny thing is they just do it so they can feel better about themselves.

• Alt text

come at me, bro.

• Nice chat Batman ! I'll see you around.

I was searching for a meme to reply this but unfortunately I couldn't find one. Good talking to ya Salty

• Well... Isn't the job of the moderator to give a fuck? The disclaimer is the ONLY thing you should respond to, not the fucking definition. Come on, Darth. Be cool about it. Just move it back.

I always thought shenanigans referred to the 2b definition, and that was most definitely the way it was intended. Clearly it was the wrong w

• Why does Lee remind me of The Penguin from Batman in this picture lol

Alt text

• found it pretty funny. don't know if it has been posted before

• edited March 2014

I'd like it to be known that I do give a fuck. Just not about you. :p

I've already said everything I have to say about my disclaimer - it was a request made with my tongue partially in my cheek that got taken the wrong way. To comment on it further would be entirely pointless, since it would add absolutely nothing to the conversation. That's why I gave up on it, and I ask that others do to.

And for the last time, we're not moving these threads back. Again - please stop asking.

Harpadarpa posted: »

Well... Isn't the job of the moderator to give a fuck? The disclaimer is the ONLY thing you should respond to, not the fucking definition. Come on, Darth. Be cool about it. Just move it back.

• Is that from Lonely Island?

• I just watched that whole stream, that was hilarious. "I can't believe I'm going to die a virgin!" XD

OzzyUK posted: »

He did drop him on the twitch stream :P http://www.twitch.tv/telltalegames/b/422646163

• Better to be an "entity" than an unabashed brown-noser....

Hbh128 posted: »

Don't let it get to you, man. I applaud you for trying to communicate with this entity, but if it's this butthurt and this devoted to being outraged at something so trivial, it clearly doesn't have much going for itself in the real world.

• Even with her "kill it with fire" approach, she's still better at doctoring than Carlos....

• ...pfft whatever.

RedCombLP posted: »

Better to be an "entity" than an unabashed brown-noser....

• Dr. Carlos amongst other 9/10 doctors agree that without TellTale's TWD, one could "cease to function".

gd3232 posted: »

Who moved this thread to "forum games"? this isn't a forum game...

• Lee: "Be ready to shoot!"
    Carley: "Got it".

• Glenn opens ice chest and steps out-- *BANG
      I can't stop the laugh.

found it pretty funny. don't know if it has been posted before

• My favorite is when he's getting the handcuffs.

Conduit42 posted: »

Lee: "Be ready to shoot!" Carley: "Got it". * Glenn opens ice chest and steps out-- *BANG I can't stop the laugh.

• another one I found. kind of funny.

• This is legit right here. More legit than Carlos' medical career.

My favorite is when he's getting the handcuffs.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.