The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• edited March 2014

Alt text

• I knew you were just fucking around but dammit I kind of wish she could have said this ._.

Rigtail posted: »

Yeah, it's part of a minor Easter egg Telltale has implemented into A House Divided where it requires you to play the episode over. I believ

• T - Dog, forever off screen.

It's funny how accurate these are.

• Not only is he a Hobo with a Shotgun...he's also Candyman:

Alt text

Credits to Robert Morgan

Kartal5 posted: »

What if this was a DLC? Ask not for whom the bell tolls!

• Lmao, listening to this and looking at the meme I couldn't help but to imagine wolverine and juicy in flashback montage spinning around in a park being happy together haha.

RedCombLP posted: »

lol, poor Logan... xD I can almost hear this playing in the background:

• Can't believe I was actually believing that for a second ... That's how gullible I am XD

Yeah, it's part of a minor Easter egg Telltale has implemented into A House Divided where it requires you to play the episode over. I believ

• It's pretty sure that daryl will die ! THAT will shock people ... And my sure that terminus is a cannibal's camp ... Maybe we will see Beth being eating haha

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/03/25/walking-dead-robert-kirkman-season-4-finale/ Now I'm scared Will Daryl die?! ...hey, Rick, I'm gonna join you praying

• edited March 2014

Alt text

• Yep, i hope for them that Beth have a good taste ! (it's not a spoil, just supposition !!!)

• Alt text

tinypave posted: »

Giraffehat I take my hat off to you.

• Next one will be out next Friday.

asb5953 posted: »

By the way, please do more TWD!

• What Kenny really wanted to do. Poor Ben can't get a break.

Alt text

Alt text

• lol I thought the same thing when I saw that, shes like WELCOME!! and im like O___O

• edited March 2014

LMAO!!! THAT THING IS A KILLING MACHINE!!! lol

• I bet they're saving him for Negan.

Kannath20th posted: »

It's pretty sure that daryl will die ! THAT will shock people ... And my sure that terminus is a cannibal's camp ... Maybe we will see Beth being eating haha

• You've done something amazing here today.

What Kenny really wanted to do. Poor Ben can't get a break.

• Alt text

Zyphon posted: »

You've done something amazing here today.

• edited March 2014

Alt text

Mark is....Mark!!

hahaha that really works well lol what about some of the other characters?

• Unicorns did it, in a dispute over blood packs.

Just made this and figured that this would be the place that it should go.

• I know this is for TTG's The Walking Dead, but I was on deadshed and I couldn't help posting this!
    Alt text
    What? It's true!

• Must be the actor playing an extra.. Meh.

• Ah, I fucking love this! Your style of editing and humor is similar to the dude who made the gamerpoops, and I loved those.

Giraffehat posted: »

I know it's short, but in fairness, No Time Left was only 70 minutes long. Do you guys think I should do more TWD or start off TWAU? I'll be

• Alt text

mind = blown?

• Maybe, but they still gotta kill Glenn. Oh shit, spoilers!

Zyphon posted: »

I bet they're saving him for Negan.

• Hmm, y'know they could still do that...

• Lol'd at "ignorant fuck", good job!

Giraffehat posted: »

I know it's short, but in fairness, No Time Left was only 70 minutes long. Do you guys think I should do more TWD or start off TWAU? I'll be

• When you post in a thread, subsequent posts and replies get sent to your notifications. You literally cannot lose the threads you post in no matter where they get moved.

I suppose one benefit of them moving this is that that freak posting that stuff cant find it

• Just one more year...

Or three...

dfh15 posted: »

Well this is uncomfortable.

• I don't think the actor ever wanted to come back. That's kinda why he died the way he did in season 2.

rtu2d2 posted: »

Must be the actor playing an extra.. Meh.

• I spy something small, hairless, and loud as fuck.

rtu2d2 posted: »

I know this is for TTG's The Walking Dead, but I was on deadshed and I couldn't help posting this! What? It's true!

• You know that's what's happening. Cannibals have a scent that can be sniffed miles away;.

• ...Where's everyone else, lady?

• So turns out Eugene's a nerd and a gamer. Problem is he's the kind of nerd I hate.

• Hm.. Judith?

Hbh128 posted: »

I spy something small, hairless, and loud as fuck.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.