The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• I didn't even know you could do that!

he typed it in ?

• edited January 2014

example

scroll down to 'other' and type away !

Hbh128 posted: »

I didn't even know you could do that!

• I agree with most of this, but also think there's room for alternate universe style stuff where certain people don't die and other counter canonical stuff. I don't mind those so much, because they still don't "paint over the Mona Lisa." They're their own versions of it. It's not disrespectful, since it isn't inherently an admonition in the original work. I have seen fanfic which seeks to correct crappy writing with good writing, and that's, in my opinion, more respectful to the source material than what was done for it.

TL;DR, "what if" fic isn't necessarily bad. Sometimes it's great. Like a story about where the characters would be if some things were different. Speculation is fun.

That's unnecessarily presumptuous and could do without the drama. Creating a fanfic doesn't equate to fucking up the original story or communi

• I bet the Stranger was working with Unicorns to kidnap Clementine!

Alt text

I knew it!

• idk most of the time when somebody tries to make their own adaptation to an established franchise like the walking dead it ends up dumb or better off as a parody on youtube. ive tried reading some but they always have super convenient badass weapons, nobody dies, people like booker and Elizabeth from bioshock show up just because why the f@#$ not. but ehh people do what they want and more power to them, I just get annoyed sometimes when they try to push their fanfics on other people. (love the adventure time pic btw)

ceekyuucee posted: »

I agree with most of this, but also think there's room for alternate universe style stuff where certain people don't die and other counter can

• Dafuq? How can you make an animation out of Lee?

I bet the Stranger was working with Unicorns to kidnap Clementine! I knew it!

• edited January 2014

I posted this in the Scumbag Clem thread (I think ClemClemForever was the one who first suggested "Scumbag Clem" as a name for that thread/video, based on the Scumbag Lee video, of course):

Alt text

• edited January 2014

P.S. We need a Scumbag Clem rap ;)

RedCombLP posted: »

I posted this in the Scumbag Clem thread (I think ClemClemForever was the one who first suggested "Scumbag Clem" as a name for that thread/video, based on the Scumbag Lee video, of course):

• O_o I'd really rather not, but it's not like I needed to sleep tonight anyway...

TheGovernor posted: »

Now imagine this Clemmy thing saying "my precious!!!"

• edited January 2014

Alt text

RedCombLP posted: »

• Dolan and Gooby like this

• edited January 2014

RoboSheriff posted: »

Heh i get it they're both asians.

• OUR FANDOM

TheMissus posted: »

We need to know who's responsible for this mustached Clemmy-Kenny hybrid to give credit EDIT: Made by @tormunds

• This holy picture is now my backround.God has given us the secret of life.

TheMissus posted: »

We need to know who's responsible for this mustached Clemmy-Kenny hybrid to give credit EDIT: Made by @tormunds

• (lol=Lucifer,our Lord)So,without further ado: LOL

This one is for y'all Kenny haters out there.

• This is more funny to me than it should.Will you marry me?I'll take you to California,where homosexual marriage is legal.California:the land of motherfucking MIRACLES

Sorry for the size of this one, but I think its earned the right to be big.

• I told EVERYONE about my secret,even Lilly.Because why the fuck not?

hihitwd posted: »

sometimes it happens, but I rarely forget little details in TWD. but y did some people didn't told some of the survivors about his past. BTW,

• Most people are just sexists.

He was a smarty pants... sadly not noticed or appreciated by most people. Some either think with their dicks or make the "gun" excuse.

• That's how sexists do things.

• Danny was a kinda pedophile for me...

• You will NEVER EVER know how much i FUCKING LOVE THIS SHIT XD

xer0Hack posted: »

Subscribe. I'll be doing the same for season 1 and 400 days. Plus the future releases of season 2 episodes.

• Memories of that evil laughing dog would be enough to drive anyone to tears.

• edited January 2014

sees the spy and Lee together in one gif and immediately wants to thumb it up
    but also sees half a pony and feels the urge to thumb it down

what to do...what to fucking do?

smoke starts coming out of ears
    followed by random spazzes

--brain.exe has crashed--

Dafuq? How can you make an animation out of Lee?

• edited January 2014

Source Filmmaker. I got this from a Cry Spy video by Coyotemation. It's based on the Youtuber named Chaoticmonki, or most commonly known as "Cry". Cry as such an epic voice. Look him up sometime.

Anyway, this is based from a scene he Let's played in The Walking Dead. This is a fan made animation. Here's the original animation video:

CrySpy

Dafuq? How can you make an animation out of Lee?

• That is why I said some. That comment wasn't meant to be sexist in any way.

ceekyuucee posted: »

Point of order, not all gamers have dicks. To get at your point more specifically, not everyone chose to save her out of attraction. The gu

• Real men don't need necks.

• edited January 2014

I'm so sorry Kenny.

Alt text

• Chaoticmonki was the let'splayer, I take it? Somebody must have been.

Source Filmmaker. I got this from a Cry Spy video by Coyotemation. It's based on the Youtuber named Chaoticmonki, or most commonly known as

• Clementine stands weeping over the stiff, stuffed corpse of Kenny. "Chuck Testa...I will have my revenge!"

Season 3
    The manhunt for Chuck Testa begins.

Clementine: "I thought you were dead!" CHUCK TESTA CONFIRMED FOR SEASON 2!

• Michonne will remember that.

• Man, MS Paint is a pain in my fucking ass.

Alt text

• Clementine would have to go through him and his army of Realistic Lurker taxidermies.

Clementine stands weeping over the stiff, stuffed corpse of Kenny. "Chuck Testa...I will have my revenge!" Season 3 The manhunt for Chuck Testa begins.

• Yes. I believe it was during the very first episode.

Chaoticmonki was the let'splayer, I take it? Somebody must have been.

• edited January 2014

Counts as "Fun".

Pell3t posted: »

do crossovers count as memes? just wondering

• That "Achoo" at the end cracked me up!

The picture Giraffe linked to, for those too lazy to click the link: ACHOO!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.