The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• The forth one :D she looks like a bear lol

Joe_Momma posted: »

Choose your fighter!

• Bonnie has seen better days lol

Happy Thanksgiving! Also adding Natasha, dying Sarita and a few other bit and pieces to the meme helper album. https://imgur.com/a/w9QYI

• Yeaah, this thread is clearly not suitable for long discussions. (especially after the forum update) I'd appreciate if people toned it down a bit. I come here expecting funny images and memes, not walls of text.

Me every time I come back to this thread and it's a bunch of replies back and forth

• kenneth

Hell yes Kenneth.

• When you reject Kate but David fights you anyways

• Too bad he wasn't able to adapt to flying out a windshield fast enough to survive. :disappointed:

R.I.P Kenny

Hell yes Kenneth.

• Dance/FauxDubstep/LivingTombstone ReMix.

• enter image description here
    enter image description here
    If by Unpopular Opinions you mean basic fucking common sense, then perfect title.

• enter image description here

This is here for a reason.

Credit to @psycakes

• edited December 2017

Credit(?) to @sarahbwolf

• Amen

DabigRG posted: »

If by Unpopular Opinions you mean basic fucking common sense, then perfect title.

• edited December 2017

I'm with the others here, what the fuck are you doing, man?

Cum and find me later... * wink * Credit to @IronWoodLover

• has there ever been a thread for "who's got the best bod out of all the male characters?" who has abs and who doesn't etc
    I've seen worse threads on here, that's for sure

It makes it sound like they're implying the Garcias had a misunderstanding with the zombies. That's another part of it, sure.

• edited December 2017

Yeah, I can see Luke being a drunk party boy and throwing up or something, but not eating fucking glass.

Also, I had no idea you could do the troll face like that. Good to know....

I've asked before if there's a place where you can see the full list of emoticons. The way it is now is annoying. And why the hell IS the trollface there? It's kinda out of place. :confused:

nick the character or nick breckon

oddly enough that question works both ways. Is Nick named after Nick? Do you think Nick has Nick's personality traits or history?

though he immediately revokes this claim when she starts to lose consciousness, hilariously),

that and several other bits with Luke were funny, and I can't help but wonder if it was intentional or if they had a problem keeping tone when he was prominent.

Anyway that's an interesting read despite your jane bias, but it doesn't suggest her being much of a counterpart to me. It just sounds like her major role would be to come in as morally ambiguous mentor figure, change both luke and clem's behavior and set up luke for making some underhanded moves in the finale against kenny, and jane would never appear again. Yes?

Glass eating? Glass eating. Although, I suppose that could also work if you change the Earthquake to like Moonshine or some other

• edited December 2017

Is it?

Well yeah, I mean you got plenty of hair strands that are just held back by the ear or just dangling there in front, which surely would fall in your face or eyes when you're fighting or running from mutants or scavengers or whatever. And then there's the hair tied back in a bun. Well, if it's so bothersome you need to tie it why don't you cut it off? Do people really care about fashion and style in the apocalypse?
    let's face it, there's still a stigma against females with short hair outside of niche fetishists and tumblerinas and that takes part in the designs. They can't have female characters look too ugly or too masculine, it's risky from a marketable perspective. They play it just safe enough.

It's that one mobile game where this dude is in bed with another dude and his girlfried/fiancee/whatever walked in. And the player, as the fiancee, has to choose how to react.

uh... huh.

procedes to trigger the events of walking dead season 1

tsk, look at that dumb impractical hairstyle Is it? that pic won't load for me, but that's a 4chan archive, isn't it? I can on

• :sweat:
    I know how you feel, Gabe.

• edited December 2017

Reposting a slightly creepy joke for recoiling effect.

has there ever been a thread for "who's got the best bod out of all the male characters?" who has abs and who doesn't etc
    I've seen worse threads on here, that's for sure

Probably.

There was my Attractivenes thread, for one.

Yeah, I can see Luke being a drunk party boy and throwing up or something, but not eating fucking glass.

Maybe it would've been Nick originally? Idk.

I've asked before if there's a place where you can see the full list of emoticons. The way it is now is annoying. And why the hell IS the trollface there? It's kinda out of place. :confused:

There's an emoji cheat sheet I used to use before memorizing the codes.

oddly enough that question works both ways. Is Nick named after Nick? Do you think Nick has Nick's personality traits or history?

I've wondered about that myself. Guess even Nick Breckon wouldn't be completely innocent of the type of shit Kenny and Jane had going on depending on how much truth there would be.

that and several other bits with Luke were funny, and I can't help but wonder if it was intentional or if they had a problem keeping tone when he was prominent.

Probably both. Humor is a quick way from keeping things from getting too dark or depressing.
    Luke(staunchly): You're not gonna have to walk the rest of the way. Cause I ain't carrying you.
    Clementine: (Eyes gloss over)
    Luke(Immediately starts to running over): Aw shit...!

Anyway that's an interesting read despite your jane bias, but it doesn't suggest her being much of a counterpart to me.

Admittedly, No Going Back inherently made the parallel a little more noticeable(like other things), but that's why I specified a Shadow Archetype rather than a full out direct Foil. All that's really needed to qualify is a similar tendency or mentality under differently portrayed viewpoints.

After all, these two actually are listed as that trope despite the obvious visual distinction.

It just sounds like her major role would be to come in as morally ambiguous mentor figure, change both luke and clem's behavior and set up luke for making some underhanded moves in the finale against kenny, and jane would never appear again. Yes?

Pretty much how it's seemingly outline.

Louche posted: »

• Well yeah, I mean you got plenty of hair strands that are just held back by the ear or just dangling there in front, which surely would fall in your face or eyes when you're fighting or running from mutants or scavengers or whatever. And then there's the hair tied back in a bun. Well, if it's so bothersome you need to tie it why don't you cut it off? Do people really care about fashion and style in the apocalypse?

Huh. Fair enough.
    Still technically more practical than her previous ponytail, though. So progress, I guess.

let's face it, there's still a stigma against females with short hair outside of niche fetishists and tumblerinas and that takes part in the designs. They can't have female characters look too ugly or too masculine, it's risky from a marketable perspective. They play it just safe enough.

True.

uh... huh.
    procedes to trigger the events of walking dead season 1

Oh my goodness, you're almost right! :joy:

Louche posted: »

Is it? Well yeah, I mean you got plenty of hair strands that are just held back by the ear or just dangling there in front, which su

• edited December 2017

When you reject Kate but David fights you anyways

Heh.
    Gotta make Clementine seem importantrelevant somehow.

@BettertoSleep Hell yes Kenneth.

@Fangirl101 :sweat:
    I know how you feel, Gabe.

...I don't get it.

When you reject Kate but David fights you anyways

• Are you new to memes or something?

. . .

• There's an emoji cheat sheet I used to use before memorizing the codes.

Damn it. I was hoping those Doomguy emojies were going to work. :disappointed:

I'm with the others here, what the fuck are you doing, man? Reposting a slightly creepy joke for recoiling effect. has there e

• No, why do you say that?

Are you new to memes or something?

• REAL CHRISTMAS HOURS!!!
    Smash that MF like button to get merry!

• Because all of your memes are bad, sry

No, why do you say that?

• Psssst. Here's a second pic that would've made the meme funnier.

. . .

• True. :joy:

Psssst. Here's a second pic that would've made the meme funnier.

• Hey

Because all of your memes are bad, sry

• 'Tis the season to be sacrilegious, fa-la-la-la, la-la-la-I'mgoingtohell

• edited December 2017

Well, excuse me for being honest about my disappointment.

Because all of your memes are bad, sry

• edited December 2017

@Zombiekiller3121 Psssst. Here's a second pic that would've made the meme funnier.

Ch'yeah. :lol: :lol:

Fuck ANF!Clementine

Glad you realize that. :joy:

You use Kenny instead of Alvin. Okay....

Also, I'm surprised you didn't make Nick, Sarah, or Jane one of the ewes.

• Well, Nick, Alvin and Sarah were dead at that point and Jane leaves for a bit, so...

@Zombiekiller3121 Psssst. Here's a second pic that would've made the meme funnier. Ch'yeah. Fuck ANF!Clementine @Joe_Momm

• Oh yeah, fair enough.

Well, Nick, Alvin and Sarah were dead at that point and Jane leaves for a bit, so...

• A throwback to Alvie's first words.

seriously
    shut the fuck up

So emotional :'(

• AJ speaking TRUTH!

A throwback to Alvie's first words. So emotional

• My god...

It hurts...

• Rebecca then proceeded to secede from the group. It went fine until she realized you can't eat cash crops and starved.

• Lol

Rebecca then proceeded to secede from the group. It went fine until she realized you can't eat cash crops and starved.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.