The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• edited December 2017

I'm all salty about it, but it's ironic because I used to hate the look of short-haired females. Saw it as so "anti-feminine" Now I can see the practicality and that makes it appealing.

DabigRG posted: »

Well yeah, I mean you got plenty of hair strands that are just held back by the ear or just dangling there in front, which surely would fall

• edited December 2017

Reposting a slightly creepy joke for recoiling effect.

"slightly" :lol:

There was my Attractivenes thread, for one.

ho boy, yeah

There's an emoji cheat sheet I used to use before memorizing the codes.

Apparently most of those don't show up here for some reason, or perhaps are listed under different names. So thanks anyway, but that ain't gonna help.

I've wondered about that myself. Guess even Nick Breckon wouldn't be completely innocent of the type of shit Kenny and Jane had going on depending on how much truth there would be.

Maybe. Something to consider.

Probably.

I still think it was inappropriately done. Especially with Clementine, because the bite thing is such a serious plot point.
    I mean fuck dude think about it, a little girl getting a ragged dog bite would be serious enough in real life, let alone the zombie apocalypse where 1. there's no hospitals 2. you have no one to help you 3. the people you do find mistake it for a zombie bite and debate killing you or amputating your arm.
    This goes back to what I was saying a week or two ago about how I thought season 2 would be so dark and harrowing as you play as a nearly defenseless child, and man what a disappointment. They even lightened the tone, TOO often it feels. The only time I felt that in season 1 was Omid's "ruined that dude's face" comment. It feels pandering.

Pretty much how it's seemingly outline.

Might have been cool. Never know now.

I'm with the others here, what the fuck are you doing, man? Reposting a slightly creepy joke for recoiling effect. has there e

• @Louche @DabigRG Sorry to say, but why.

• cries I love you, Alvie!

A throwback to Alvie's first words. So emotional

• ...What?

@Louche @DabigRG Sorry to say, but why.

• Made these awhile ago. Forgot to post them. They're small I know, but I couldn't think of what else to add to them. Feel free to put more in if you'd like. Also, please do not take the Sarah one the wrong way. She's just my favorite character.

• :joy: Oh my goodness, yes!

Can't say I would've thought to use Fivel for a joke like this. Which is interesting considering something to this effect came up last night.

Made these awhile ago. Forgot to post them. They're small I know, but I couldn't think of what else to add to them. Feel free to put more in if you'd like. Also, please do not take the Sarah one the wrong way. She's just my favorite character.

• edited December 2017

Whoever made this just made my day.

Credit to: some guy on tumblr

• When the hostage negotiations are goin' fine but Javi opens fire.

• edited December 2017

Just a lee

• Our feelings when the walking dead collection released.

• not sure if I should laugh or cry

Our feelings when the walking dead collection released.

• Kills walkers fast paced lol

Dance/FauxDubstep/LivingTombstone ReMix.

• I was thinking the same as you

Gameserer posted: »

:Thonk:

• First edit! Lol is this what's happening?

• I'm not sure but Overkill's TWD comes out in the Fall of 2018 anyway.
    And the game will be a mix between Left for Dead and Payday (Talking about gameplay mechanics) so I don't know if that will sit well with everybody.
    Of course fans of The Walking Dead will be interested, everytime something new regarding TWD comes out it gets our interest.

First edit! Lol is this what's happening?

• I heard rumors that it'll be an online 3rd person shooter. Not my type of game at all. I'm a campaign mode type of player. I'd be really disappointed if that's the case. I've waited soo long for a Walking Dead game with these type of graphics to just have be strictly online :heartbreak:

I'm not sure but Overkill's TWD comes out in the Fall of 2018 anyway. And the game will be a mix between Left for Dead and Payday (Talking

• Number 8. Been having some thoughts on some ideas that have almost driven me to tears :joy:. Might switch to a 5 by the end of my shift today.

Team Kenny forever and ever.

• Solid 1 today, creeping up on a 5 ;)

• Which one would be the sick redneck?

• Arguably 2 or 4 :D 4 just screams "They took our jobs!" from South Park :D

Which one would be the sick redneck?

• I don't know where to post this so I'm writing it here, and that's to say I had a god awful dream last night! Telltale showed Clementine in the Final Season as an adult, but they oversexualized her. She had fake Sam boobs, wore a colorful maid costume and high heels, which I didn't see, but I heard those bastards clicking. They were showing her interacting with her younger self like she was some kind of ghost, but I could hardly pay attention when all I could keep screaming in my head was "WHAT THE HELL DID THEY DO TO YOOOOU!?" They even gave her a witch bent nose, because, why not?

The most awful nightmare ever.

• Ok?

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I don't know where to post this so I'm writing it here, and that's to say I had a god awful dream last night! Telltale showed Clementine in

• Uh, okay?

Melton23 posted: »

Ok?

• edited December 2017

dafuq
    edit: Reading this over, this seems like a pre-mature wet dream :D

I don't know where to post this so I'm writing it here, and that's to say I had a god awful dream last night! Telltale showed Clementine in

• It was nooot T.T I think it stemmed from my annoyance of things getting over-sexualised sometimes, like what they did to Sherry in RE6 with the hospital gown. Heck in the side mode they had it she could wear clothes designed like her RE2 outfit that she wore as a child, and they sexualised that with short shorts and making it tight on her and it’s disturbing as hell, but that’s Japan for you.

But that’s where it comes from, my fear of Clem’s character being ruined as an adult by making her a sex object.

dafuq edit: Reading this over, this seems like a pre-mature wet dream

• Wut

• Don’t give Telltale ideas.

• Well, now I support Net Neutrality. You happy @Blind Sniper

• Lol, I doubt it. Telltale knows how much Clem means to us than to treat her like a piece of meat or something. God forbid if they do, it'll be PG-13 :trollface: like that cringy scene where her & Gabe kiss :mask:

It was nooot T.T I think it stemmed from my annoyance of things getting over-sexualised sometimes, like what they did to Sherry in RE6 with

• OH_hoho-_SHIT! That's how you cross the line twice! :joy:

Almost makes me forget how contrived, arbitrary, and tonally all over the place that ending is.
    Almost.

• My lunch is now on my laptop. Awesome :)

• Why is there a :trollface: emote oh my god.

Lol, I doubt it. Telltale knows how much Clem means to us than to treat her like a piece of meat or something. God forbid if they do, it'll be PG-13 like that cringy scene where her & Gabe kiss

• This thread recently

• Lol when I found it I vowed to use it every time it was suitable.

Even when it isn't :trollface:

Why is there a emote oh my god.

• Ch'yeah.

Also, hi Shades-Chick. Just gonn shoot "me" in the back, I see.

Joe_Momma posted: »

This thread recently

Sign in to comment in this discussion.