The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• I just remembered. There is only one man who can save Telltale.

Let us pray.

• That is so amazing... I loved it.

DoritoPope posted: »

Check this out

• Got my groove back and I'm gonna be dumping memes all over yall these next few days.

• TellTale:

We're looking into potential partners to help release episodes 3 and 4

Me:

• made my first vid

• Of course Louis took more time, he was feinting because his blood was flowing only in one place ?

Razer531 posted: »

made my first vid

• edited September 2018

lmao did you seriously just comment that
    btw, on a serious note: Clem was dictating the length in both cases

MrGraffio posted: »

Of course Louis took more time, he was feinting because his blood was flowing only in one place ?

• The length of Violet and Clem's kiss was disappointing. It should've been as long as her's and Louis'

made my first vid

• I’ll never look at that scene the same way again

Of course Louis took more time, he was feinting because his blood was flowing only in one place ?

• Quick! Blow on the strings...???

Melton23 posted: »

I’ll never look at that scene the same way again

• Alright that’s enough out of you, mister

Quick! Blow on the strings...???

• What about Louis asking Clem what the “D” on her hat means...oh I know...???

Alright that’s enough out of you, mister

• I actually also immediately thought of that too when Louis asked her that lol

What about Louis asking Clem what the “D” on her hat means...oh I know...???

• On this crossover episode...

• Now this is perfect

bruzdaa posted: »

• That’s it. Louis, get your skinny little ass over here, we’re making you a eunuch.

• MrGraffio, you're one of my favriote forum users but you've officially ruined that scene for me thanks.

• You guys act like you don’t get a wood after kissing a grill....(spoiler alert: we can feel it when you hug us)

lottii-lu posted: »

MrGraffio, you're one of my favriote forum users but you've officially ruined that scene for me thanks.

• I'm also a girl sir
    (But fr tho now I'm tempted to make a poll about who gets wood after kissing a girl)

You guys act like you don’t get a wood after kissing a grill....(spoiler alert: we can feel it when you hug us)

• All the straight guys

I'm also a girl sir (But fr tho now I'm tempted to make a poll about who gets wood after kissing a girl)

• And...

btw

I know my name has “Mr” but it is because MrGraffio is a character from Alan Wake that I had a crush on, and I made this username in fkn middle school

I'm also a girl sir (But fr tho now I'm tempted to make a poll about who gets wood after kissing a girl)

• The thread now belongs to Antishipping Gang ???

• You guys act like you don’t get a wood after kissing a grill

Why in the hell would I get a boner from kissing a grill? I'm not grillsexual, nor am I remotely attracted to grills. I appreciate the work they do, but I'd never kiss one.

You guys act like you don’t get a wood after kissing a grill....(spoiler alert: we can feel it when you hug us)

• Oooh I bet you like BBQ sauce on your wurstels

You guys act like you don’t get a wood after kissing a grill Why in the hell would I get a boner from kissing a grill? I'm not grillsexual, nor am I remotely attracted to grills. I appreciate the work they do, but I'd never kiss one.

• Hell yeah. It's all about them boats.

You guys act like you don’t get a wood after kissing a grill Why in the hell would I get a boner from kissing a grill? I'm not grillsexual, nor am I remotely attracted to grills. I appreciate the work they do, but I'd never kiss one.

• And just like that BBQ has been ruined for me. Great, now I can never have ribs again, I hope you're happy.

Oooh I bet you like BBQ sauce on your wurstels

• Mmmmmmm, boats. Yeah now that's the good stuff.

Joe_Momma posted: »

Hell yeah. It's all about them boats.

• You’re a girl??? I thought you were a guy this whole time?

And... btw I know my name has “Mr” but it is because MrGraffio is a character from Alan Wake that I had a crush on, and I made this username in fkn middle school

• o shit lemme check...yes i am a grill

Dex-Starr posted: »

You’re a girl??? I thought you were a guy this whole time?

• Thank you man!

Zekkarooo posted: »

That is so amazing... I loved it.

• Excuse me what the fuck

• I wish y'all a good day except the person who made this

Excuse me what the fuck

• ?‍♂️

I wish y'all a good day except the person who made this

• D for Dungeon. Which is where you’re going ??‍♂️

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

"D" for Dontnod should take the wheel

D for Dungeon. Which is where you’re going ??‍♂️

• No, Don'tDontnod
    also
    "D" for Dex-Starr is a degenerate

"D" for Dontnod should take the wheel

• edited September 2018

Even Louis is surprised.

@MrGraffio What about Louis asking Clem what the “D” on her hat means...oh I know...???

Admittedly, I thought the same thing when he mentioned it.

made my first vid

• Wow.. I've never met a grill.. this is.. I'm so grateful to have met you MrGraffio.

o shit lemme check...yes i am a grill

Sign in to comment in this discussion.