The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• I hope they remember you

• edited October 2018

When you check the meme thread and its just 2 walls of BANNED

ALSO THIS IS PAGE 555 AND IM POOGERS555 SO YOU'RE ALL CONTRACTUALLY OBLIGED TO UPVOTE THE FUCK OUT OF THIS COMMENT THANKS

• 555th page woot woot.

• forums are the actual wild west

• YO HOW DID EVERYONE GET BANNED I WAS OFF THE SITE FOR A DAY

• Because they underestimated the power of blind sniper

YO HOW DID EVERYONE GET BANNED I WAS OFF THE SITE FOR A DAY

• It's called Laid off the user

Just like workers

Erinour posted: »

Because they underestimated the power of blind sniper

• edited October 2018

We called in a guy Glenn knows.
    https://i.imgflip.com/1xwmap.jpg

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2018

People ignored the rule about not making creepy sexual jokes. <_<

(Don't worry, the bans aren't terribly long and none are permanent.)

• NO! @Dex-Starr and @Melton23 are banned :'( How will we survive without them?

• edited October 2018

Is this ok ?? ~via Dex-Starr
    @Blind Sniper

• Thanks Blind, you did a great job ;)

• Is it over? Is it safe to come out now?

I brought memes...

• When you see that @Blind Sniper banned everyone that's been posting weird shit

• edited October 2018

At the cost of this forum being almost dead now..

bruzdaa posted: »

When you see that @Blind Sniper banned everyone that's been posting weird shit

• tfw you're the only one in the gif who isn't banned

Cocoa2736 posted: »

"If memes are left unchecked, memes will cease to exist, they need correction~"

• He may be blind... but he never misses.

• could of just asked them to tone it down a little , saying wide hips is hardly sexual content,and they contribute a hell of a lot and make this forum fun,way too harsh!

People ignored the rule about not making creepy sexual jokes. <_< (Don't worry, the bans aren't terribly long and none are permanent.)

• They're not perma-banned.
    And the fact that they were making sexual comments about a 16 year old means that they deserved that ban.

• Wow really? Even though 16 years old is considered legal in most countries? Even though they were just having fun? Even though said 16 year old is a fictional character?

Auruo posted: »

They're not perma-banned. And the fact that they were making sexual comments about a 16 year old means that they deserved that ban.

• She is still a minor tho. It's fucking weird dude.

DanteTimes2 posted: »

Wow really? Even though 16 years old is considered legal in most countries? Even though they were just having fun? Even though said 16 year old is a fictional character?

• Agreed.

Clemmy1 posted: »

could of just asked them to tone it down a little , saying wide hips is hardly sexual content,and they contribute a hell of a lot and make this forum fun,way too harsh!

• so Telltale make her age 16,give her straight and lesbian storylines in which she can have her first lesbian kiss,and expect people just to see her as good ol Clem,friend to all

Auruo posted: »

They're not perma-banned. And the fact that they were making sexual comments about a 16 year old means that they deserved that ban.

• Stop talking about this I'm getting heated rn. Stop it.

• It's just common sense guys. We practically raised her in S1 and yeah 16 or not she's still a minor so it's still a touchy subject regardless of if you disagree with it being wrong. Lee would kill you if he heard you saying making those comments in the game, what makes you guys think the fans who played as him would feel any different?

(Also mods already seemed to have given a warning in this very thread so it's not like they couldn't know they were crossing that line.)

• I HAVE LEAKED FOOTAGE OF TELLTALES DEMISE EVERYONE MUST WATCH

• This is why Antishipping Gang is superior. Less chance of bans and being considered a creeper pedo.

• I think we should just take a moment to admire these masterpieces.

• Why that first one look like that one painting of Todd Howard?

bobshaw posted: »

I think we should just take a moment to admire these masterpieces.

• edited October 2018

NVM

DanteTimes2 posted: »

Wow really? Even though 16 years old is considered legal in most countries? Even though they were just having fun? Even though said 16 year old is a fictional character?

• Are we really going here again? You saw what happened to the people that talked about this last time.

Just stop talking about it!

lottii-lu posted: »

NVM

• Can we all just stop talking about this and just relish in the apparent good news.

• Mfw AJ starts talkin about murder so casually
    untitled

• edited October 2018

I didn't I wasn't online when it happened tho. Sorry!

bobshaw posted: »

Are we really going here again? You saw what happened to the people that talked about this last time. Just stop talking about it!

• edited October 2018

mfw

lottii-lu posted: »

Mfw AJ starts talkin about murder so casually

• When you agree with OP but then realise the next two episodes will probably inspire more people to talk about this

Can we all just stop talking about this and just relish in the apparent good news.

• Ah God damn it.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

When you agree with OP but then realise the next two episodes will probably inspire more people to talk about this

• edited October 2018

Well, whaddya know

Edit.
    fixed misspelling

Sign in to comment in this discussion.