The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• This is a metaphor for their love spans for infinity, and the heart turning to dust is telling us that their love will last until the afterlife! How romantic! ?

Dex-Starr posted: »

Nice try boys

• yes of course! the dust from their heart of love will go into the atmosphere and soon their love will live in the hearts of every single person on earth
    truly a wonderful love story <3

Melton23 posted: »

This is a metaphor for their love spans for infinity, and the heart turning to dust is telling us that their love will last until the afterlife! How romantic! ?

• My avatar over Thanos' head while he's raising the gauntlet represents me crushing everything you guys were anticipating. The disintegrating heart with our avatars on it represents how this ship was never going to float, let alone set sail. The picture overall is meant to sum up just how much i'm NOT onboard with this ship :D :#

This is a metaphor for their love spans for infinity, and the heart turning to dust is telling us that their love will last until the afterlife! How romantic! ?

• you can reject your thoughts but you can't deny your feelings

My avatar over Thanos' head while he's raising the gauntlet represents me crushing everything you guys were anticipating. The disintegrating

• Aaah denial. I know you’re totally on board. Hey, at least you actually have a ship. (Hint hint)

My avatar over Thanos' head while he's raising the gauntlet represents me crushing everything you guys were anticipating. The disintegrating

• Wonderboy209Wonderboy209 Banned
    edited October 2018

do you have some feelings you wanna confess melton? is it pooger? it's ok you can tell me i promise your secrets die with me

Aaah denial. I know you’re totally on board. Hey, at least you actually have a ship. (Hint hint)

• Man overboard!

• Awwww I don’t know ☺️ Hehehe

do you have some feelings you wanna confess melton? is it pooger? it's ok you can tell me i promise your secrets die with me

• I knew it! if you don't tell us who it is we'll have to ship you with someone you dislike

Awwww I don’t know ☺️ Hehehe

• edited October 2018

You guuuyys! c’moooon ?

I knew it! if you don't tell us who it is we'll have to ship you with someone you dislike

• too late buddeh

You guuuyys! c’moooon ?

• I like poogs tho ? you’re gonna have to do better than that

too late buddeh

• I know! You like @Psychokinesis right?

I like poogs tho ? you’re gonna have to do better than that

• that was the whole point, you finally admit it. doesn't it feel great to get that weight lifted off your chest?

I like poogs tho ? you’re gonna have to do better than that

• What am I looking at?

too late buddeh

• @Melton23 fantasy

DabigRG posted: »

What am I looking at?

• You’re lookin’ at the wrong ship ?

that was the whole point, you finally admit it. doesn't it feel great to get that weight lifted off your chest?

• you don't decide who you want to be shipped with that's not how it works

You’re lookin’ at the wrong ship ?

• Can I get a better ship with a female pls?

you don't decide who you want to be shipped with that's not how it works

• sorry you're stuck, you can't say no or you'll sound like a bigot

Can I get a better ship with a female pls?

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited October 2018

Can I get a better ship with a female pls?

• I’ll accept, then ? @Poogers555 will you marry me?

sorry you're stuck, you can't say no or you'll sound like a bigot

• What is going on in here?

• Wonderboy209Wonderboy209 Banned
    edited October 2018

how dare you dex, @MrGraffio isn't your side piece that you can swap around. May i refer you to our previous memes about you two lovebirds

@Explodingkittens971 ? @Fangirl101 ? @MrGraffio ? @ForClementine ????

• How could she and I be a thing when me and @DabigRG have been going steady for 6 months now? play along, I need to shake these guys

how dare you dex, @MrGraffio isn't your side piece that you can swap around. May i refer you to our previous memes about you two lovebirds

• well i just thought you shouldn't lead her on like that since you're obviously still in a very serious relationship with @DabigRG

How could she and I be a thing when me and @DabigRG have been going steady for 6 months now? play along, I need to shake these guys

• edited August 2019

• true love prevails <3

I’ll accept, then ? @Poogers555 will you marry me?

• why did it take so long for the baby thread to get closed?

• Welp it was nice while it lasted

• Lol EVERYONE IS BANNED xD

• Aaaaaaaand to change the subject very quick here's an good old Kenny-meme

• I encourage everyone to check out r/HappyClem on reddit. We need it after all this bad news.

• I feel such fresh relief with all the bans and forums closed now we can try to not be sick people anymore

• "If memes are left unchecked, memes will cease to exist, they need correction~"

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2018

[Looks on the forums]

...sighs

Less creepy memes/wide hips jokes, and more... err... not creepy memes/wide hip related jokes, please! Much appreciated.

[Just to clarify, none of the bans are for the off topic role playing above]

• But you do have some love for the good old Kenny-memes, right?

[Looks on the forums] ...sighs Less creepy memes/wide hips jokes, and more... err... not creepy memes/wide hip related jokes, please! Much appreciated. [Just to clarify, none of the bans are for the off topic role playing above]

• "You're god damn right"

But you do have some love for the good old Kenny-memes, right?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.