The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• It's really nice that you post memes here and not there. I guess 10 likes is more meaningful than 200 upvotes.

Poogers555 posted: »

ᴵᵛᵉ ᵒᶰᶫʸ ᵖᵒˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᵉᵐᵉ ᵒᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵘᵇʳᵉᵈᵈᶦᵗ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶦᵗ ᵇᶫᵉʷ ᵘᵖ ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵃʷᵃʸ⋅ ᵀʰᵉ ˢᵘᵇʳᵉᵈᵈᶦᵗ ˢʰᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰᵏᶠᵘᶫ ᴵ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵃ ᶜʰᵃᶰᶜᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᶦᶰᵏ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵐᵉᵐᵉˢ⋅

• He's still aiming for dem 100k likes.

Ghetsis posted: »

It's really nice that you post memes here and not there. I guess 10 likes is more meaningful than 200 upvotes.

• edited March 2019

Kenny walking up to reappear in the Final Season episode 4 to save the day like

(also we can still get 100k likes guys cmon fellas haha)

we're more than 75% there haha

• The biggest joke

Kenny walking up to reappear in the Final Season episode 4 to save the day like (also we can still get 100k likes guys cmon fellas haha) we're more than 75% there haha

• Ayyy, I just been busy.
    Now someone set me up with the "I thought you were dead" screencap.

iFoRias posted: »

Fuck everyone's gone even @Joe_Momma stopped posting the forums are dead af :kensad:

• edited March 2019

Also, @Dex-Starr

(I've been sitting on that for like a month)

• here @Joe_Momma

Joe_Momma posted: »

Ayyy, I just been busy. Now someone set me up with the "I thought you were dead" screencap.

• It’s nice to see people remembered me in my absence

Joe_Momma posted: »

Also, @Dex-Starr (I've been sitting on that for like a month)

• They are better than you, ANF Clem

• when you check the walking dead subreddit and see someone stole your meme

• This is amazing.

• Poor dog.

• edited March 2019

IS this a sneak peak of the Kenny dlc Poogs was talking about? It looks awesome!

This is amazing.

• no dlc either

no dlc either

• “Everybody up and at ‘em.”

• edited March 2019

:kennysad:

ᶫᵃˢᵗ ᵐᵉᵐᵉ ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ ᶠᵉᶫᶫᵃˢ ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ʳᵉᵃᶫ ᵇᵒʳᵉᵈ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗᵒᵒ ᵐᵃᶰʸ ᴹᴬʸᴹᴬʸˢ

• ‘Scuse me, award-winning higher life form coming through ?

• Fellers whomstve think receiving reddit gold for a meme on r/thewalkingdead and thenstve feel the needeth to talketh about it be like

Dex-Starr posted: »

‘Scuse me, award-winning higher life form coming through ?

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited March 2019

Shut your fucking mouth, filthy swine peasant. This is royalty you’re talking to. Fucking ROYALTY ?

Fellers whomstve think receiving reddit gold for a meme on r/thewalkingdead and thenstve feel the needeth to talketh about it be like

• You dare challenge the King?

Shut your fucking mouth, filthy swine peasant. This is royalty you’re talking to. Fucking ROYALTY ?

• There is only ONE king, and he is I ?

You dare challenge the King?

• who here is gonna admit it?

• Uh, shouldn't that be none?

who here is gonna admit it?

• also kenny memes cuz kenny dlc episode april 23rd 2019 hype

• I started being active on telltale forums only like 2 weeks before tfs ep1 came out. Did there use to be a lot more people active here?

The new update sucked and is the reason pretty much everyone left the forums. That and also ANF.

• Why does it say 'anonymous'? Oh well, I must have mis-clicked.

‘Scuse me, award-winning higher life form coming through ?

• Why does it say 'anonymous'?

Beats me??‍♂️

Why does it say 'anonymous'? Oh well, I must have mis-clicked.

• ??

• What an excellent excuse to post the same meme 3 times in a row ???

?? (Spoiler) .

• I’ll have you know I only posted that meme once. The other two posts are me showing everyone the accolades i’ve received for said meme.

What an excellent excuse to post the same meme 3 times in a row ???

• Oh yeah there used to be a lot more people here most of them are gone and moved on now.

Razer531 posted: »

I started being active on telltale forums only like 2 weeks before tfs ep1 came out. Did there use to be a lot more people active here?

• once on the forums, once on the subreddit, and you include the meme in both of these.

I’ll have you know I only posted that meme once. The other two posts are me showing everyone the accolades i’ve received for said meme.

• I didn't include anything, as it wasn't my intention on posting them again. The meme just so happened to get caught in both screenshots of my awardsI'll never accept defeat

once on the forums, once on the subreddit, and you include the meme in both of these.

• Fair.

I didn't include anything, as it wasn't my intention on posting them again. The meme just so happened to get caught in both screenshots of my awardsI'll never accept defeat

• BRO KENNY DUMMY THICC

• Boy, you are just scrapin the asshole at this point, aren't you?

BRO KENNY DUMMY THICC

• The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me

I spent like 3 hours making this and it's gonna get like 2 likes because I lean way to hard into my weird hipster references. R.I.P. me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.