The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• LEAK IT NOW

Poogers555 posted: »

me on the walking dead subreddit and seeing the ending might have just been leaked

• edited February 2019

here is what I was talking about, Im pretty sure its fake though, would be surprised if its real.

but big ass potential SPOILERS for anyone who dont wanna see this potential leak so dont open it FAM

also mods you can just delete this if you think its a no no to talk about here

lottii-lu posted: »

LEAK IT NOW

• Can you link me to the reddit page?

here is what I was talking about, Im pretty sure its fake though, would be surprised if its real. but big ass potential SPOILERS for anyo

• Poogs I ment pm hopefully you don't get banned ?

here is what I was talking about, Im pretty sure its fake though, would be surprised if its real. but big ass potential SPOILERS for anyo

• Lol the fucking AJ picture with the beard and Kenny's hat kills me its
    100% fake bruh

• Could've been photoshopped for meme purposes but yeah like looking closer on it...

Why does Louis look like he's gotten older with the stuble and the bandana meanwhile Aasim, still the same? I'm pretty sure the filtering of these things is pretty off as well and if Violet and Willy are dead, wouldn't they have a death screen (unless they changed it up due to being last episode and it's you looking back on your choices n stuff)

iFoRias posted: »

Lol the fucking AJ picture with the beard and Kenny's hat kills me its 100% fake bruh

• edited February 2019

• edited February 2019

I mean Im pretty sure its fake too, but thats Clem's hat not Kenny's lmao. Pour One out for Kenny's hat tho damn

Lol the fucking AJ picture with the beard and Kenny's hat kills me its 100% fake bruh

• Why the fuck with Willy, though?

Also, Clementeen looks like she got too fresh.

• I dont really think its real, but I guess its possible Aasim isnt older because he doesnt get like an older model? Im guessing thats AJ because wearing Clem's hat, so there has to be a time jump. Considering Louis is bigger character and one of his stat shits says "Left him in charge of AJ" maybe the last scene is like years later and its Violet or Louis in the future with AJ, but those are the only 2 you see because budget? Idk, but I dont think this leak has much credibility behind it, but who knows.

lottii-lu posted: »

Could've been photoshopped for meme purposes but yeah like looking closer on it... (Spoiler)

• What can I say? I fucking love pudding!

• thank you poogs for actually making good memes. The stuff spits in the grave of r/twdg humor

still love the subreddit mods tho they chill af

What can I say? I fucking love pudding!

• The Moral of TFS Story

Shoutout to @Hersani

• many thank sir

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

thank you poogs for actually making good memes. The stuff spits in the grave of r/twdg humor still love the subreddit mods tho they chill af

• idk if i like where youre taking us boss

• Hey man, it took getting a knife repeatedly kicked through her leg to substantially damage her. :lol:

idk if i like where youre taking us boss

• Starting to regret disappearing from the forums now because I don’t know the context behind the Kenny DLC, pls 8====D to pay respeks

"we wont forget the hat guys!" atleast kenny is getting dlc smh

• You dont know about the Kenny DLC coming april 23rd 2019???

Melton23 posted: »

Starting to regret disappearing from the forums now because I don’t know the context behind the Kenny DLC, pls 8====D to pay respeks

• edited February 2019

Two best characters strike a pose

Not what I had in mind, but okay

• Kevin has the mega GAY

• Ducking retweeting this rn

You dont know about the Kenny DLC coming april 23rd 2019???

• clem after finding a safe place but then everyone suddenly starts dying the second she shows up

• edited February 2019

tfw you say no to joining the new frontier but clem joins literally 30 seconds after you said no

(skip to 10 seconds for an EPIC MEME)

• Tfw IGN put Clem on their list of awesome black video game characters but not Lee

• ...followed by IGN giving the good episodes low scores but the shit episodes great scores

Tfw IGN put Clem on their list of awesome black video game characters but not Lee

• An obvious choice...that's not obvious.

Tfw IGN put Clem on their list of awesome black video game characters but not Lee

• what fact will change this week fellas

• why is there such an obsession for this to happen in the fandom?

Stop it. Get some help.

• You know, I considered making a joke about that a week or so ago, but didn't in part because of the questionable relevance.

And yet behold

why is there such an obsession for this to happen in the fandom? Stop it. Get some help.

• Gosh. Why the frick are we still here? We should leave now while we have the chance!

why is there such an obsession for this to happen in the fandom? Stop it. Get some help.

• edited February 2019

My third parody. Enjoy!

• We finally know who are gta sa progatonists real parents

• "...My turn?"

I'm surprised you didn't reference the Waltons, btw.

Dohoho, poor Louis.

That ending was perfectly paced.

My third parody. Enjoy!

• From horrified to impressed in a millisecond.

Razer531 posted: »

We finally know who are gta sa progatonists real parents

• Thanx

DabigRG posted: »

From horrified to impressed in a millisecond.

• UHHH SIR?!

police have been called

Razer531 posted: »

We finally know who are gta sa progatonists real parents

• for real tho, who did

• I don't know if it's an obsession so much as it's hard to imagine what could have been so traumatizing to give Clementine constant nightmares when she's already been through so much. I mean, it can't just be a herd or raiders, that would be lame. I don't thing she was raped and I really don't want to see something like that happen but I really hope they come up with something believably traumatizing for her.

• Considering people have been asking for something of that since Season 2 was confirmed, I'd say Snit isn't far from the money.

Pyreflie posted: »

I don't know if it's an obsession so much as it's hard to imagine what could have been so traumatizing to give Clementine constant nightmare

Sign in to comment in this discussion.