The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

DabigRG posted: »

Would you like some fuel with your deepcut, Madame? (Spoiler)

• That's right Mudle. 'Someone you loved that turned'. AJ talks about Lee even if Clem can shoot him. So I'm sorry but you're waffling in this reasoning. And about the last line, I mean come on, Lee was already mentioned enough in the Intro and Episode 1 and 2. I don't think any player will be forgetting him soon.

Poogers555 posted: »

(sorry about putting this in the meme thread but to follow up a small convo that was said for a bit) @Ghetsis Mundle answered the questi

• edited February 2019

I think we all know the real reason is because he was so super proud of the fact if you let Lee turn it opens dialogue about why you did let him turn instead of putting in just a bit more effort and letting you talk about other people that would give the player more choices and make the game feel less linear. Like he knows they can do both... right?

"ᵒᵘʳ ᵇᵘᵈᵍᵉᵗ ᶦˢ ᶫᶦᵗᵉʳᵃᶫᶫʸ ⁸ ᶜᵉᶰᵗˢ ᵖᶫᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵘᶰᵈᵉʳˢᵗᵃᶰᵈ"

Ghetsis posted: »

That's right Mudle. 'Someone you loved that turned'. AJ talks about Lee even if Clem can shoot him. So I'm sorry but you're waffling in this

• Exactly, we're not asking that much of them, compared to TWD S1, which people are still finding out small details about to this day. Choices better matter in Episode 4 because they have until March 26. Kind of an eye-opener because the game would be even more bare if it was along the original Schedule.

I think we all know the real reason is because he was so super proud of the fact if you let Lee turn it opens dialogue about why you did let

• Kind of an eye-opener because the game would be even more bare if it was along the original Schedule.

Yeah, that's the big thing that occurred to me with Episode 3, albeit for different reasons.

Exactly, we're not asking that much of them, compared to TWD S1, which people are still finding out small details about to this day. Choices

• edited February 2019

Yup, half the time its the little stuff that really adds up to the experience. Like its been getting so stupid Linear lately.

If you save Louis for example, Louis and Violet just do the same things, just said differently. They have the exact same scenes, just modified. (like how the romance date thing will still happen at the exact same time and end the same way, just a little different in terms of one they dance, one they sit) Like you can argue its "different" buts its largely the same where the exact same event is happening just with a slight alteration. I mean then depending on who you saved either Louis cant talk anymore or Violet refuses to talk to you after that first interaction (which again last the same amount of time)

Just every scene is the exact same, just modified, and pretty much all choices that have had any type of this impact only involve Louis and Violet making the choices feel really small in terms of impact. Theres no more scenes where "this happens because you did that, but it wouldnt if you did this" type of stuff. LIke how in Season 1 for example if Ben's dead in ep 5, him not being there doesnt make the balcony break, but you see that if he was it would have happened. Its then followed up with a complete different scene that happens later down the line instead of the exact same time. Even then, even though its a similar scene of how Kenny gets removed from the group, its still different enough and feels less linear than what choices in Telltale games are now.

Also damn this was alot longer than I wanted. Ill stop talking about non meme related things now as well sorry squad fams

Exactly, we're not asking that much of them, compared to TWD S1, which people are still finding out small details about to this day. Choices

• Yeah. It was annoying when you give the gun to Louis in Ep2 but then he gives it right back to you less than 5 minutes later at the border right before anything interesting can happen. That was a major choice I think. This is also my last comment on this topic.

Yup, half the time its the little stuff that really adds up to the experience. Like its been getting so stupid Linear lately. If you save

• And also, Ben didn’t become a useless husk with two lines if ypu saved him in ep4, the same things cant be said for nick, sarita, bonnie, conrad and all the others determinant

Yup, half the time its the little stuff that really adds up to the experience. Like its been getting so stupid Linear lately. If you save

• Eh, I thought that at least made for a nice character moment.

Yeah. It was annoying when you give the gun to Louis in Ep2 but then he gives it right back to you less than 5 minutes later at the border r

• when telltale brings you back in the final season

but they're shutting down

but it's still being finished

Shoutout to @bloop

• Have you been taking meme classes son?

when telltale brings you back in the final season but they're shutting down but it's still being finished Shoutout to @bloop

• YO YALL SEE THE NEW LEAK???

• Don't you know Poogs? You can't just go leaking files willy nilly!

YO YALL SEE THE NEW LEAK???

• I love hook hand Javi but when did it all start

• Before episode 1 came out there was some long plot synopsis claiming to be leaked info where Javier was the bad guy who shows up with his baby and a hook hand.

Erinour posted: »

I love hook hand Javi but when did it all start

• He makes walkers look cool.

Joe_Momma posted: »

• Honestly, kinda, since they suck.

He makes walkers look cool.

• when you do nothing the whole season but you get shot by some ho

• This meme is from the future, you dont understand it yet, but in due time you will :)

ᵏᵉᶰᶰʸ ᵈᶫᶜ ᶦˢ ᶜᵒᵐᶦᶰᵍ ᵇᵒʸˢ

• Gabe: “Then how come you shot Conrad, huh?”
    Me:

• fo real tho

• "Wu Down!"

when you do nothing the whole season but you get shot by some ho

• Daily Reminder that Kenny is getting a DLC episode April 23rd 2019

• also todays February 17. You know what that means?

F17 HYPE TELLTALE HAS BEEN SAVED ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE TODAY

Yall though I fucking FORGOT about the F17 hype smh

(also probs the last F17 hype cuz forums will be closed rip homies)

• Oh my God, it is, the blessed day has arrived once again. The day where anything can happen, the holiest of days amongst the Telltale faithful.

also todays February 17. You know what that means? F17 HYPE TELLTALE HAS BEEN SAVED ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE TODAY Yall though I fucking FORGOT about the F17 hype smh (also probs the last F17 hype cuz forums will be closed rip homies)

• edited February 2019

yo so im not saying that TODAY gaming insiders are saying Nintendo has plans to bring back a game that was "Canceled fully, 100% dead, is a non Nintendo game, and is so super obscene and different from what one would expect from Nintendo and they started to pick it up 2 months ago" but...

Nintendo is Saving Wolf Among Us Season 2 confirmed. F17 Hype Fellas.

Oh my God, it is, the blessed day has arrived once again. The day where anything can happen, the holiest of days amongst the Telltale faithful.

• I was waitin on it to be a dick joke.

MrGraffio posted: »

• fix *

 9 Corundum

10 Diamond

11 Willy's willy after all the years of punishment

I was waitin on it to be a dick joke.

• "we wont forget the hat guys!"

atleast kenny is getting dlc smh

• The half cast(of TFS and Season 2) as of the latest episode

• I know I should make haha funny meme about this not being a meme but that's not the main point here.
    DABIG FAM YOU LIKE GORILLAZ?!

The half cast(of TFS and Season 2) as of the latest episode

• Well enough to have recognized your face, Tranz-lu-cent one.
    Huh. Surprised I didn't snark about it by this point.

lottii-lu posted: »

I know I should make haha funny meme about this not being a meme but that's not the main point here. DABIG FAM YOU LIKE GORILLAZ?!

• tfw the forums have been dead longer than usual signifying the end times are near

• The forums are dead bruh it's time to give up on them and go back to Discord

tfw the forums have been dead longer than usual signifying the end times are near

• I mean Conrad definitely had an arc after episode 2, but y'all seem to just want to complain about everything so what's the point of even arguing anymore?

MrGraffio posted: »

And also, Ben didn’t become a useless husk with two lines if ypu saved him in ep4, the same things cant be said for nick, sarita, bonnie, conrad and all the others determinant

• Don't let fear take over!
    I will. I promise. :D
    is there a telltale forums subreddit by any chance?

tfw the forums have been dead longer than usual signifying the end times are near

• If you kill conrand it dosent feel like it weighs on the story.

Think about it this way: at the end of the penultimate episode of anf if u save contad he save u from kate driving, but if conrad is dead there are no consequences, i mean if javier losed an hand because hw didn’t save conrad it would have more impat youknowwahtimsaying

Cdognkal2 posted: »

I mean Conrad definitely had an arc after episode 2, but y'all seem to just want to complain about everything so what's the point of even arguing anymore?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.