The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• lilly shoots at clems head not her feet

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

But Lilly was only shooting at her feet, thus that statement it still true

• edited February 2019

What'd I tell you bout fuckin over my jokes?

Poogers555 posted: »

lilly shoots at clems head not her feet

• i do not know what you mean or what you are referring to sir

DabigRG posted: »

What'd I tell you bout fuckin over my jokes?

• CHOSE YOUR FIGHTER!

Can we get skin mods like that for real? Gimme that Goku skin!

I really had nothing better to do, so I made this alternative attires for Clementine. (Link for better quality https://i.imgur.com/KKmd5hb.gif)

• my sources tell me if violet put her hood up it would cost about 8 dollars and we couldnt afford that man

• Better or worse than what happened with Gabe and MiniJane?.

my sources tell me if violet put her hood up it would cost about 8 dollars and we couldnt afford that man

• just so i can finally say I understood a reference you made for once, its from Princess and the Frog

It's neither.

• edited February 2019

2 likes and I make incredibly """video essay""" on why Lilly is a poorly written character

• "Great! I thought nobody would get that."

just so i can finally say I understood a reference you made for once, its from Princess and the Frog

• do it

2 likes and I make incredibly """video essay""" on why Lilly is a poorly written character

• That's you're 6th like

do it poogs

• edited August 2019

• edited February 2019

Well played, Kitty.

Even better is when she literally chugs that hypocrisy while the little one watches. When does that happen, btw?

• edited August 2019

Well played, Kitty. Even better is when she literally chugs that hypocrisy while the little one watches. When does that happen, btw?

• Skybound: "GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!"

@NostalgicMemories

• video is done will be uploaded soon squad

• so here is the video fellas, 1 like = 2.4 prayers. thank u

(also i guess this video is a meme cuz its in meme thread oof)

• biz markie what

so here is the video fellas, 1 like = 2.4 prayers. thank u (also i guess this video is a meme cuz its in meme thread oof)

• No joke, this is legit one of my favorite original memes that I've ever seen on the forums. Bravo.

MrGraffio posted: »

atta

• Holy shit, I just remembered what this originally was... :grimace:

MrGraffio posted: »

atta

• That was a great video i agree with everything you said good job bruh

so here is the video fellas, 1 like = 2.4 prayers. thank u (also i guess this video is a meme cuz its in meme thread oof)

• thanks dog, been thinkin about making a new thread to post it but i feel that might be mega dumb

iFoRias posted: »

That was a great video i agree with everything you said good job bruh

• been thinkin about making a new thread to post it

Sure do it,you've got nothing to lose anyway.

thanks dog, been thinkin about making a new thread to post it but i feel that might be mega dumb

• Guys isn’t this supposed to be a meme thread not another I think Lily was wasted character and your opinion sucks thread

• thanks

No joke, this is legit one of my favorite original memes that I've ever seen on the forums. Bravo.

• here is a meme then

Erinour posted: »

Guys isn’t this supposed to be a meme thread not another I think Lily was wasted character and your opinion sucks thread

• Thankyou that’s all I wanted

here is a meme then

• Uh, did the squids delete some comments or something?

• you dont think it be like that but it do

• Wasn't ANF the only one catered towards newcomers ?

you dont think it be like that but it do

• Yeah, but meme.

Wasn't ANF the only one catered towards newcomers ?

• ᵐᵘᶰᵈᶫᵉ ˢᵃᶦᵈ ˢᵉᵃˢᵒᶰ ⁴ ᵃᶫˢᵒ ʷᵃᶰᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ "ᵖᶫᵃʸᵃᵇᶫᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᶰᵉʷᶜᵒᵐᵉʳˢ" ʷʰᶦᶜʰ ᶦˢ ʷʰʸ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵉᵖᶦˢᵒᵈᵉ ¹ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉˢ ᵃ ᶫᵃᶜᵏ ᵒᶠ ᵖᵃˢᵗ ˢᵉᵃˢᵒᶰ ᶜʰᵒᶦᶜᵉˢ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳᶦᶰᵍ, ˢᵉᵃˢᵒᶰ ² ᵃᶫˢᵒ ᵈᶦᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵐᵉ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵉᵖᶦˢᵒᵈᵉ ¹ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᶰᶫʸ ʳᵉᵃᶫ ᶜᵒᶰᶰᵉᶜᵗᶦᵒᶰ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵏᵉᶰᶰʸ

• Well TFS seems a lot like a sequel to Season 1

• Yeah but that connection to Kenny was literally the driving force of the main plot in S2, so...

ᵐᵘᶰᵈᶫᵉ ˢᵃᶦᵈ ˢᵉᵃˢᵒᶰ ⁴ ᵃᶫˢᵒ ʷᵃᶰᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ "ᵖᶫᵃʸᵃᵇᶫᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᶰᵉʷᶜᵒᵐᵉʳˢ" ʷʰᶦᶜʰ ᶦˢ ʷʰʸ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵉᵖᶦˢᵒᵈᵉ ¹ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉˢ ᵃ ᶫᵃᶜᵏ ᵒᶠ ᵖᵃˢᵗ ˢᵉᵃˢᵒᶰ ᶜʰᵒᶦᶜᵉˢ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳᶦᶰᵍ, ˢᵉᵃˢᵒᶰ ² ᵃᶫˢᵒ ᵈᶦᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵐᵉ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵉᵖᶦˢᵒᵈᵉ ¹ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᶰᶫʸ ʳᵉᵃᶫ ᶜᵒᶰᶰᵉᶜᵗᶦᵒᶰ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵏᵉᶰᶰʸ

• Yeah TFS is basically a direct sequel to S1. The only thing we've gotten from S2 is AJ, and the only thing we've gotten from ANF is what Clementine is like without AJ

Ghetsis posted: »

Well TFS seems a lot like a sequel to Season 1

Sign in to comment in this discussion.