The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• When the shipping has taken it's toll

• edited February 2019

When Dabig makes a decent meme

...ʷᵉˡˡ ᵈᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶦʳ...

DabigRG posted: »

When the shipping has taken it's toll

• your decent isnt mine decent

lottii-lu posted: »

When Dabig makes a decent meme ...ʷᵉˡˡ ᵈᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶦʳ...

• Not the reaction I was expecting, but I can appreciate the commendation. :neutral:

lottii-lu posted: »

When Dabig makes a decent meme ...ʷᵉˡˡ ᵈᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶦʳ...

• It makes sense for his memes so I'll give him that

MrGraffio posted: »

your decent isnt mine decent

• ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ, ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ˢᶦʳ

Not the reaction I was expecting, but I can appreciate the commendation.

• As a massive fan of Christa, I would just like to say;

Poogers555 posted: »

http://kmudle.tumblr.com/ A few down, basically says that Christa hates Clem and only takes care of Clem because its morally right to do so.

• Y'all ready for another one of my manic meme dumping periods?

• What's funny is that Joan(and apparently Clint) wasn't around during most of that backstory stuff and thus probably didn't know about AJ, at least for more than a weak or two.

I mean, it is kinda funny to think that'd be the most of a reaction she'd have, though.

Joe_Momma posted: »

Y'all ready for another one of my manic meme dumping periods?

• when you want christa to return but then telltale explains how they dont understand her character so she wont

ᵇᵘᵗ ᶦ ᵐᵉᵃᶰ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵇʳᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᶫᶦᶫᶫʸ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᶜᶫᵉᵃʳᶫʸ ᵈᶦᵈᶰᵗ ᵘᶰᵈᵉʳˢᵗᵃᶰᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᵉᶦᵗʰᵉʳ ˢᵒ ᶜᵐᵒᶰ ᵗᵉᶫᶫᵗᵃᶫᵉ ᶰᵒ ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉˢ ˢᵐʰ

As a massive fan of Christa, I would just like to say;

• this keeps happening SMH yall need to like Joe_Momma's fuckin MEMES

• Let's be perfectly honest here: they reworked Lilly into the Final Season because it was pretty convenient for them overall, with Episode 3 making that somewhat embarassingly clear as being farcical.

when you want christa to return but then telltale explains how they dont understand her character so she wont ᵇᵘᵗ ᶦ ᵐᵉᵃᶰ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵇʳᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᶫᶦᶫᶫʸ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᶜᶫᵉᵃʳᶫʸ ᵈᶦᵈᶰᵗ ᵘᶰᵈᵉʳˢᵗᵃᶰᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᵉᶦᵗʰᵉʳ ˢᵒ ᶜᵐᵒᶰ ᵗᵉᶫᶫᵗᵃᶫᵉ ᶰᵒ ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉˢ ˢᵐʰ

• Well, I'll always have my Wellington ending headcannon

when you want christa to return but then telltale explains how they dont understand her character so she wont ᵇᵘᵗ ᶦ ᵐᵉᵃᶰ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵇʳᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᶫᶦᶫᶫʸ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᶜᶫᵉᵃʳᶫʸ ᵈᶦᵈᶰᵗ ᵘᶰᵈᵉʳˢᵗᵃᶰᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᵉᶦᵗʰᵉʳ ˢᵒ ᶜᵐᵒᶰ ᵗᵉᶫᶫᵗᵃᶫᵉ ᶰᵒ ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉˢ ˢᵐʰ

• Gonna preempt everyone of those kind of people to say that I like how Kenny apparently whipped Bonnie into [mental?] shape and made her a part of his crew.

Well, I'll always have my Wellington ending headcannon

Gonna preempt everyone of those kind of people to say that I like how Kenny apparently whipped Bonnie into [mental?] shape and made her a part of his crew.

• edited February 2019

I'm sorry little one

Danks bby. mwah

this keeps happening SMH yall need to like Joe_Momma's fuckin MEMES

• Did I just use 2 It's Always Sunny pallets with the same opening line in a row? Yes. Yes I did.

• edited February 2019

Happy Violetine's Gay y'all!

• edited February 2019

NOT MY MEME

credit to /u/-sixaxis-

• Ah dammit, I should've kept that meme for today!

Razer531 posted: »

Happy Violetine's Gay y'all!

• Oh wait, nevermind

Shoutout to Kent Mudle

• not walking dead meme but damn can we pour one out for the homies?

• Oh yeah, I never did see the credits to that episode. Poor Rosie.

Also, that first pic.

AAAAAAH!

• They will be villains

mark my words

not walking dead meme but damn can we pour one out for the homies?

• Credit: @Dex-Starr

MrGraffio posted: »

NOT MY MEME credit to /u/-sixaxis-

• edited February 2019

S N A Z Z Y

• When you wake up from the train dream sequence

• pls let it be so

• I find it funny af that people get mad if you point out one single flaw in TFS.

damn

• The Desperate Hope

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I find it funny af that people get mad if you point out one single flaw in TFS.

• tfw omars leg magically ok in episode 3

• Is it possible that they changed something? Maybe the delta was cannibals before

tfw omars leg magically ok in episode 3

• Dorian was presumably given permission to establish they mean business by any non-lethal target she picks.
    And to be somewhat fair, that was probably acceptable in part because they knew they'd be able to fix him right up.

tfw omars leg magically ok in episode 3

• You dont get shot in the leg so bad you cant stand up anymore and then the next day be walking like nothing happened my man

Dorian was presumably given permission to establish they mean business by any non-lethal target she picks. And to be somewhat fair, that was probably acceptable in part because they knew they'd be able to fix him right up.

• Dirty, dirty man

Oh yeah, I never did see the credits to that episode. Poor Rosie. Also, that first pic.

• I know. Just givin these assholes some last bit of reasonable doubt they would lack.

You dont get shot in the leg so bad you cant stand up anymore and then the next day be walking like nothing happened my man

• (sorry about putting this in the meme thread but to follow up a small convo that was said for a bit)

@Ghetsis Mundle answered the question why we only talk about Lee being killed. He kinda just glosses over the idea of making the scene just a screw different to actually open up different options (let alone in general there should be options about ending peoples suffering)

• Would you like some fuel with your deepcut, Madame?

cha uba ritke ji muna paupe teshe papeu baa ahaua?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.